Available to new clients

JonB1969

Really Experienced
Hello.....

JonB1969, available to edit stories

I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Rape/Non-Consent, Non-Human or Horror.

Fetish depends on the fetish.

I will edit for spelling, punctuation, grammar and such. If you need advice or suggestions on plot, dialogue and such, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.

I am a published author. This is not to brag, but instead to assure you that your story will get a professional eye.

I have quite a few of my own stories on Literotica. All of them have an average rating of 4 stars or higher, and about half have an average rating of 4.5 or higher, so I think I know what makes a good story.

Feel free to read some of my own stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=768747&page=submissions

Hello.....

JonB1969, available to edit stories

I WILL NOT EDIT = Gay Male, Incest/Taboo, Rape/Non-Consent, Non-Human or Horror.

Fetish depends on the fetish.

I will edit for spelling, punctuation, grammar and such. If you need advice or suggestions on plot, dialogue and such, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.

I am a published author. This is not to brag, but instead to assure you that your story will get a professional eye.

I have quite a few of my own stories on Literotica. All of them have an average rating of 4 stars or higher, and about half have an average rating of 4.5 or higher, so I think I know what makes a good story.

Feel free to read some of my own stories:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=768747&page=submissions
Good afternoon Jon, my name here in Literotica is beddog, I have an ambition to write stories but am not sure which way to go, ie., fact, fiction, semi true, childhood sexual experiences, teen sex experiences (male and female), i would appreciate any advice you can give me, I look forward to your reply...yours beddog

Good afternoon Jon, my name here in Literotica is beddog, I have an ambition to write stories but am not sure which way to go, ie., fact, fiction, semi true, childhood sexual experiences, teen sex experiences (male and female), i would appreciate any advice you can give me, I look forward to your reply...yours beddog

Hi, beddog

I'm glad you came to me for advice. First off I would say stick with fiction. They can be based on real experiences, but you can at least 'tweak' them so that readers can be left wondering if that's what really happened.

If you go into true life or non-fiction, you better have your facts straight and your ducks in a row, or you could open yourself up to a lawsuit.

If you want to write about teenage sex, then I'm afraid Literotica will not publish it. This is their policy, I have nothing to do with it. Who knows, there might be another website out there that can.

Also I would suggest you read as much as you can, not just here on Lit, but to expose yourself to as many different writing styles as possible.

Finally I would say, writing erotic fiction takes practice. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't come off the way you want. Writing erotica, especially sex scenes, can feel awkward, so read as many stories as you can here on Lit, just read generally, practice and you will find your own personal style.

Hope this helped. :)

Thanks for the advice Jon, I will work on yor advice and lets see what comes up, thanks again...beddog

Back