Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did as a matter of fact. She was complaining last night that our frequency had decreased. I reminded her that we are not as young as we once were and that maybe that that is to be expected. But, I took her point to heart and made the extra effort this morning. Pretty good for a couple of old folks.
 
After my lovely bath, I dried off and got between the sheets. herMaster1111 started nipping at my back, slapping my ass, and grinding against me as we spooned. It long until he had me face down, my legs spread, hip raised and he was fucking me. Unexpected and wonderful but yes I got laid ;)
 
After my lovely bath, I dried off and got between the sheets. herMaster1111 started nipping at my back, slapping my ass, and grinding against me as we spooned. It long until he had me face down, my legs spread, hip raised and he was fucking me. Unexpected and wonderful but yes I got laid ;)

That's a great description!
 
A long leisurely lay in followed by an unexpected shag followed by a long soak in the bath. Nice way to end the year!
 
I got a hotel room tonight, for the girlfriend and I. It will be a very good tonight, We will be ending the year, and ringing in the new year by not stopping. I am sure there will be multiple rounds all night
 
I stopped posting daily a while back because it seemed like bragging and I guess it was. But that's not my style, so I stopped.

That, however, didn't stop my incredible lover and I! A family situation has prevented us the past few days, so, no, not today.

We did kind of keep track this past year. Out of 366 days in 2012, I got laid 217 days! In those 217 days...297 times!!!!!

An excellent year...all thanks to my amazing lover!
 
Feeling a little nostalgia for the amazing year of sex with my love. Sadly, we're apart tonight but I plan on making up for lost time in 2013!

Thanks my lover!
 
Not yet, the guys are still here.........:) But once we have sussed out who's staying and get them tucked in and who's safe to try for home it'll happen;)
 
Yup, absolutely love drunk sex. Loud, raw, animal fucking!

Tif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top