Eating Your Own Cum

I've swallowed all of my own cum a couple times, the first time about a year ago with my legs thrown over my head and my cock pointing down at my mouth. I wasn't bent back all the way and my cock was about a foot away from my mouth but still managed to shoot most of my cum in my mouth and swallowed everything that went in shortly after it hit my tongue, but didn't lick up anything that ran down my chin. I felt pretty dirty after it, especially with 'missed' cum on my chin and facial hair. Taste wasn't too harsh from what I remember, I did swallow it but that might be because I didn't let it sit inside my mouth for long.

I tried a few more times since with the same technique, legs over head and always came in my mouth but never swallowed, just spat it out... until recently when I edged and was gushing cum and licked off some cum off my finger. I wasnt satisfied with just a few drops so I told myself I'm gonna go for a big load and swallow all of it.

Last couple of days I've spent time reading this thread and it got my dick hard for the whole day and had precum oozing out of me throughout the day, naturally I licked and swallowed all the precum, it tastes fine. At night, after being turned on like crazy for long enough, I decided it was time and stroked my cock a little bit and edged. I was nervous at this point, I knew what I was going to do and knew I had a lot of cum saved up from not cumming in over a week. I had enough of stroking and the head of my cock got really big, ready to burst with cum. I climbed up against a wall, threw my legs over my head and pointed my dick at my mouth and got to it as close as possible, within a couple inches. I kept stroking it until I felt my cock throb within my grip and splashed myself with a big load of cum, the first big spurt hitting my chin and another 7 big spurts all going straight into my mouth. One of the spurts of cum hit the back of my throat which forced me to swallow that shot immediately. I kept the rest of the cum in my mouth and swished it around and looked in the mirror to see the milky white texture. There was a lot, so much so that some of it dripped out when I closed my mouth. I gave in and swallowed all the cum that was in my mouth. I noticed some of the cum dribbled on my chin and neck from the first missed spurt and cleaned it up with my finger and swallowed it too. I didn't feel any burning sensation in my throat, my cum tasted slightly salty but mostly watery with a little bit of a gooey texture. Best part was watching it after since I recorded the whole thing on camera... I got super turned on AGAIN when I saw so much of my cum in my mouth swishing around. I jerked off one more time about 10 minutes later and blew another big load of about 6 spurts of cum. The next morning I was still really turned on and and came in my mouth again but this time it was much saltier and less cum, I spat it out. I really need to learn how to swallow it all every time.

I'm really craving more of my cum, but this time I'd like to swallow a really hot, thick and sticky load.

Hot Story, Wish I could get my legs over my head, but not that flexible but I keep trying.
 
I often cum on my wife's dildo and suck it off....enjoying it all and practicing for the real thing!
 
Reading about, thinking about, and wanting to do it; right up to the point of actually cumming....through this site I have discovered a lot of new & surprising turn-ons, a lot having to do with cum. Tasting my precum, and prior to cumming being really turned on by MF cum swapping, snowballing and cream pie eating. The thought of cumkissing and cream pie eating my wife is so hot; that is right up to that point of release.
 
eating your own

I started loving how snowballing looked and went to eating my preucm and then my own lovely cum so hot.....
 
i just started cumming in a shot glass mid session (not full orgasm) and now i just hold the shot glass to my mouth and keep slurping it up then spitting it back in the glass this way i keep getting to taste my cum over and over and over the whole time i masturbate until i finally get the full meal i work for.
 
ive been eating my own 4 a while now. i really like doing it when im dressed n closing my eyes when i shoots so i can pretend its another guy shooting on me. then i like looking in the mirror n scooping it in2 my mouth or playing with it a bit prentending im a naughyt girl :p lol. prolly sounds weird but i like it hehe. soon i will give in n go down on another guy.
 
Currently at the gym

Currently working out and reading, and i cant wait til my post work out orgasm!! I have huge loads and cant wait to swallow it all like true cumslut.. Will try and post pics, stay tuned...
 
Reading about, thinking about, and wanting to do it; right up to the point of actually cumming....through this site I have discovered a lot of new & surprising turn-ons, a lot having to do with cum. Tasting my precum, and prior to cumming being really turned on by MF cum swapping, snowballing and cream pie eating. The thought of cumkissing and cream pie eating my wife is so hot; that is right up to that point of release.

Do you know where any good bi-sex, MF cum swapping videos are??
 
i often make myself cum a little at a time and dab it with my finger and suck it off which means i never lose interest and it lasts for ages too so i get more pleasure from it.
 
I have drank my own on occaision before now. I wouldn't say it is a fantastic turn-on, but its ok. The way I see it, if I'm not willing to swallow my own, on what basis do I have to ask it of my girlfriend?
 
Since I am also into sounding and E-Stim, I love to put a tube into my cock and hook up to my TENS. Whent I cum, It fills the tube which I quickly remove and suck my cum out.
 
I luv to eat my cum and I'm so horny right now from looking at lit tonight that I think I'm gonna fill my mouth up now. Just wish I had someone to share it with....:devil:
 
I have drank my own on occaision before now. I wouldn't say it is a fantastic turn-on, but its ok. The way I see it, if I'm not willing to swallow my own, on what basis do I have to ask it of my girlfriend?
I love to eat my cum out of a pussy I have just have cum in and lick it clean.
 
I love the taste of cum, specially my own. I sometimes save a couple of loads and then drink it down as I jerk off or while zapping my cock with my TENS which produces an awesome load. I also love to suck and swallow other guys and once did 5 guys in a row at a party.
 
I love the taste of cum, specially my own. I sometimes save a couple of loads and then drink it down as I jerk off or while zapping my cock with my TENS which produces an awesome load. I also love to suck and swallow other guys and once did 5 guys in a row at a party.

I have a TENS machine, how do you connect it up to you cock?
 
So, last night i masturbated onto my chest, puss_kat scooped my cum up into a container, then i helped her into her strap on, she poured my cum onto her strap on and proceeded to fuck my face, good times!
 
I always clean up the messes I leave in and on my GF. At first it was very taboo but now kissing my girl with a mouthful of my cum feels like an act of kindness and very natural. I'm glad I got over the cum aversion I had when I was young.
 
Back
Top