Shy girlfriend

Definitely looks like the beginnings of a very enjoyable weekend....
Was fab ;)
Definitely someone perfect for spooning with...
She is dude. The best :)
Almost my favourite pose. But this one is good too! :devil:
Lol glad we could make u happy ;)
Looks like you will be having a great weekend...enjoy!
I sure did mate :)
She looks amazing...love this thread, please keep it going.

Thank you my friend. We will surely :)

Damn you two! I would love to find out exactly where that black strip ends up 😈. I love your latest pictures and can't wait to see what you have planned next. Thanks for sharing your pics and Ami you are just stunning.

P.s. Any chance of seeing the black straps from the front?
Thank you dude. I can safely say i retrieved that black strip of fabric with my teeth and it was yummy ;)
These are the kinds of shots that would cost me an arm and a leg...oogling the way that taut white cloth encases that fabulous fanny leaving just a little hint of hidden treasures beneath? I'd toss the camera to the side likely smashing it in the process before I'd kneel before this beauty, grab her ankles and gently spread those long shapely legs and open an unimpeded path to paradise. Shuffling forward on my knees I'd arrive at my sweet destination and...well...ahem....you know. Merriment would ensue and fun would be had by all. Stunning, once again, you two, simply stunning. thanks for sharing!
Lol Bear you are too kind. Blushing woman here ;)
Oh what a view. The things that can be done to her in that position.
And they where ;)
What a view! Ami you are just delicious.

New pic.

Fab weekend was had. Here is a pic of some fun we had. We hope you all had as much fun as us ;)

Last edited:
I commend your restraint man... If I came home to a sight like that... Camera's would be the last thing on my mind LOL.

I don't know if anyone told you, but there's a while lot of sexy lyin on your bed there... you should do something about that.

"Blushing woman here" You do realize blushing is an incredibly erotic trait, right? Well, of course you do (silly me!) It just adds another layer of sexy on what can only be described as magickally delicious (my apologies to Lucky Charms! lol) And I love the naughty photo in red...as do all your fans. You're a natural at this and you leave me speechless every time...although I do tend to string a few words together from time to time. Suffice it to say they are insufficient but all I can muster. mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm. thanks for sharing!

she looks like she's ready to have a ton of fun
And she did ;)
I don't know if anyone told you, but there's a while lot of sexy lyin on your bed there... you should do something about that.
Lol i did a lot about it my friend, and it was awesome ;)
I shall refrain from making the obvious joke ;)
lol
"Blushing woman here" You do realize blushing is an incredibly erotic trait, right? Well, of course you do (silly me!) It just adds another layer of sexy on what can only be described as magickally delicious (my apologies to Lucky Charms! lol) And I love the naughty photo in red...as do all your fans. You're a natural at this and you leave me speechless every time...although I do tend to string a few words together from time to time. Suffice it to say they are insufficient but all I can muster. mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm. thanks for sharing!
Owlbear I think you might be in love with my girlfriend :-O
Uhmmmm, it seems as though you had WAY more fun than me........
Lol sorry to hear that my friend. I wish everyone as much fun as possible :)
Smokin hot brother smokin hot;)
Thank you my good man :)

Last edited:
I suspect many of us are deeply, madly in lust with Ami. I know I am!

(And she blushes when she reads that we think she's stunning - that we love her bottom, that we dream of pleasing her, and that we're wanking away for all we're worth? ADORable!)

Love the pictures. I hope the comments she is getting will help her get over being shy and we will have the pleasure of seeing a lot more of her here.
Thank you dude :)
I suspect many of us are deeply, madly in lust with Ami. I know I am!

(And she blushes when she reads that we think she's stunning - that we love her bottom, that we dream of pleasing her, and that we're wanking away for all we're worth? ADORable!)
The fact she has had such an effect on a lot of you guys is just fantastic. Weather you are in love, lust or just down right wanna fuck her, you guys and gals have been so good so far. Thanks again for commenting :)
Just rolled through the whole thread, so far. Ami, thank you for being beautiful and brave!

Thank you so much my friend :)

It's awesome to see a young couple starting their lit journey. I've been following this thread from the start and she's gorgeous. I know how exciting this must be for both of you, I've been there! Congratulations and keep it up!

It's awesome to see a young couple starting their lit journey. I've been following this thread from the start and she's gorgeous. I know how exciting this must be for both of you, I've been there! Congratulations and keep it up!

Thank you for the kind words Strum. Glad you like our pics :)

New pic.

As the weekend draws closer we thought we would show you another pic of something i happened upon last night as i was going to bed ;)

Last edited:
As the weekend draws closer we thought we would show you another pic of something i happened upon last night as i was going to bed ;)
Wow.... those heels she has on are definitely "Hump me Pumps"! You have a true treasure!

Back