Shy girlfriend

As the weekend draws closer we thought we would show you another pic of something i happened upon last night as i was going to bed ;)

The only way I can think of to improve this captivating shot would be if someone could hurry the fuck up and invent scratch and sniff photography technology. The hint of velvety soft flesh marking the transition from her sexy thighs to her hidden honey trove is simply awe inspiring. I do have to find a way to stop licking my monitor though...such a doll!

As the weekend draws closer we thought we would show you another pic of something i happened upon last night as i was going to bed ;)

Now that's a sight I'd like to walk in on. I love those red heels and undies. Although if I had been greeted by Ami's warm welcome I don't think they would have stayed on for long.

Have a great weekend you two. And I hope it inspires some more pictures? 😊💋

Weekend is over... Just detected this thread, and I am enthralled!
She doesn´t appear too shy...
Keep the good things coming!

very hot indeed my friend !

At the risk of requesting though I am a boob man :D

Not that I am complaining in any way shape or form

Fuck that is hot!
Lol thank you :)
The only way I can think of to improve this captivating shot would be if someone could hurry the fuck up and invent scratch and sniff photography technology. The hint of velvety soft flesh marking the transition from her sexy thighs to her hidden honey trove is simply awe inspiring. I do have to find a way to stop licking my monitor though...such a doll!
Lol careful licking those monitors dude ;)
Now that's a sight I'd like to walk in on. I love those red heels and undies. Although if I had been greeted by Ami's warm welcome I don't think they would have stayed on for long.

Have a great weekend you two. And I hope it inspires some more pictures? 😊💋
They didn't stay on long my friend ;) same to you.
Weekend is over... Just detected this thread, and I am enthralled!
She doesn´t appear too shy...
Keep the good things coming!
Thank you and we will do our best :)
very hot indeed my friend !

At the risk of requesting though I am a boob man :D

Not that I am complaining in any way shape or form
Lol i will see what i can do :)
She is a dream come true

Thank you mate. I couldn't agree more :)

New pic.

Happy Friday folks. Loving the long weekend and what it might have in store. Here is a closer look at those sexy red panties for you all. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
That picture was like that moment after a sip of ice cold beer after a long ass hot day. I opened it, sat back, and just "aaahhhhhhh". Beautiful.

She is one sexy lady,you are one lucky guy.
Keep those photo's coming.

Hi guys. I have been telling my gf that she is very sexy and she just thinks i have to say that because i'm her bf. So it was with much persuasion that i told her i could prove it. She is very shy and very nervous about this. So here goes and i'm hoping it will have the desired effect.

Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmm! You're right, she is sexy , really sexy. Luv those pics in the wet shorts. Welcome to Lit & keep posting.

She looks great on red and yummy in white.
Why thank you sir ;)
That picture was like that moment after a sip of ice cold beer after a long ass hot day. I opened it, sat back, and just "aaahhhhhhh". Beautiful.
Thanks so much Josh that made us smile :)
Sooooo, Does she enjoy Irish sausage???
Lol well she certainly enjoys mine so that's a yes :)
Looks good enough to eat...
Tastes every bit as good as it looks my friend :)
Looking good. Very hot.
Thank you :)
She is one sexy lady,you are one lucky guy.
Keep those photo's coming.
Thank you. We will do our best :)
Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmmm! You're right, she is sexy , really sexy. Luv those pics in the wet shorts. Welcome to Lit & keep posting.
Why thank you. Glad we could brighten up your day :)
:)
Is that something you happened upon?

Or something you came across...?
A bit of both my friend ;)
I need to see more before
lol
I die a fiery death from your hotness
Haha very good Prettykitty. We checked out your thread and all we can say is wow. You are a beauty :)
I second that remark.
You would Adent lol

New pic.

Well since you guys and girls have been so nice with your comment we thought we would show you's exactly where that black strip of fabric went ;)

Last edited:
Naughty Pics 13 & 14 leave me knowing that I'd soon be picking red and black lace threads out of my teeth as I wouldn't have the patience to take the time to pull those sexy panties down, I'd just dive in and chew my way through. Simply delicious as always...I love #14 as it is taken from a bit of a side angle and we can gaze upon the sexy slope of her flawless physique and when we're finally able to tear our eyes away from the Magickally Disappearing Lucky Black Fabric, we can capture a hint of her perfect breasts begging for attention. Wow....just wow. As always, thanks for sharing!

Happy Friday folks. Loving the long weekend and what it might have in store. Here is a closer look at those sexy red panties for you all. Enjoy :)

she has a great ass, bro. count yourself a very lucky man.

Back