Eating my pussy

I feel your frustration! My husband use to go down quite often. Apparently he thinks I am not to bright because now, he goes down, maybe licks twice if I am lucky and then uses his finger, trying to make me think it's his tongue! It has really become a turn off for me! Waste of time ! If you don't want to do it... Just say so, don't pretend!
Maybe I was well trained by my very first girlfriend who was very domineering, but I go down before AND after and never finish until she has. With some girls that is all I have done and took my own needs into my own hands
 
Such a pity..........

I feel your frustration! My husband use to go down quite often. Apparently he thinks I am not to bright because now, he goes down, maybe licks twice if I am lucky and then uses his finger, trying to make me think it's his tongue! It has really become a turn off for me! Waste of time ! If you don't want to do it... Just say so, don't pretend!

As my posts will prove; eating pussy is one of my favorite activities. No woman should be denied.........;)
 
DAYUM...Can I sneak in and help? It's just sooo much fun to have a woman enjoy receiving oral!! Good GAWD!!:devil::kiss:

I feel your frustration! My husband use to go down quite often. Apparently he thinks I am not to bright because now, he goes down, maybe licks twice if I am lucky and then uses his finger, trying to make me think it's his tongue! It has really become a turn off for me! Waste of time ! If you don't want to do it... Just say so, don't pretend!
 
I feel your frustration! My husband use to go down quite often. Apparently he thinks I am not to bright because now, he goes down, maybe licks twice if I am lucky and then uses his finger, trying to make me think it's his tongue! It has really become a turn off for me! Waste of time ! If you don't want to do it... Just say so, don't pretend!

would be more then happy to fill in :) with my tongue until you reach your pleasure.
 
Giving cunningness is an art form, and takes years of practice Like this,
I pushed her legs wider apart, and looked straight into her fuck hole, with my fingers I opened her cunt lips and pulled them open, seeing the wetness within. Licking my lips, I placed my tongue inside her hole, and tasted her, I smelt her, your so so sexy I tell her , and started to lick her cunt. My tongue inside licking the walls, up and down, as she lent back against the tree and pushed her hips to me. Oh she tasted so good but I wanted her fuck juice in my mouth, I am going to make her cum and cum. My tongue moving around her ips, I move my mouth over her clit, and press them against her love bud, my lips rubbing it as if it was a small cock, my tongue flicking back and forth over her now hard clit, (bet it aches?). she grabed my head and pull it to her, saying fuck yes make me cum you dirty old man, I'm so close, then all of a sudden I feel her body freeze and she shouts "Oh YES YES YES I'M CUMMING DON'T STOP, oh God YES YES FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Lucky for you spelling and grammar don't count when you are performing Cunnilingus (or cunningness).

LOL
 
The enjoyment of eating pussy goes both ways. When ladies are loving it they need to let their playmate know, share the things that really get them stimulated, let them know when they are hitting the right spot, right pressure, right rhythm. Knowing that they're doing it well would probably keep more men's faces in your pussy, longer. Guys have to pay attention to the subtle (sometimes not so subtle ;)) changes in your partner to know they are enjoying you. Breath catching or changing, muscles tensing, her moans getting lower - there are many signals to tell you she's getting the pleasure you want to give.
Then, I suppose, there are guys who just don't get into it. I feel sorry for them - it's certainly one of the most intimate and pleasurable ways to show your lady you want to please her.
 
Eating pussy

Eating pussy is pure and simple. It is art work you better know how to please.
 
I feel your frustration! My husband use to go down quite often. Apparently he thinks I am not to bright because now, he goes down, maybe licks twice if I am lucky and then uses his finger, trying to make me think it's his tongue! It has really become a turn off for me! Waste of time ! If you don't want to do it... Just say so, don't pretend!

I don't understand why some men don't love oral on us women,, although I have been blessed for the most part, the men, even the black guys,i know ,I heard that to,black men don't eat,lol but they do, lol have done good job on oral.but I have meet a lot of women that say their man, for what ever reason, do not take the time to taste what we have for them .
 
Last edited:
They don't know what they are missing! The intimacy alone in probing a woman's most intimate parts with just your tongue - gaining the full sensory experience of heat, taste and aroma is its own reward for her then being ready for other activities - although I have had the joy of it being an end in itself.

I support our local shopping market whose slogan about prices applies: "Going down and staying down!"
 
I don't understand why some men don't love oral on us women,, although I have been blessed for the most part, the men, even the black guys,i know ,I heard that to,black men don't eat,lol but they do, lol have done good job on oral.but I have meet a lot of women that say their man, for what ever reason, do not take the time to taste what we have for them .

Those guys just dont get it! They dont understand how much fun it is to spend time making a woman happy. Its been far to long since Ive been between anyone legs and I miss it.
 
I love oral

love to lick pussy.. its one of my favorite things. especially when I feel a woman cum under my mouth! such a turn on and a sign that the fucking will then commence..
 
I would love to

I really enjoy performing a good pussy licking. Licking around her labia, inserting my tongue and finding her g-spot, pulling it out to graze across her clit, feeling her move to allow me more access, hearing her moans as she comes close to orgasm - it's all so good.
 
Back
Top