My wife and I were playing around

so you have little cherubs as well? Our finest pieces of art!!!!! I have to say PURE beauty in those lil' babies.
I wouldn't trade mine for the world my Lady! Bright beginnings for them getting their school stuff together for a good collage education and then, maybe a Model, a Geo-science engineer, and the other She will rule her world in what ever she does. ;)

Being an artist I find beauty in many shapes and sizes my Lady! Long hair, or short, curvy or sleek there is always beauty to withhold!

Sounds like Lord warlock is a lucky man indeed!

I hope he thinks so........ check out the rest of his pix. They are in his signature. I will do whatever my man enjoys. & I am not really a submissive...... kind of a bossy bitch really but he loves me :eek:

I hope he thinks so........ check out the rest of his pix. They are in his signature. I will do whatever my man enjoys. & I am not really a submissive...... kind of a bossy bitch really but he loves me :eek:

Okay, this is kinda weird, my Lady always uses the term Wolf Bitch. Of which I'm not aloud to use, well sometimes but we can talk about that later. LoL
From what i have been told only Ladys can use that term to describe themselves or other Ladys.

Okay, this is kinda weird, my Lady always uses the term Wolf Bitch. Of which I'm not aloud to use, well sometimes but we can talk about that later. LoL
From what i have been told only Ladys can use that term to describe themselves or other Ladys.

Not familiar but would LOVe to learn :D

well my friends we do still have cherubs & the demands of life. Off to bed we must away.......:(..... SOOO not what is desired but necessary.......... enjoy the pics until next time.:rose::rose:

And Torrid I think you have raised in me a need to get some sexy RENN pix up!!! sex in Costume. One of my favorites!!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my friends we do still have cherubs & the demands of life. Off to bed we must away.......:(..... SOOO not what is desired but necessary.......... enjoy the pics until next time.:rose::rose:

And Torrid I think you have raised in me a need to get some sexy RENN pix up!!! sex in Costume. One of my favorites!!!!! Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets work on that on both ends my Lady!
Good knight Lord and Lady Worlock, will bid you good day in the marrow. ;)

would i rather be FUCKING my husband than making potato salad? :rolleyes: YUP!
well off to watch a movie......... alone. :(
(or read a book- it's cheaper)

(hmmm, what to do what t do)

Love your thread!
Does the butterfly vibrator do much for you?
Was thinking about getting one for a friend ;)

Love your thread!
Does the butterfly vibrator do much for you?
Was thinking about getting one for a friend ;)

Sort of............ prefer our nipple clamps tho (they are waterproof too) the butterfly is ok but not fast enough for me. Good for a beginner. Sometimes I like to walk around with it on during the day to get a head start. :devil: but when it comes down to "us" I prefer our nipple clamps. although he just got me one that looks like Lipstick! (our clamps died! overuse maybe LOL) I LOVE it!

*The nipple clamps are purple, silicone & waterproof

Oh I forgot to say THANK YOU! ;)

Thank you!
I did get the hitachi and that is by far the best just not that discreet.
Tried a few of the smaller bullet size and they are a a complete waste.
Will look into the nipple clamps :)
Thank you again.

Thank you!
I did get the hitachi and that is by far the best just not that discreet.
Tried a few of the smaller bullet size and they are a a complete waste.
Will look into the nipple clamps :)
Thank you again.

https://www.athenashn.com
look up
Nipplettes
These powerful, smooth and seamless nipple clips were designed for men and women who love nipple stimulation during sex! They are fully adjustable for a comfortable and fit. Simple push button activation sends vibrations throughout the nipple and areola. With the nipples fully stimulated, your hands are free to roam to other places! May we suggest that you use these on other parts of the male and female body – the testicles, clitoris, and vaginal lips just to name a few. 6 +76 alkaline batteries included. Waterproof.

Back