Protection (closed)

Smiling over at Tom, "Aren't these pregnant ladies gorgeous?" Tom merely nods in agreement as both you and Sarah begin to squirm under our touch. We've spend enough time together to know that when the two of you start squirming and moaning like this, teh juices are flowing down below.
 
"Alan..." I moan, looking over at you as Tom's sure hands massage and stimulate my breasts. "I need to be fucked..."
 
Even with my explosion onto Sarah's tits just a few minutes ago, I am not having any problem getting hard again. Hearing you beg to be fucked is intensely erotic and having the effect you wanted the words to have on me.

Sarah moves from between your thighs, the double dildo slipping out of both pussies to land on the bed, incredibly slick and shiny from two dripping pussies. Sarah kneels on the bed beside you . . . taking my cock in her hand, she guides the head to your opening and rubs the head up and down on your throbbing clit.
 
I let out a soft moan as Sarah moves from between my thighs and soon I have your cock rubbing against my clit. The feeling is incredible and my eyes lock on yours as everyone focuses on the intimate moment that we are all invested in.
 
Although Sarah is controlling the depth of my cock as I press against your clit, I start sliding deeper and deeper until her fingers are around my balls and I am completely inside your hot, wet pussy. Tom and Sarah lean down and kiss and caress your hard nipples as we begin to fuck in earnest . . . everyone focused on bringing my lover to an orgasm, probably one that will be unlike any she has ever had before.
 
I let out a deep groan as you suddenly slip into my wet pussy. The feeling is amazing and it is intensified as Sarah and Tom kiss and caress my sensitive breasts and nipples. I let out a moan as you fuck me like you know I love. The bed rocks beneath me, my entire body tense with pleasure as everyone works to bring me to an amazing, explosive peak.
 
Looking down at your naked body . . . lips and hands all over your breasts . . . your whole body throbbing in sexual ecstasy. Pressing against you, my cock reaches full depth . . . balls slamming against your body. Your eyes clinched shut. a tell-tale sign that orgasm is imminent!!
 
I pant as I take in all the things that are happening around me, moaning as I reach up to hold on to your shoulders. This is certainly a wild ride and I let out a cry as I cum hard for all of you. My body bucks against yours, clenching around your cock as Tom and Sarah suck and nibble at my nipples until I'm seeing stars.
 
Once you start to cum, it is obvious to the rest of us that this is an incredible orgasm . . . your pussy is so tight around my cock, draining every last drop from me. Tom and Sarah look pretty well spend too. Once your orgasm begins to subside, everyone finds a spot on our bed to collapse and catch their breath.
 
Panting as we all collapse on the bed, I let out a sigh as I pull myself up against your chest for a comforting kiss. We have a lot of fun with Sarah and Tom, but there's nothing I enjoy more than sleeping in your arms.

"I love you." I say softly, giving you a smile as my head finds its spot on your shoulder.
 
After a few minutes, Tom and Sarah struggle to stand and start getting dressed to go home. Sarah looks at the two of us, naked on our bed, "Don't you think you need to get dressed, too? Do you really want Maria to come home and find you like this?"
 
"She knows to knock." I say with a laugh as I watch the two of them getting dressed to go home. "And Molly knows to not barge in on us either."
 
Grabbing a robe to cover myself, I walk down to the front door with Tom and Sarah, "You two are incredible, so glad we can have this fun together." Watching them walk across the street, I come back upstairs. "Go ahead and stay in bed if you want to babe. Maria and Molly will understand that you were tired and went straight to bed when we got home. I'll wash the pussy juice off my face before I tell Maria and Molly good night!"
 
"Thanks, baby." I say with a yawn as I pull the sheets up and over my body, snuggling into our bed as you go to get cleaned up before Maria and Molly come home.
 
Pretty sure you will be sound asleep before I get back to bed. Quick face wash . . . make sure I smell like soap, rather than pussy juices. Slacks and shirt on before I head down, just as I hear the door open . . . and Molly comes bouncing in all excited from her time across the street. Maria is all smiles, but obviously tired from the girls.

"Mommy's already in bed and probably asleep, so you can tell her all about it in the morning, Molly. What about you, Maria . . . you want to crash her in the guest room or head back to your place?"

With a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "I think I will head back to my place, Dad . . . but thanks for the invite. Joe (her boyfriend) and I have plans for tomorrow."

After she gives Molly another hug, I send Molly up to get ready for bed, lock up the house and head up to her room to tuck her in. Hoping she will sleep late in the morning.
 
Molly is a bundle of energy as you come upstairs to tuck her into bed. She has already taken care of the dog, bouncing excitedly on her bed as you finally get her to settled down to hear a bedtime story.

"Papa, are you excited for the baby? I can't wait for them to get here. It'll be fun to have someone to play with." She says, looking up at you with her bright eyes as she expected an answer.
 
"Of course I am . . . and I'm that they will have a big sister like you to help take care of them." Once I hear all about the evening with Maria and the girls, I finally get Molly to start settling under her blankets. Once she snuggles in, I think her eyes are closed before I turn off the light.

Back in our bedroom, I strip down and crawl in behind you. You are breathing slowly, a sure sign that you are sound asleep. With all the play that went on in our room tonight, there is a definite aroma of sex in the air. Snuggling up behind you naked body, I feel your sweet butt grind against me . . . probably a reflex action to being touched. Your breathing stays the same, and I'm sure I am asleep in a few minutes myself>
 
The next morning, I can feel your morning wood pressing against my bottom and I can't help but let out a little sigh. It's always amazing to wake up in your arms, especially so when you're pressing your cock against my skin. I can't help but grind back against you, moaning softly as I feel your arms tightening around me.

"Good morning, baby." I say softly, knowing that you're slowly waking.
 
Feeling you grind against my hard morning cock, I kiss the back of your neck and reach my fingers to find a full pregnant breast . . . so full and sensitive. Whispering, "Pretty sure that Miss Molly will sleep a little later than normal this morning."

My fingers wander from your breasts down over your belly and continue their soft touches and caresses . . . how far, baby . . .
 
"Good, because I need my husband to make love to me right now." I say as I let out a sigh when your fingers close around a full breast and then start to travel down my belly.
 
No question about where this morning is going . . . my fingers caress your pregnant belly, do I feel a kick back against my hand from the little one growing inside you? Slowly my fingers trace down over your belly until my fingers begin to spread your thighs, feeling the moisture already forming on your lips . . . your butt grinding against my hard cock . . .

"I love you, baby."
 
I let out a moan as I feel your fingers spreading my thighs. I grind back against your cock a little harder, growing wetter as I know how this is going to end up. Can't ever seem to get enough of you.

"Love you too, baby." I said softly, turning my head to kiss you as we start to heat up.
 
Still nibbling at your neck . . . I know what this does to you, my lips teasing your neck and shoulders . . .

Pulling back and giving you space in our bed to roll onto your back, your swelling pregnant breasts and belly makes me even harder . . . settling in between your thighs, spread wide, the wetness of your sweetness coating your lips and thighs . . . so ready for you, love
 
I look up at you as I roll onto my back, panting as you spread my thighs wide and settle between my outstretched legs. "Look at what you do to me, Alan. You've made my belly swell and my breasts grow larger. And I'm so incredibly wet for you."
 
"I can only try to imagine what our future holds for us, Michaela . . . it's been so long since I have had a little one around . . ." About all I can say before I slide my cock head to you wet opening and firmly thrust completely inside until I am buried, balls deep, in your warm love canal.
 
Back
Top