Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

richfun

Literotica Guru
This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X

Attachments

• mature.jpg
    mature.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,137
Last edited:
Thanks guys.
Sex is so good, always from free will and legal, but if these two things in place, then always.
I find this lady very sexy, singer Joan Jet, now off to look for more mature ladyboys, either pics for here, or who knows, in real life ?

Attachments

• Joan Jet.jpg
    Joan Jet.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,632
Black and White.

This is a vintage one; I just adore what she is wearing. Old fashions can give great ideas for now. The long white gloves, is there a name for them ? They look so good. She makes me want to get dressing again X

Attachments

• aaastyle.jpg
    aaastyle.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,640
Great idea

As a mature dresser (rare now unfortunately) looking forward to contributions.
:cattail:

This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X

i like the idea of this thread , i am 60 and have dressed since i was 9 and i would class myself as a sissy , my friends and neighbours all know and accept me as i am .
i have many more womens clothes than mens , i only wear mens clothes when i really have to ,like visits to the bank where proof of identity is required and i love to meet or chat to others with the same lifestyle so i am pleased to see this thread and i hope lots of people will contribute .

I want to suck all of those cocks!

exact1ng : You have excellent taste!

DickyRich : This make me want her as my girlfriend

Symamantha :I love dressing for a man. There are so many forbidden, ... parts to it. The emotions are incredible!

jackstud : For the Man too

Thanks for all your kind and sexy reacations, including your "reaction" picture DickyRich.
Lucky her and lucky you X

First pic an American X
Then 3 Brits, the second of which from the city where I live, no never met her sadly X

Then a genuine CD, but dressed so well she looks like a RW.

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • JJ2.jpg
    JJ2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • LH.jpg
    LH.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,047
  • BCD.jpg
    BCD.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,115
Stud: I have always felt that it was much more 'normal' for the man. His sex drive and desire to dominate (control, ...) makes it normal versus the slut he is with. Samantha

Back