Shy girlfriend

afternoon

So i was sitting on the couch this morning hung over and she comes down in these skin tight leggings and sits like so right across from me. I'm wondering is this just innocent or is she teasing me. What do you guys and gals think?

Last edited:
Ami's stunning!

Thanks for the kind words peeps you guys are awesome :)

Well Ami went on a new undies spree today and again i received these while in work. I didn't get much done after ;)

On the contrary- Ami's amazing! Beautiful bum!

Just went through the entire thread! Wow! Gorgeous lady! Thanks for sharing.

So i was sitting on the couch this morning hung over and she comes down in these skin tight leggings and sits like so right across from me. I'm wondering is this just innocent or is she teasing me. What do you guys and gals think?

sitting like that, I'd guess it was "I'm horny and want to tease you until you pounce me"

She knew exactly what she was doing, my fortunate friend. Women may act innocent but I bet her sweet sex was drooling down her svelte thighs and this was her way of letting you know your attentions were more than welcome. I certainly hope you took full advantage and dove right in, licking and slurping until her moans echoed off the walls. Even fully clothed and sneaky she is the hottest lady I've seen. Thanks for sharing and fueling all our fantasies.

I think she was testing you to see how hung over you really were. Instant cure

I am thinking "doesn't matter, hangover cured!"
That it was dude ;)
On the contrary- Ami's amazing! Beautiful bum!
Thank you massageguy. Pity you are so far away as she loves a good massage :)
Just went through the entire thread! Wow! Gorgeous lady! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you my friend for taking the time to tell us that :)
sitting like that, I'd guess it was "I'm horny and want to tease you until you pounce me"
You would guess right dude :)
Your girlfriend is smokin'
Thanks dude :)
She knew exactly what she was doing, my fortunate friend. Women may act innocent but I bet her sweet sex was drooling down her svelte thighs and this was her way of letting you know your attentions were more than welcome. I certainly hope you took full advantage and dove right in, licking and slurping until her moans echoed off the walls. Even fully clothed and sneaky she is the hottest lady I've seen. Thanks for sharing and fueling all our fantasies.
I sure did my friend i took every advantage possible ;) And once again thank you for your lovely comments :)
I think she was testing you to see how hung over you really were. Instant cure
That she was and hangover cured in record time ;)

Shower Time

Thanks for the cool feedback on the last pics guys. So after a day of hungover sex Ami needs to shower before bed. We thought you all might like to see ;)

Last edited:
I commend your restraint mate... I doubt I'd get one if i had a stunning woman naked in my shower...

Thanks for the cool feedback on the last pics guys. So after a day of hungover sex Ami needs to shower before bed. We thought you all might like to see ;)

Very hot pics. I bet you joined her soon after taking these... I know I would

If memory serves me right this is the first time we've properly seen your Mrs face. It's great to see that she is completely beautiful which I never doubted . I'd love to see more complete shots of her. It's amazing how from the first set of photos how much her confidence about her body has grown.

I would like to just totally use her ass for 3 years. At that point I might have to take a break for food and liquids.

Back