The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to page 105 of Scouries dream world.

These pages in no way reflect anyones views or interests except Scouries imagination.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
 
Last edited:
PILOT QUOTE #2587 Aha, now I know the sweeps are bogus and cutting illegitimately into the voting. A week ago I contacted another poster and read and voted a decent score on a story this poster had received no votes on. I'm told that yesterday the vote was swept away. There is no ip or alt connection between me and that poster, who is posting from the other side of the world from me, and nothing malicious in the voting. So, the sweeping is bogus; it's all just capricious renumbering.

No, it simply means that you have now been identified as a TROLL by the LITEROTICA VOTE BROOMS and every vote you've ever made will be systematically removed from the site. Plus any future votes you make that are identifiably yours will also be swept away.

Sorry, you are no longer on the official voters list I'm afraid.

Ah, that's a relief. It was becoming such a burden. And I guess I believe you about that, as you certainly should know.
 
No, it simply means that you have now been identified as a TROLL by the LITEROTICA VOTE BROOMS and every vote you've ever made will be systematically removed from the site. Plus any future votes you make that are identifiably yours will also be swept away.
That is a really weird explanation.

But I would be interested as to the real answer.
 
rejected story update...

[size=+2]9/11: “Bin Laden’s Babies?”
[/size]



Started the month with 8180 views and 67 votes. Another 18 views so far this month including 2 last night and 8 Sunday night. And the vote total just continues to fall (It once had over one hundred).


9/11: "Bin Laden's Babies?" Ch. 01 Siblings fight terrorists & their growing attraction.
4.14 64 8198 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/28/07 Rejected - reason
Public Comments: 34 Moderate Public Comments

From sources deep within the LITEROTICA organization I've learned that the eighteen people who read the story so far this month each had to pay $500 for the pleasure.

jrs
 
Welcome to page 105 of Scouries dream world.

These pages in no way reflect anyones views or interests except Scouries imagination.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.


It is rather impressive that this has continued to flourish for so many pages. I have managed to kill off virtually every thread that I've ever contributed to, but this one seems invulnerable to my dubious offerings. I notice that a week from this coming Saturday will mark the one year anniversary of the first posting for this thread.

Allow me the privilege of being the first to say Happy Anniversary. :eek:
 
"how to" cancel the damn thing!

I made a couple of posts on what I thought of the HOW TO CONTEST last year (see below). I’d hoped Miss Laurel would take my advice and cancel the damn thing. Apparently she didn’t! Unfortunately!

So now I face a real conundrum – ignore the contest completely or try to rescue it from the depths by entering a scouries story in it. I don’t really want to add any legitimacy to the thing but I also don’t want to disappoint the LITEROTICA reading public. Decisions, decisions…

POSTED LAST YEAR:

[size=+2]
How To Contest​
[/size]

I actually hadn’t known it was on until I read sarahhhh’s complaint that her story wasn’t accepted in the contest because it was too funny. I also seemed to have missed this contest in 2005 and 2006.

So the other day I nosed around a bit. I found the following things almost immediately.

1) There are far fewer entries in this contest than most other special contests.

2) The whole ‘How To’ category has had less than 500 stories posted during Literotica’s long history. (448 now on the Top List in 2008 although 533 are shown on the story category page - jrs)

3) A very large proportion of these stories were posted during one of the various annual How To contests (or as entries in the SURVIVOR CONTEST). In other words this little category only exists so that we can have this contest (and to allow Survivalists to accumulate votes).

4) Most of the stories are mercifully short!

5) ‘How To’ stories are generally scored lower than stories in most other categories (for good reason I found).

6) The Literotica reading public does not like these stories.


Suggestion #7 – Please Miss Laurel, make 2007 the last year we hold the ‘How To Contest’

The lack of participation compared to other contests, and the less than captivating submissions is a clear message from even your greatest fans (Club AH) that this contest has run its course. Let’s move on to bigger and better things in 2008.
 
It is rather impressive that this has continued to flourish for so many pages. I have managed to kill off virtually every thread that I've ever contributed to, but this one seems invulnerable to my dubious offerings. I notice that a week from this coming Saturday will mark the one year anniversary of the first posting for this thread.

Allow me the privilege of being the first to say Happy Anniversary. :eek:
This thread is an object lesson for some of us, who couldn't stop ourselves from responding to it back when it was in the feedback forum. :rolleyes:

It's a perfect example of feeding the troll, and in fact, has been a good one to point to when other trolls show up; "You don't want another scouries, do you?"
 
What!!!!!!!

MR WATTS QUOTE I notice that a week from this coming Saturday will mark the one year anniversary of the first posting for this thread. Allow me the privilege of being the first to say Happy Anniversary.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=+3]
Happy Birthday to me:rose:

Happy Birthday to me:rose:

Happy Birthday dear :kiss: ScouriesWorld:kiss:

Happy Birthday to me:rose:


***P-A-R-T-Y___T-I-M-E***
[/SIZE]
 
freddie....

Thank you FREDDIE for your kind words….

…but leave LITEROTICA? The ROYALS? My FRIENDS? My FANS?

I CAN’T FREDDIE. At least not yet. For quite a few reasons…

The first and foremost reason is that I’m an old fashioned type of guy. Loyal! Listen,

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT”

have been pretty good to me. I’m not the kind of person who walks away from people who’ve helped me when I needed it. I’m not like certain unnamed AHers who’ve pulled their stories the second they got a little success somewhere else. Who turned their backs on the site and poor LAUREL.

The second reason is that quite frankly I have contractual obligations to this site. And, although the current LITEROTICA/ScouriesWorld contract expires at the end of the year, LITEROTICA does have the option of renewing it for 2009.

The third reason for staying FREDDIE is so that I can continue to help the site improve. To continue to be the catalyst for constructive improvement.

I also have an obligation to help the new, young authors who come to this site full of enthusiasm and hope and then are immediately attacked by the old guard. Chased away, their stories robbed of their merited red H’s, simply because the “in crowd” is so threatened by anything new.

And finally, and most importantly, I have an obligation to my readers. those LITEROTICA readers who have stood with me from the day I posted my first story. Who encouraged me when I was down. Who made me smile when I was sad. Whose kind words of thanks for my stories is the reason I write… I love them…and owe them…

james r scouries esq.
 
So, you're going to stay here and whine about not winning contests, huh?

Well, that is a much easier thing to do, after all.
 
votes...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,


The boss and all of us at [SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE] thank you…this is only the third story in LITEROTICA history to have achieved this wonderful accomplishment.

[size=+2]5,500 VOTES![/SIZE]​


"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.62 5500 854300 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06 approved
Public Comments: 189 Moderate Public Comments


Gabrielle L.
literotican…actress…threadmaster’s assistant…lover…and
ALT killer…and
V.P. ScouriesWorld seminars…and
assistant accountant reporting to mr. tex…and
deputy art director reporting to miss (I’m in charge of bananas)…and
official committee member
literotica royalty distribution committee…and
friend of GBers…and
director of scouriesworld translation services…and
vice-president marketing –Orgasming Centres Inc….and finally
secretary, 1000+ VOTE CLUB
collins avenue
miami beach, florida
 
Why doesn't the rubber dolly have its own ID?
Why must it make do the with "Grand High Poobah"?

I remember when The Grand High Poobah kept telling us how brilliant Scouries was. Funny, how he sounded just like Jim.
 
favorited???

STARRKERS QUOTE: I was wandering through various folk's favorites lists today and was stunned to come across a couple who favorited themselves.

[SIZE=+2]JEEZE, WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME I WAS ALLOWED TO “FAVORITED” MYSELF BEFORE NOW?[/size]

thanks aussie…

…and by the way ma’am, do you know of any way to get a list of all the readers who’ve “favorited” me? If I knew who they were I’d send them all a thank you note… and a [size=+2]ScouriesWorld[/size] souvenir item…

jrs

p.s. by the way, could you send me the list of people who've favorited themselves? it would be sort of interesting to check out... i wonder if the kitten sisters did? Or the moonman? No, I'm pretty sure he didn't...
 
How to do it yourself;

Step 1; Go through all of your comments

Step 2; Click on the handles of any commenters who posted logged in-- and favorably.

Step 3; The link will bring you to their profile; click on the "favorites" tab and see if you are listed there.

Rinse and repeat.
 
I favored you.

I favored you. (Somehow that doesn't sound right.)

Please make my Scouries sourvenir a Ferrari and blue with red leather seats.

Thank you in advance.
 
STARRKERS QUOTE: I was wandering through various folk's favorites lists today and was stunned to come across a couple who favorited themselves.

[SIZE=+2]JEEZE, WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME I WAS ALLOWED TO “FAVORITED” MYSELF BEFORE NOW?[/size]

thanks aussie…

…and by the way ma’am, do you know of any way to get a list of all the readers who’ve “favorited” me? If I knew who they were I’d send them all a thank you note… and a [size=+2]ScouriesWorld[/size] souvenir item…

jrs

p.s. by the way, could you send me the list of people who've favorited themselves? it would be sort of interesting to check out... i wonder if the kitten sisters did? Or the moonman? No, I'm pretty sure he didn't...
No, I can't provide a list. I didn't make one. If you're that curious, look 'em up yourself ;)
 
ferrari?

FREDDIE Thank you Freddie! Appreciate it. As you can see you’re also one of my favorites. I might be able to manage a toy FERRARI in PenisPurple or PussyPink. It’s one of the new lines we at ScouriesWorld are developing for the 2008 Xmas season. (You should see what these little beauties can do when you start the motor!)

I've also started my statistical study of the SURVIVORS CONTEST and should soon be able to provide you some ScourianAdvice on strategies. (However, until I get back to you I suggest you don't use any of those immunity things).

SCOURIES'S FAVORITES
This page shows a list of stories, poems, and authors that this member enjoys. These are not submissions written by this member - they are some of his or her favorite Literotica submissions and people.

FAVORITE AUTHORS


BOSTONFICTIONWRITER - 390 Stories, 52 Poems

sarahhh - 38 Stories, 1 Poems

rgjohn - 62 Stories, 0 Poems

naughtycakes - 2 Stories, 21 Poems


FAVORITE POEMS


Submitted by

Pervert Burt - SaintPeter (x.xx) 08/04/02


Miss Aussie Quote No, I can't provide a list. I didn't make one. If you're that curious, look 'em up yourself

C’mon, save me a little work why dontcha? Times short what with me trying to write more best sellers while at the same time amusing Gabby and her cousin!

I did check the feline sisters favorites though – I was right…

jrs
 
nothing to read?

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,:rose:

Hey, it’s the weekend. It’s time to read another of the boss’s stories. Another one that’s already sold over 200,000 copies. A true Literotica BEST SELLER. Let me recommend this one… enjoy…

please click​

[size=+2]
Gayle’s Dad
[/size]


Gabrielle L.
literotican…actress…threadmaster’s assistant…lover…and
ALT killer…and
V.P. ScouriesWorld seminars…and
assistant accountant reporting to mr. tex…and
deputy art director reporting to miss (I’m in charge of bananas)…and
official committee member
literotica royalty distribution committee…and
friend of GBers…and
director of scouriesworld translation services…and
vice-president marketing –Orgasming Centres Inc….and finally
secretary, 1000+ VOTE CLUB
collins avenue
miami beach, florida
 
Damn, it sure stinks around here!

Oh, it's just scouries spouting his bullshit again. You and BFW just love beating that dead horse don't you? Can't you just leave everyone alone and exist in your own pathetic little world? Both of you need to crawl back into your little love nest and let the rest of us live in peace. I'm just thankful that men can't get pregnant, could you imagine the offspring of BFW and scouries? I shudder at the mere thought.

Get a clue, scouries, get a life and while your at it, grab yourself a shower, you're really stinkin' up the place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top