The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is still leaning up in the corner. What? It isn't March yet!

Honestly? I would set up my tree and never take it down. I would have it inn such a way, that I could decorate and adjust it through the year..an my lights around the room as well.

There ya go!!! That's a step forward. Was that part of your resolutions?

This year my resolution is to put the tree away in it's box in the garage. I'll get around to it eventually. I got all year, right? As long as it's still 2012 it still counts. :D

Have you ever felt the strong, almost irresistable urge for something so utterly cheesy that it puts Speed Racer to shame?

That plane flies to and fro.... you should've gotten on the return and then we wouldn't be cyber celebrating.... you dick weed !

LT ~ Happy Happy Happy New Year everybody! May 2012 be all that you wish it would be, full of friends and family, laughter and love!! :heart:

And obviously packed with bucketfuls of sinful fun and delicious deviousness :D

I second that Britwitch:rose::rose:

May everyone's New Year be filled with love and peace and good health,:kiss::kiss:

That is so beautiful to hear Clear :)

For some people being loved unconditionally is simply not enough for them ...so very sad,:rose:

Last edited:
"Happy New Year Lit! I hope that your various degrees of hungover pass quickly, and that your years are full of good things."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back