men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, on the one hand, while I agree that there's nothing wrong with wanting multiple partners, I don't necessarily hold with the notion that it's the normal state of being. Sexual jealousy wouldn't exist unless it was important to our evolution.

You know, on the one hand, while I agree that there's nothing wrong with wanting multiple partners, I don't necessarily hold with the notion that it's the normal state of being. Sexual jealousy wouldn't exist unless it was important to our evolution.

So is sharing.

It was much more important for our survival as a species to stick together in bands, in tribes, in hunting groups, than to roam out on our own. Look at the context of most of human history, not just the recent past.

Last edited:
"When it comes to sex, men may be trash-talking sprinters, but it's the women who win all the marathons. Any marriage counselor will tell you the most common sex-related complaint women make about men is that they are too quick and too direct. meanwhile, men's most frequent sex-related gripe about women is that they take too damned long to get warmed up. After an orgasm a woman may be anticipating a dozen more. A female body in motion tends to stay in motion. But men come and go. For them, the curtain falls quickly and the mind turns to unrelated matters.

This symmetry of dual disappointment illustrates the almost comical incompatibility between men's and women's sexual response in the context of monogamous mating. You have to wonder: if men and women evolved together in sexually monogamous couples for millions of years, how did we end up being so incompatible?"

Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha, Sex at Dawn

This is so true. However, it's that jealousy that makes me want someone or something more. It makes me so horny. I don't want something as bad until someone else wants it. I don't want her so bad until she doesn't want me and would prefer to be with someone else. This must be the thrill of the cuckold. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the result of evolution and survival of the fitest.

I think there is something to in nature about having multiple partners and such being hardwired, in theory in a natural setting that is a way to provide for a wide variation on genetic mixing, which helps a species survive.

On the other hand, man has evolved away from that kind of existence, we no longer (except for Antonio Cromarte of the NY Jets, who had something like 8 kids by 6 different women in 3 years) have a situation where survival is predicated upon women getting impregnated by a lot of men and men's seed being distributed widely. Once man came together as social animals and once they started pairing off, in part because pairing off provides better support for the next generation then babies being born to any number of women, that changed, even if we still have some of the same instincts, we react to mating signals (think red lipstick and nails are man made attractants entirely..think again, red is a mating flag in primates), we also have adopted and changed.

And yes, women and men are very different and there are all kinds of weirdness.A man shoots his load and is incapacitated, while a woman after a couple of minutes can go on to have sex again (again, a throwback to our past, where having multiple males dump a load in her meant the chances of conceiving were quite high, and given that alpha males would dominate, would mean in theory better genetics, though these days a nerdy geek might be better genes then an alpha male moron...). The other weird thing is men's sexual peak is in their late 20's-early 30's where women as they get older seem to go inter hyperdrive as men are declining.....tis weird.

On the other hand, having multiple partners and such is a lot more then our past I think, and I don't think it is because women want to have more orgasms. Humankind is kind of inventive, and for example, a male can please a woman doing a variety of things, he can give her orgasms through a variety of ways while ole handy andy Johnson is revitalizing, if he bothers to take the time (hate to say it, but a lot of men are seriously arrogant jerks, who think of their own pleasure, dump their load and go to sleep, rather then keeping themselves in the game for her pleasure). For me, being able to give my sweetie a lot of orgasms is hot, and makes my own even hotter. I think a lot of men are scared of female sexuality, because they ironically, given how badly treated women often have been sexually and otherwise, have been given a tremendous gift in being able to orgasm frequently (the irony being how many women don't achieve orgasm, in large part because I think they haven't been taught how). I think the reaction to a lot of the wife sharing stories, hot wives and the like you read on the stories page, the anger and rage, or that the stories are popular with cheating wives with the young stud, and so forth, are based in that fear.....on the other hand, I think if husbands learned a lot more on how to work everything they have, they would find out that female sexuality is even hotter then simply having sex with them to get themselves off:)....and yeah, sharing can be hot, not into the cuckold thing, but seeing my sweetie get pleasure from other people would be pretty hot, as long as it is a shared, loving thing. (On the other hand, explain Paula Broadwell with an old fart like David Petraeus....them medals must be even better then a 6 pack abs and a 10" cock...:)

"Couples might find that the only route to preserving or rediscovering intensity reminiscent of their early days and nights requires confronting the open, uncertain sky together. They may find themselves having their most meanigful, intimate conversations if they dare to talk about the true nature of their feelings." Ryan & Jetha, Sex at Dawn

I think we are evolving into something different, as suggested above and in the columns of Dan Savage.

There is much wisdom in Nature that we are still coming to understand and emulate.

I think there is something to in nature about having multiple partners and such being hardwired, in theory in a natural setting that is a way to provide for a wide variation on genetic mixing, which helps a species survive.

On the other hand, man has evolved away from that kind of existence, we no longer (except for Antonio Cromarte of the NY Jets, who had something like 8 kids by 6 different women in 3 years) have a situation where survival is predicated upon women getting impregnated by a lot of men and men's seed being distributed widely. Once man came together as social animals and once they started pairing off, in part because pairing off provides better support for the next generation then babies being born to any number of women, that changed, even if we still have some of the same instincts, we react to mating signals (think red lipstick and nails are man made attractants entirely..think again, red is a mating flag in primates), we also have adopted and changed.

And yes, women and men are very different and there are all kinds of weirdness.A man shoots his load and is incapacitated, while a woman after a couple of minutes can go on to have sex again (again, a throwback to our past, where having multiple males dump a load in her meant the chances of conceiving were quite high, and given that alpha males would dominate, would mean in theory better genetics, though these days a nerdy geek might be better genes then an alpha male moron...). The other weird thing is men's sexual peak is in their late 20's-early 30's where women as they get older seem to go inter hyperdrive as men are declining.....tis weird.

On the other hand, having multiple partners and such is a lot more then our past I think, and I don't think it is because women want to have more orgasms. Humankind is kind of inventive, and for example, a male can please a woman doing a variety of things, he can give her orgasms through a variety of ways while ole handy andy Johnson is revitalizing, if he bothers to take the time (hate to say it, but a lot of men are seriously arrogant jerks, who think of their own pleasure, dump their load and go to sleep, rather then keeping themselves in the game for her pleasure). For me, being able to give my sweetie a lot of orgasms is hot, and makes my own even hotter. I think a lot of men are scared of female sexuality, because they ironically, given how badly treated women often have been sexually and otherwise, have been given a tremendous gift in being able to orgasm frequently (the irony being how many women don't achieve orgasm, in large part because I think they haven't been taught how). I think the reaction to a lot of the wife sharing stories, hot wives and the like you read on the stories page, the anger and rage, or that the stories are popular with cheating wives with the young stud, and so forth, are based in that fear.....on the other hand, I think if husbands learned a lot more on how to work everything they have, they would find out that female sexuality is even hotter then simply having sex with them to get themselves off:)....and yeah, sharing can be hot, not into the cuckold thing, but seeing my sweetie get pleasure from other people would be pretty hot, as long as it is a shared, loving thing. (On the other hand, explain Paula Broadwell with an old fart like David Petraeus....them medals must be even better then a 6 pack abs and a 10" cock...:)

Last edited:
This happened slowly for my wife and I. We always enjoyed fun exhibitionism together. as we got older we became very close with 2 other couples and enjoyed some soft swing fun. So we gradually got into it over time and became more comfortable with each other and our friends. Up to that point the most daring fun we had was same room sex with our own partners. The ice breaker was when my wife and my buddies girl decided to pull a prank on me. I thought my wife was sucking me as I pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes as everyone laughed while my buddies wife was sucking me. I was shocked as she continued to do down on me. My buddy started to fondle my wife's breasts and pulled her shirt up as his wife continued to get me off.
After that day we experimented more with this and I loved it as much as she did.

Good for all of you! Nice & slow, respecting boundaries as you go (more or less ;))!

This happened slowly for my wife and I. We always enjoyed fun exhibitionism together. as we got older we became very close with 2 other couples and enjoyed some soft swing fun. So we gradually got into it over time and became more comfortable with each other and our friends. Up to that point the most daring fun we had was same room sex with our own partners. The ice breaker was when my wife and my buddies girl decided to pull a prank on me. I thought my wife was sucking me as I pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes as everyone laughed while my buddies wife was sucking me. I was shocked as she continued to do down on me. My buddy started to fondle my wife's breasts and pulled her shirt up as his wife continued to get me off.
After that day we experimented more with this and I loved it as much as she did.

Something about seeing my wife receiving, and seeing the pleasure in her facial expressions, the sounds she makes, and the way her body moves...to date it's only been watching her finger herself or use a vibrator, but I definitely fantasize about watching her with another man. It is one of my top visuals when we're together

You're not alone justme....I'm in the same boat with ya. I want to see her gripping the sheets as she's taken by another man. I'm not into the cuckhold humiliation thing, but I do want to share her. She's so sexy and petite.....I think watching the guy get so turned on by her would be hot!!!

I love to hear about my Wife`s experiences with her previous parners . Such a turn on for me . She has told me of her exploits . It got me thinking what it would be like to see her with another Man . To cut a very long story short I eventualy persuaded her to take the plunge and we found a suitabable Man. She found him very attractive and afer the first time she couldnt get enough . I couldn`t believe how uninhibited and wanton she was with him .

my bf would love to watch me with another man and join in also as much as id like to watch him with another chick ....working on it happening!

isnt a relationship about pleasing each other ...exploring agreeable fantasies together...trying new experiences together....being open minded...having fun...keeping the relationship sexy...respecting each other........ not so long ago i could not have considered my old man with another chick but gotta be honest and say it now makes me horny knowing how horny it will make him......win win situation!!!!

isnt a relationship about pleasing each other ...exploring agreeable fantasies together...trying new experiences together....being open minded...having fun...keeping the relationship sexy...respecting each other........ not so long ago i could not have considered my old man with another chick but gotta be honest and say it now makes me horny knowing how horny it will make him......win win situation!!!!

I so agree, however my relationship has all that, it is just one sided on my side:(

once agian yes

Yes I want to watch my wife get fucked by another man. I would even guide his cock into her pussy. Then after he cum lick his cock clean and eat fresh cream pie. :devil:

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

maybe she is just afraid ...i used to think if my man wanted to be with another chick it meant he didnt love me and if he wanted to see me with another guy he couldnt care about me either......after a lot of open frank discussions and patience on both our parts i now understand thats not what it means at all.... my own insecurities and self esteem were creating the issue.....i never got the concept that it wasnt about emotion it was about physical pleasure but once i learned i could separate the 2 i started to see the fun side ....have you tried to talk openly with her?

I love to hear about my Wife`s experiences with her previous parners . Such a turn on for me . She has told me of her exploits . It got me thinking what it would be like to see her with another Man . To cut a very long story short I eventualy persuaded her to take the plunge and we found a suitabable Man. She found him very attractive and afer the first time she couldnt get enough . I couldn`t believe how uninhibited and wanton she was with him .

As I was reading the thread I was actually wondering if those who love hearing of their partner's previous exploits have a predilection towards them furthering their adventures to have more stories to tell :D Your case is exactly the same as mine & my first wife.

Those who like hearing about past lovers are in effect imagining their wife/partner having sex with another person & getting turned on by it. It would follow that they like the idea of them having sex with other people.

Very early in my relationship with my first wife I started to ask her about previous exploits. She'd tell them to me like stories - not that she had an extensive or wild past. For some reason I was especially turned on by one where she'd cheated. I got her to tell me that one many times. This led to us starting to make up stories about her with other guys. We'd take it in turns, telling them during sex. Usually they'd involve some real event - for example leading up to our wedding most of them involved her getting up to something on our honeymoon (like the tennis instructor cliche ;) )

Eventually she did end up in bed with one of my good mates with my encouragement - but that's a story for another thread perhaps. :)

It would be interesting to know if those who like hearing of their partners past exploits would like them to add further adventures to tell (or of course watch or participate in :D )

Bending like...me

I know the thread specifically states "your wife/gf"....but I am horrible at rules, always trying to bend them so I can enjoy some well deserved chastising. I really enjoy hearing my husband's past exploits....and sharing mine. I was a bit of a slut puppy in my past so it gives him license to treat me like that in the bedroom. For me, it's like a challenge, hints at what he really likes or just a reminder of what a fucking awesome man I pinned! :) I must confess to some twinges of jealousy but that just makes things hotter for me!

My wife was a slut. She was 21 when she had her first and by the time she had me she was 24. I was #48. She'd done it all. Fucked on a train while being watched, pulled a train with black sailors, threesomes, strangers, god knows, she can't recall them all. One was a friend of mine when we were first dating. She's had 5 I know about since we met, and I'm sure there are more. They never tell you all of it.

Same boat as me, only I'm sure my wife had way more before me and quite a few more than five after we met and got married. I'll never know all of it and I quit asking many years ago. Just not worth it.

maybe she is just afraid ...i used to think if my man wanted to be with another chick it meant he didnt love me and if he wanted to see me with another guy he couldnt care about me either......after a lot of open frank discussions and patience on both our parts i now understand thats not what it means at all.... my own insecurities and self esteem were creating the issue.....i never got the concept that it wasnt about emotion it was about physical pleasure but once i learned i could separate the 2 i started to see the fun side ....have you tried to talk openly with her?
This lady has it figured. Watching the Ex with another was an arousing experience. I loved the fact that she would be satisfied several times over at a party and would be a very happy woman. I wanted a happy woman, it was a big deal and still is for me. If the woman is happy the guy is too.
The emotion comes later at home with your partner alone. If you play this game and go home fall in bed and sleep without kissing at very least then I would think there could be problems.
The caring for the other is part of the reason you want them to enjoy themselves. I find it much harder to understand open marriages where the partners can go off for a weekend alone. Where is the sharing of the pleasure? When you see each other being pleasured you share in the joy, you know the sounds, tastes, smells, feelings. You love that person and want them to enjoy life so it is a great pleasure when you hear and see them having that fun!!!

my bf would love to watch me with another man and join in also as much as id like to watch him with another chick ....working on it happening!

I'd love to fill every one of your holes with my cock while your boyfriend watches.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back