Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG :heart: That is an incredibly HOT video, listening to some of those, instant wetness here.. :devil: I am definately playing now. I am glad I never wear panties around the house, so much easier.. Deanne

Hmmm, I agree, but I do wear panties and mine are a mess now but who cares.

Have been busy and away for so long. Looks like there are a lot of fun posts for me to catch up on. Wonder if the chat feature of this site will even work again.

My pussy's dryer then the desert. Rubbing and flicking my nipples and slowly trying to get it wet. PM me sometime ladies.

Thanks for all the inspiration

I am now more than thoroughly ready to have a wonderful masturbation session. it's been a long week already and my clit is in dire need of some me time

Hello all of you lovely ladies ... Finally getting a few minutes to myself ... and going to take full advantage of it ;)

How come when I got two finger buried in my cunt there is no one here to help me????

having a quick one [if that's possible] before I get interrupted ... again ....

Have a Great Evening!!

I like reading and writing juicy stories to get me excited. Sometimes when I write I twist my nipples every few sentences and dip my fingers into my wet pussy. I have to lick them clean before I type again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back