By way of introduction.....

nighteyes66

Experienced
A couple of years ago I was a regular contributor on another amateur pic forum. Lack of privacy and getting a little bored with it all, made me stop, but now my inner exhibitionist has been reawakened and I can't resist the allure of showing off to strangers on the internet any longer :). Obviously I'm a few years older now (early 50s) but I still hope you all enjoy. Not sure how frequently I'll be able to update this thread but I'll try my best!

Here's a start:

Attachments

• IMG_20170427_133939 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170427_133939 (1).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 11
Stunning pic!

Can't wait to see more. Thank you for sharing

Hello and welcome.

It's a reawakening for lots of us here too, hope you continue to post and get the enjoyment you wish for.

I shall be keeping an eye out for you and it's a great start. X

A couple of years ago I was a regular contributor on another amateur pic forum. Lack of privacy and getting a little bored with it all, made me stop, but now my inner exhibitionist has been reawakened and I can't resist the allure of showing off to strangers on the internet any longer :). Obviously I'm a few years older now (early 50s) but I still hope you all enjoy. Not sure how frequently I'll be able to update this thread but I'll try my best!

Here's a start:

I am a stranger lol look real Good lady thank you

There is no way you are in your early 50s...

Stunning pic.. I love that pert, tight-lipped smile.

More, please?

Thank you! And a few more while I have the time!

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_111917 (2).jpg
    IMG_20170522_111917 (2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
Damn I need a chance to wear this outfit

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_112928 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170923_112928 (1).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Rocking the cleavage while running errands? You are a cruel one...

Those nipples are mouthwatering.

Here's a start:
thats one hell of a start and so glad that your inner exhibitionist is awake again

Damn I need a chance to wear this outfit

invite me over and you'll have a chance to wear it for sure:devil::heart::kiss:

Definitely glad you decided to make a return :rose:
willing to wait for such a beautiful body:kiss:

Welcome back and WOW nice outfit but GREAT body ! :devil:

I'm subscribing like now. :rose:

Glad you came to join us here. You are amazing. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Oh my.... thanks for all the comments, you all made my day! lol

Also, thanks for all the PMs, but I absolutely can't respond to all of you. Every time I look, I have five new ones! Sorry! Please know they are appreciated, it's just impossible to reply to all of you.

Back