Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm - more details please!!

I love hearing about these adventures from hot, young men!

the guy posted on craigslist saying he was straight but wanted to try cock and ass and his house was free today i respond to the add saying i was free we started to talk to him he said his wife was gone for two days i have never been with a married man so i was a bit nervous but i wanted his cock in me i went to his house where he was already naked once i was inside i also got naked he started to jerk me whilst he did that he got hard we then went to his bedroom i then started to give him head i manage to put most of him in my mouth i swallowed all of his cum after 30 mins of oral he said he wanted to try something submissive before he fucked me he layed on his stomach and i started to hot dog him my dick was covered in pre cum we changed positions i got on to my back with my legs in the air he lubed his cock and my ass and fucked me he was soo deep it felt soo good we loved the sex we fucked for 40 mins until he came in my ass he wants to met again i do not know what he his but he is not straight as later tonight he will most likely inside me again

the guy posted on craigslist saying he was straight but wanted to try cock and ass and his house was free today i respond to the add saying i was free we started to talk to him he said his wife was gone for two days i have never been with a married man so i was a bit nervous but i wanted his cock in me i went to his house where he was already naked once i was inside i also got naked he started to jerk me whilst he did that he got hard we then went to his bedroom i then started to give him head i manage to put most of him in my mouth i swallowed all of his cum after 30 mins of oral he said he wanted to try something submissive before he fucked me he layed on his stomach and i started to hot dog him my dick was covered in pre cum we changed positions i got on to my back with my legs in the air he lubed his cock and my ass and fucked me he was soo deep it felt soo good we loved the sex we fucked for 40 mins until he came in my ass he wants to met again i do not know what he his but he is not straight as later tonight he will most likely inside me again

9 inches is a real ass full - good on you for taking it all. I am impressed by your very hot adventure! I'll bet you're hard just thinking about him being inside you again, tonight.

30 mins of oral? OK so when are you coming over?

Yep on Saturday morning after work. Met a guy from Squirt and after chatting for a week or 2 we finally got to meet. I walked in he was wearing only a long t shirt being it was only my 6th cock I did have some new things done to me as well as trying. I got rimmed I rimmed I let him cum in my mouth but didn't swallow. I think next it going in my ass which will be a first. Oh and he sucked me and I came in his mouth.:kiss:

Rode him all last night

Yes I did. This morning I sucked off a new guy. He is one of my regular's friends that he "passes me around" to. He had me lay on my back on his massage table and he fucked my throat very aggressively with his very big cock for more than half an hour before cumming deep in my throat! I LOVED IT!!! He said I was the best cocksucker he ever had and wants to make it a regular thing. I told him he had to work it out with my regular but that I'd be delighted to suck his cock according to whatever arrangement they arrive at

O yes

Lucky me; no cock for 3 months, and got to taste a sweet one last nite. A fun sissy leaking in her black satin panties; so lovely.

Sometimes I get into giving without reciprocation and there's a guy I have been with a few times who is only looking to get serviced. He insists that you promise to either swallow or eat his ass. The latter doesn't appeal to me so I always go with the first option.

He messaged me yesterday to see if I would go there and suck him off. I was willing and so I went to his place later that afternoon. As usual, when I arrived he asked his standard question: "why are you here?" This is when I have to give my promise and so I respond "because I like to feel you ejaculate in my mouth." Satisfied with my answer, he lets me enter. I know the drill. I go to the room where he plays and take off all of my clothes. I like being fully exposed to him. I sit on the bed and wait while he takes a quick shower. He returned with a towel around his waist which he takes off and throws next to the bed where it will be needed in few minutes. He lays on his back and spreads his legs and puts his hands behind his head.

I approach from the foot of the bed and move up between his legs. I take his soft dick in my mouth and gently work it and feel it become erect. He has large balls and like me to cram them in my mouth. I lift them up and start licking them. He murmurs his approval. I ask him if his balls are making some sperm for me to swallow. After pulling and tugging his balls and working them the way he likes, he is fully hard. I focus on doing things which provides positive responses. I know what he likes and I get really turned on by knowing he's enjoying my efforts. Once he got close he got up and stood next to the bed. He jerked off while I licked the head of his cock. The taste of precum was replaced with the taste of semen. I took over and received his delivery.. After cleaning him up I lie on my back and masturbate while he watches me. He throws me the towel and leaves to get dressed. I do the same and head for the door as he thanks me for stopping by.

Two last night. I had a threeway with a couple awhile back. I thought they had moved, but they were still in town. Ran into one of them at work, and went to their place last night. Sucked both of them, then rode the top while sucking his partner. Partner came on my chest, then the top put me on my back and drove in hard. He pulled out and sprayed my face with his cum.

The girlfriend is a little pissed at me for getting a little too tipsy.

But with such liquid courage, who wants a BJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back