The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten into the habit of typing out responses to people online, but then looking at my reply and thinking "does this need to be said? Will it achieve any goals whatsoever?" and deleting it if this answer is no. I'm sure you all have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, you're missing out on my brilliance and wit. On the other hand, you don't have to listen to me go off on nothing :p

Unrelated note:
Is it possible to be particularly sensitive to diuretics? I feel like any time I have any alcohol or caffeine or tea, my kidneys go into overdrive to produce urine -_- it's unpleasant to have to go pee all the time.

[blurt]

I am tired. Frazzled. Frustrated. I killed the Fet account (just in case). I killed my blog (just in case). I'm trying not to post here much (just in case).

Attempts to talk rationally with that man just pissed him off badly enough that I finally contacted his attorney last week, explained my side, and told him to control his damned client. Meds are working... ish... but I still feel drained and fragile and impotent to survive the shit storm he's stirred up.

Blech.

[/blurt]

Why isn't it Saturday? :confused:

Cause Saturday is tomorrow!

[blurt]

I am tired. Frazzled. Frustrated. I killed the Fet account (just in case). I killed my blog (just in case). I'm trying not to post here much (just in case).

Attempts to talk rationally with that man just pissed him off badly enough that I finally contacted his attorney last week, explained my side, and told him to control his damned client. Meds are working... ish... but I still feel drained and fragile and impotent to survive the shit storm he's stirred up.

Blech.

[/blurt]

*hugs*

To cm:
You are better than this.
You are bigger than this.
You are stronger than this.

Case closed.

:rose::heart::rose:
(just in case you need them!)

There were reasons you are no longer with that man, CM. These are among them, even if they weren't back then.

{{{CM}}}

I am a little bit confused. Why is it that when a male is in a bar and has a couple of drinks that all rational thought goes out the window.

1) If you grab my ass when I walk past you, please do not act offended when i grab and twist your crotch. Yes you will squeal like a girl but it's not like I am wanting you to be the father of my children.

2) Dodgy pick up lines only work if you can carry them off. Forgetting them halfway through and slurring your words is not, has not and never will be endearing.

3) Yes I know I have big tits. They have been attached to my body for a long period of time so you pointing it out to me or discussing it with your friends while I am next to you is only going to make me comment nastily on your body anatomy. Personally I like pointing out the beer gut.

4) I happily accept that I am white trash, I have not problem with that and will never try to be someone I am not. However I will not fuck you in the back of your van in the car park. Fuck I won't fuck you in the back of your van anywhere.

5) If I say that I don't want a drink. It means exactly that. If I want one then I can buy my own.

6) If I say I am sober driver that means that I will not start drinking because you want me to. I have made a promise to my friends that I will make sure they will get home safely.

7) I am sober driving my friends. I am not your taxi service. I don't know you and have no idea why the hell I would allow a guy into my car that I don't know. I can guarantee that if I was ever dumb enough you would be trying to talk me into coming inside with you for sex.

8) Do you have any idea how many times I have heard that a guy has an eight inch cock, or that they know how to use it, or that they have made a female cum in excess of 20 times in one evening. I have special needs luv and sex is not high on that list.

9) I am not bar or bi sexual. I am not into females. I don't care that you find it hot. I don't and I owe you no explanations. End of story.

*sigh*

[blurt]

Blech.

[/blurt]

Wish I had a shit storm raincoat for you.

Hang in there.

:rose:

Resentment doesn't sit well on me. I do not feel it is one of the nobler emotions. I dislike myself for feeling this way. It's eating my guts and my sense of inner integrity.

19 more sleeps, one 250-mile train trip to the office, one sober-as-a-judge leaving party at lunchtime, one ten-minute train ride to A's house, and THEN I'm gonna get arseholed with A in an overpriced Lebanese restaurant near his house and let it all out.

Then one sleep til I get the train 250 miles home again, get reunited with my man and my dog, and probably get arseholed all over again over dinner and let it all out all over again in the privacy of my dining room.

Then one sleep to my birthday and he's taking me to the swanky restaurant on the seafront with the gobsmacking sunset views, and I'm gonna get just very mildly tipsy and look to the present and the future and let this job and all its exploitation and pain and damage go - forever.

Resentment doesn't sit well on me. I do not feel it is one of the nobler emotions. I dislike myself for feeling this way. It's eating my guts and my sense of inner integrity.

19 more sleeps, one 250-mile train trip to the office, one sober-as-a-judge leaving party at lunchtime, one ten-minute train ride to A's house, and THEN I'm gonna get arseholed with A in an overpriced Lebanese restaurant near his house and let it all out.

Then one sleep til I get the train 250 miles home again, get reunited with my man and my dog, and probably get arseholed all over again over dinner and let it all out all over again in the privacy of my dining room.

Then one sleep to my birthday and he's taking me to the swanky restaurant on the seafront with the gobsmacking sunset views, and I'm gonna get just very mildly tipsy and look to the present and the future and let this job and all its exploitation and pain and damage go - forever.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Bedroom activities are a great way to end a Friday.
And an even better way to start a Saturday.
The pancake breakfast didn't hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back