nipple clamps or clothespins?

It all hurts like hell.. Lol

I've been wanting to get the little suction cups that fit only on the nipples..look like these:
ac191yy.jpg


Anyone tried something like this?
 
Mouse traps.........

Feel great when they are removed and provide an awesome visual..........
 
Hmmm

So I invested in some clamps.
The kind with weights that can sway and you can adjust in tightness.
Safe to say I like these... I really like these...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how long you can leave them on for? I've read somewhere about circulation being an issue but not sure how long you'd need to leave them on before that becomes an issue?
 
Last edited:
hoffmann clamps are a neat/cheap alternative, screw action and as they arent designed for the kink community they arent marked up price wise.....

another bit of fun are the chinese suction cups, bought a set for about ÂŁ10 - the smallest ones are great for nipples or clit suction....and the larger ones can be used over the whole pussy.
 
One time we tried chip clips! I have nipple clamp what are adjustable but they weren't available at the time. She didn't like them at all. :eek:
 
hoffmann clamps are a neat/cheap alternative, screw action and as they arent designed for the kink community they arent marked up price wise.....

Yup, I have some of those.
CE-TUBHOFF.jpg

http://www.hometrainingtools.com/hoffman-tubing-clamp
They are very adjustable, and can be set from "light grip" to "OUUUUCH!".

Cons: They are not good on small male nipples. They also lack the spring action of most other types of clamps, meaning that they sometimes drop off.
 
It all hurts like hell.. Lol

I've been wanting to get the little suction cups that fit only on the nipples..look like these:
ac191yy.jpg


Anyone tried something like this?

I have a set of these and I absolutely love how my nipples become more puffy the tighter I suck them in. They also become so dark as the blood rushes to the area that's encased in the pump. My favorite thing to do is release the nipple, put a clamp on it and watch in the mirror as the nipple becomes huge and engorged. It's such an exquisitely painful experience that I have taken a video of it it. Hope you find them as pleasurable as I do.
 
Update

So I invested in some clamps.
The kind with weights that can sway and you can adjust in tightness.
Safe to say I like these... I really like these.


I can now safely say I enjoy these for quite long periods (90min).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi there!

i want to start integrating nipple clamping into my masturbation routine. i can't decide if i should get a set of clamps or start out with clothespins and see if i need to get something pricier/nicer.

any advice?

thanks!

xoxoxoxoxo
Just starting out and masturbating wooden clothes pins are fine you can back off pressure by stretching the clamps increase with bands. If you like it and start bringing others into your play time upgrade as you go along
 
Better one has a tube that fits over nipple you pump and then you can slide o rings or nipple popper on that will keep nipple erect
 
i made my own tower of pain, but i want to know how often, for how long and how tight i can use it?

i also have those nipple thingies, that blow up your nipple and i really like them
some pics before and after
 
Last edited:
Wooden clothes pins can be taken apart and put back together with the spring reversed providing 50% less bite. It will still be enough to make them numb but tapping a bigger hole in the end helps keep them sensitive for you marathoners.
 
I do enjoy clothespins, as you can place those out and about and around nipples, not only directly on them.

I do own clamps on a chain and some adjustable clamps as well, which are nice as well.

Although... sidenote - I saw someone's post above which mentioned bobby pins. Mentally filed that one in my repertoire. :)
 
Christ. That one could jumpstart me on a cold morning. Looks a bit like it should be connected to a car battery. My little niplets would be annihilated in that!:eek:

About wooden clothespins: get nicer ones, not super cheap. And check the edges for rough wood. Just say no to nipple splinters. :cool:

A car battery you say...

interesting.
 
By the way, I find the curtain clips the worst, so if anyone bored of clothespins, give them a try:)
 
i started with a collar and chain and 'adjustable clamps', but they only let pressure 'OFF",, not that great: removed the rubber covers and that was way better, then found some where the screw actually ' tightens' the clamp and it si wonderful. If nipples are really ready , like mine, there is a lot left ahead of the clamp to play with the hard bud, and that is insane of hot it feels, Makes me want and desire to do anythi9ng.
 
Back
Top