Join me on the stairs....you know you want to!!

_me_ said:
Quite a lot of people now know me for my pics on the stairs....you decide whether that's good or bad!

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting if you were to post a pic on your stairs. Any kind of pic, any kind of stair/step :D

Come on....get posting, if you haven't got stairs or a step.....go & find one ;)

Here are mine :kiss:

#1 is incredible... well they all are!

I am so glad you have embraced the stair pic genre. Any time I walk up the steps with my wife, I make sure she goes first. That way I can goose her going up the steps. It is actually something I look for in a house now. I do not want to own any more single story homes.

Also reminds me of a scene in "Thighs Wide Shut" where there was an incredible sex scene on the stairs. I am begining to think stairs must be a fetish of mine.

Besides, you are just beutiful -me-. I have always enjoyed peeking in on your threads.

whogonnawin1 said:
#1 is incredible... well they all are!
Thank you......but where's your stair pic? :( You have to leave a pic :kiss:

ohnudeone said:
I am so glad you have embraced the stair pic genre. Any time I walk up the steps with my wife, I make sure she goes first. That way I can goose her going up the steps. It is actually something I look for in a house now. I do not want to own any more single story homes.

Also reminds me of a scene in "Thighs Wide Shut" where there was an incredible sex scene on the stairs. I am begining to think stairs must be a fetish of mine.
Stairs are hot :catroar:
I'm glad you like my thread :D

ohnudeone said:
Besides, you are just beutiful -me-. I have always enjoyed peeking in on your threads.
Thank you :kiss:
But, where's your pic? I'll sulk if you don't leave a pic ;)

CoolidgEffect said:
Yes! you want to take thing off!
You're certainly making me hot :catroar:
I'm liking this thread :kiss:

Last edited:
I'll try to find a little bit of free time by the staircase! Will you be posting any more for us to enjoy?

Papa_Cali said:
I'll try to find a little bit of free time by the staircase! Will you be posting any more for us to enjoy?
All my stair pics are in my index.....I wanted others to post on this thread :D

_me_ said:
All my stair pics are in my index.....I wanted others to post on this thread :D

LOL, you caught me trying to scam more sexy pics from you ;)

_me_ said:
Thank you :)
I hope you're leaving a pic..... ;)
I will take a picture and post it tomorrow. Just wondering... have you ever had sex on the stairs?

luguy said:
I will take a picture and post it tomorrow. Just wondering... have you ever had sex on the stairs?
On my stairs.....or just any stairs? :D

Here's one for the thread. keep 'em coming everyone.

Attachments

• nudestair4.jpg
    nudestair4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 942
myoteam said:
Here's one for the thread. keep 'em coming everyone.
Wow....very hot.... :catroar:
Thanks for leaving a pic :)

_me_ said:
Wow....very hot.... :catroar:
Thanks for leaving a pic :)
Here you go. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Nieves apartment building 004.jpg
    Nieves apartment building 004.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 805
_me_ said:
mmm very nice :catroar:
Glad you liked the pic. It's the least I can do with all of your hot pics. I'll try to get some more that are more explicit.

Back