Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be roughly used by at least 2 well hung black men who want nothing more than to tear up my tight white pussy!

When I was younger I wound up screwing around with some of my dad's friends. Mom knew (she's as bad as I am maybe worse in fact) but poor daddy never realized. I always liked think about him coming home and finding his precious daughter with his buddies dick up her ass. Where it goes from there depends on my mood but in some of my most taboo thoughts he makes me crawl to him and service him turning me into his own little fuck toy. It would never happen (unlike mom dad is a straight laced kinda guy to stuffed shirt to consider it) and not sure i'd go through with it if it did but still...

that's really hot! I had a friend who recently confessed about fucking his friend's daughter some years ago... I find it quite a turn on from this perspective - taking a friend's daughter, though throwing in his wife too would be even hotter! :D

Never double teamed with Mom. But I know for certain some of daddy's freinds that I gave a ride had a turn with her to.

Never double teamed with Mom. But I know for certain some of daddy's freinds that I gave a ride had a turn with her to.

For that matter I've always wanted to join up with my mom to give a guy the night of his life. I'd love to have her come in some night and find me on my knees sucking a cock and have her tell me I was doing it wrong and insist on showing me the "right way". It'd turn into a bi slut fest of us trying to one up each other to show who was the better fuck. Again not something I'd do and Mom once admitted she gave up on girls back in college but its fun to think about. Even had her walk in on me from time to time with a dick in my mouth or pussy, mostly by accident, she just smiles and asks if I"m being careful. The look on the guy's face is usually adorable.

For that matter I've always wanted to join up with my mom to give a guy the night of his life. I'd love to have her come in some night and find me on my knees sucking a cock and have her tell me I was doing it wrong and insist on showing me the "right way". It'd turn into a bi slut fest of us trying to one up each other to show who was the better fuck. Again not something I'd do and Mom once admitted she gave up on girls back in college but its fun to think about. Even had her walk in on me from time to time with a dick in my mouth or pussy, mostly by accident, she just smiles and asks if I"m being careful. The look on the guy's face is usually adorable.

Wow! That is too hot! The thought of you and your mom wowser!

I know and having sneaked a peak at her over the years she's at least as insatiable as i am. It'd be a who's the better fuck competition but we'd all win.

Such an amazingly hot fantasy! I once had a gf whose mother was super sexy and always flirted - there were a number of times when I'd be having sex with my gf thinking about her mom. Oh, how I wish we had been caught by her!

I guess the only issue I have with things like mom / daughter is the cheating (yes, I am a bit old-fashioned in that regard) Most of the time when I write stories with a mom & daughter, mom is divorced or dad is a real d*ck - or he's in on it later. Having been the victim of cheating, it hurts like hell.

BrettJ in Canada

Dan is het al goed :D

Maar als ik "And not in the good way." lees, denk ik toch wat anders :(

But lets not hijack this thread with Dutch :D we have our own forum!

Actually, it's pretty cool to see the Dutch. Written out, it's so close to English I can almost read it - Tantalizing to a word geek like me. Spoken though is a different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back