Licking her while she's getting fucked

Earlier this week husband and I actually met a mid 20's guy who was here on business. We met at a local sports bar. I won't wast time on alot of details of how it led up to it but a few hours after we met we were in his hotel room naked and fucking. Both of them took turns fucking me and I ended mounted on my husband. As I was leaning forward on him, my tits pressed to his chest our partner was licking my asshole. It did not take long for me to orgasm and after my cum subsided I lifted to move to another postition. With that our partner sucked my husbands cock in his mouth and began deepthroating him. Hubby offered no resistance at all. I lay back next to him watching this young guy suck my husband off in a way as expert as any woman we have ever been with. In a coupe of moments my husband grunted and unleashed his cum down this guys throat which he greedily swallowed. My husband then laid back and watched as our friend mounted me missonary position. As he fucked me my husband moved down and began wildly sucking my clit..driving me crazy. when our friend was about to cum he pulled out and offered it to my husband who in turn finished him off. Both guys recovered and later I was treated to a double facial from them. Hot night..hope to experience again.

Earlier this week husband and I actually met a mid 20's guy who was here on business. We met at a local sports bar. I won't wast time on alot of details of how it led up to it but a few hours after we met we were in his hotel room naked and fucking. Both of them took turns fucking me and I ended mounted on my husband. As I was leaning forward on him, my tits pressed to his chest our partner was licking my asshole. It did not take long for me to orgasm and after my cum subsided I lifted to move to another postition. With that our partner sucked my husbands cock in his mouth and began deepthroating him. Hubby offered no resistance at all. I lay back next to him watching this young guy suck my husband off in a way as expert as any woman we have ever been with. In a coupe of moments my husband grunted and unleashed his cum down this guys throat which he greedily swallowed. My husband then laid back and watched as our friend mounted me missonary position. As he fucked me my husband moved down and began wildly sucking my clit..driving me crazy. when our friend was about to cum he pulled out and offered it to my husband who in turn finished him off. Both guys recovered and later I was treated to a double facial from them. Hot night..hope to experience again.

Very sexy. I would love to have been your husband. I have not been with a man in that way in years. So very hot. I need to come about this side of lit more often.

Oh, and I think the details on what led up to it are the sexiest part. The up to the part where you knew you were going to have him up in you. So if you would care to share those, I for one, would love it.

So many good stories and images on this thread...I'm loving it! The thing is I want to do both....by that I mean the licker and lickee. ;) maybe we can take turns!

Wow! An exciting and sexy experience! Thanks for sharing!

Very sexy. I would love to have been your husband. I have not been with a man in that way in years. So very hot. I need to come about this side of lit more often.

amazing story and response....luv to meet a willing bi pal and a married couple for a 4 some version of this

I would squirt so hard if I was being licked and fucked at the same time, yes please!!

Me and LM should come over to your house and pay you a visit! I think it's fair to say the bed sheets would need to be washed afterwards! ;)

This is a big fantasy of mine, would love to lick my wife while she was being fucked by a nice cock. We talk about it frequently, and the fantasy comes to us easily and drive us both crazy, the reality is quite elusive.

This is a big fantasy of mine, would love to lick my wife while she was being fucked by a nice cock. We talk about it frequently, and the fantasy comes to us easily and drive us both crazy, the reality is quite elusive.

Seems to me you've got the hard part licked (sorry) in that your wife shares the fantasy...now finding a man willing to fuck your wife with you under her in a 69 should be a piece of cake.

Seems to me you've got the hard part licked (sorry) in that your wife shares the fantasy...now finding a man willing to fuck your wife with you under her in a 69 should be a piece of cake.

I imagine that you are right in regards to find a willing guy to fuck my wife while I eat her pussy, it's not quite that simple for us. Sometimes a fantasy is best left just that. I am not sure it is in this case, I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, I will enjoy sex with my wife while we both verbalize our fantisies of having another guy in our bed to share:)

I imagine that you are right in regards to find a willing guy to fuck my wife while I eat her pussy, it's not quite that simple for us. Sometimes a fantasy is best left just that. I am not sure it is in this case, I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, I will enjoy sex with my wife while we both verbalize our fantisies of having another guy in our bed to share:)

Very glad you both can share such fantasies with each other! No matter what, your sex life will always be fun! :rose:

Something like this perhaps?

attachment.php

WOW, that is a hot pic!

Can you add me to your next fantasy please....I want to be with you in your minds :)

You two sound quite sexy!!

We do this regularly. To make a very long story short we discovered this early in our MFM adventures! While hubby was penetrating me our first male friend started fingering my clit. I immediately had a huge orgasm and continued with multiples. From there it moved on to me pulling hubby down to lick me while our friend penetrated me while in the missionary position. I thought if a finger was good a tongue would be great ;) And I right! LOL... We started experimenting with different positions to allow hubby better access. As all who have tried this know sometimes getting the position right for clear access to the clit can be a challenge in itself! Since then it has become our special.

I would say this is clearly my favorite as it allows me to have the most intense orgasms. Hubby tells me I squirt him in the face regularly and can be very vocal. We now have a good male friend who we get together with 2-3 times a month for a regular fun. We prefer this as we found over time that when meeting new partners that sometimes it would be somewhere between slightly and very awkward trying it the first time depending on the individual.

We can post some more specifics and even some more screen caps from videos we have taken if there is any interest.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-68864.jpg
    vlcsnap-68864.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,402
We do this regularly. To make a very long story short we discovered this early in our MFM adventures! While hubby was penetrating me our first male friend started fingering my clit. I immediately had a huge orgasm and continued with multiples. From there it moved on to me pulling hubby down to lick me while our friend penetrated me while in the missionary position. I thought if a finger was good a tongue would be great ;) And I right! LOL... We started experimenting with different positions to allow hubby better access. As all who have tried this know sometimes getting the position right for clear access to the clit can be a challenge in itself! Since then it has become our special.

I would say this is clearly my favorite as it allows me to have the most intense orgasms. Hubby tells me I squirt him in the face regularly and can be very vocal. We now have a good male friend who we get together with 2-3 times a month for a regular fun. We prefer this as we found over time that when meeting new partners that sometimes it would be somewhere between slightly and very awkward trying it the first time depending on the individual.

We can post some more specifics and even some more screen caps from videos we have taken if there is any interest.

Great story on how it happened.... I can't imagine the would be much more than 100% interest in seen screen caps or videos...

Wow, I would love to hear/see more from you guys. Turn on your PM, please.

The green eyed monser has raised its head and now I'm jealous. Please post more pics and never, ever change your AV.

xxx

It's our favorite too

We've done it many times. Love to be licked, either in a 69 or while kneeling over a face while getting taken from behind by either my husband or our fb. Both love to suck cock in that position, so there are no issues there.

Attachments

• php514xmrAM.jpg
    php514xmrAM.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,346
Back