care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that it had to be in public........but you brought it up. Sounds like you might be a bit of an exhibitionist.

Last edited:
:)

2yzdi5s.jpg

He came over. Ate dinner. Watched tv and then suddenly was like "I'm going home, you're really hot but I don't think we have enough in common" and peaced.

The hell??

I really don't know what to say about this. If he didn't think you have enough in common, then why text you and say he wanted to hang out and proceed to do that hanging out. I can understand him wanting to break it off in person, but he should have done that the moment he got there. Dragging it on like all is well then dropping it on you is just cruel.

I have no doubt that you'll meet a dedicated, driven man who is head over heels for you, when you least expect it. It obviously just wasn't this guy, and it's his loss.

I'm sorry to hear about the guy. He sounds like a grade A douchebag. Honestly, why string you along just to end it. I do agree though, you are going to find a guy who is going to be it for you, and you're it for him. Just give it time and do you until then :)

Oh, and if you wanna get naked, I know we would all love to see it when you're ready. I'm sure most of us will agree that you are one beautiful woman :)

I tried to vote for you, but the link didn't work. Sorry you hooked up with a class A douchetard, you can definitely do better.

He came over. Ate dinner. Watched tv and then suddenly was like "I'm going home, you're really hot but I don't think we have enough in common" and peaced.

The hell??

That's just weird behaviour. Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants (but why it's not you that he wants is hard to fathom). I think you're best off without someone who's just going to mess you around.

You're fabulous - beautiful, witty, intelligent and fun. What more could a guy even wish for in his wildest dreams? Don't waste your time with men who aren't worth it.

The hell??
WTFF????? How could any male ignore such as sexy, witty, vibrant woman like you???? Hope you are alright!!!

I really don't know what to say about this. If he didn't think you have enough in common, then why text you and say he wanted to hang out and proceed to do that hanging out. I can understand him wanting to break it off in person, but he should have done that the moment he got there. Dragging it on like all is well then dropping it on you is just cruel.

I have no doubt that you'll meet a dedicated, driven man who is head over heels for you, when you least expect it. It obviously just wasn't this guy, and it's his loss.

Right? Like that's what I'm hung up on. I'm not really hurt or upset, and I respect that he did it in person, but he should have done it when he got here. Like I'm offended he ate dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back