With a mischievious grin...

We are...humbly...your marionettes. Pull a string, tug a bedshirt, flip a pancake...and watch us dance :)

Same here, I become restless and can't lie still a lot of the time if I am sleeping with clothes on now.

As for the tease......most of us love a good tease.....that is one thing that attracted me to your thread

Me either. They get all twisty and uncomfortable. I'm not 100% opposed to sleeping in a nightie just because boyfriend loves it.

Great pics keep up the good work

Thank you, I'll do my best :)

Teasing is great fun. Makes for a great time

Agreed!

I love the tease, to be brash is easy, to be subtle takes thought. You have mastered the art of the tease.

Thank you. I agree, teasing takes a bit more skill than an outright exhibition.

We are...humbly...your marionettes. Pull a string, tug a bedshirt, flip a pancake...and watch us dance :)

Now this one made me blush :).

So...

If you would like to get to know me (I'm pretty awesome) please feel free to send me a message. I've been carrying on some great conversations in the last few weeks and I think that's an awesome part of this site. Please don't hesitate to send me a message or post in my thread if you have a question or would like to get to know me better as a person. At the very worst I will let you know I am not interested, but often times I will be more than happy to get to know you and have some interesting discussions.

However. If you are interested in PMing me because you would like to make me your personal whore...allow me to save you the energy and tell you to look elsewhere. I know my username is a bit brash and aggressive but I am only submissive to those who have earned and deserve my submission. It is a privilege and a gift, by no means a right. You are not entitled to dominate me simply by virtue of me being submissive in certain situations, or because I've posted pictures, or for any other reason whatsoever, period.

I am in a happy and committed relationship. I am not interested in graphic chat. At all. From anyone.

Last edited:
That sucks you even had to write that! Anybody that knows about dominance knows it a present gifted upon us dominants from our subs.
We enjoy your pictures and talks. I hope people don't PM you bothering you too much.

Good to hear that you are not opposed to wear something sexy for your partner;)

Haha not at all. I'm all about pleasing my partner. 100%.

Well said...but...does this mean no pancakes??

No pancakes?! Don't be ridiculous. Pancakes for everyone!

That sucks you even had to write that! Anybody that knows about dominance knows it a present gifted upon us dominants from our subs.
We enjoy your pictures and talks. I hope people don't PM you bothering you too much.

Thank you. 90% of the PMs I get are really sweet and I've gotten to know some awesome people.That other 10%...not so much :eek:.

And, if not. Waffles?

Waffles for everyone!

Here's the thing. I'm having a ton of fun here. I love posting pics and I absolutely love getting responses on the thread. It definitely is an exhibitionist thrill and it's great. I love taking the pictures and this is a really fun outlet for my kinkier side.

I had a prior pic thread a year...maybe two years ago and I left Lit in large part due to the overwhelming number of extremely crass and negative PM's I was receiving.

If you would like to get to know me (I'm pretty awesome) please feel free to send me a message. I've been carrying on some great conversations in the last few weeks and I think that's an awesome part of this site. Please don't hesitate to send me a message or post in my thread if you have a question or would like to get to know me better as a person. At the very worst I will let you know I am not interested, but often times I will be more than happy to get to know you and have some interesting discussions.

However. If you are interested in PMing me because you would like to make me your personal whore...allow me to save you the energy and tell you to look elsewhere. I know my username is a bit brash and aggressive but I am only submissive to those who have earned and deserve my submission. It is a privilege and a gift, by no means a right. You are not entitled to dominate me simply by virtue of me being submissive in certain situations, or because I've posted pictures, or for any other reason whatsoever, period.

I am in a happy and committed relationship. I am not interested in graphic chat.

Like I said...I'm having a great time. Let's all have a great time together. Hug it out! Yay!!
MYW; Do not forget your are firearm friendly,have a way with animals, including the male species. Plus ifnot too personal, know how to put downa rougue. (From the guy with the bunker.)

Sucks you are getting PM's like that. I remember you leaving the first time for similar reasons. Would hate for you to leave again. Sure your name is brash and can be interpreted in many ways but that doesn't give any yahoo the right to determine that you are their whore based on a username. Anyway just block them as they po up they obviously aren't reading through your thread. They are seeing your name and your pics and just sending messages.

Fuck them, but not literally.

MYW; Do not forget your are firearm friendly,have a way with animals, including the male species. Plus ifnot too personal, know how to put downa rougue. (From the guy with the bunker.)

Haha well thank you for the endorsement ;). I feel good about my chances.

Somehow, I figured as much;)

You figured correctly.

Sucks you are getting PM's like that. I remember you leaving the first time for similar reasons. Would hate for you to leave again. Sure your name is brash and can be interpreted in many ways but that doesn't give any yahoo the right to determine that you are their whore based on a username. Anyway just block them as they po up they obviously aren't reading through your thread. They are seeing your name and your pics and just sending messages.

Fuck them, but not literally.

Here's the thing. I'm having a ton of fun here. I love posting pics and I absolutely love getting responses on the thread. It definitely is an exhibitionist thrill and it's great. I love taking the pictures and this is a really fun outlet for my kinkier side.

I had a prior pic thread a year...maybe two years ago and I left Lit in large part due to the overwhelming number of extremely crass and negative PM's I was receiving.

I am in a happy and committed relationship. I am not interested in graphic chat.

Like I said...I'm having a great time. Let's all have a great time together. Hug it out! Yay!!

I love it, to the point yet polite. MYW you are wonderful.

MYW- AS I put it: "Fuck E'm if they can't take a joke." What gets me is people that never post only go around bitching about other people & their "supposed" imperfections. People who post, especially pictures have a lot of courage & self-worth I feel. It takes a lot to put yourself out there, particullarly on the internet. (Jumps off his poduim & hightails it back to the bunker, as MYW wipes tear from eye.)

MYW- AS I put it: "Fuck E'm if they can't take a joke." What gets me is people that never post only go around bitching about other people & their "supposed" imperfections. People who post, especially pictures have a lot of courage & self-worth I feel. It takes a lot to put yourself out there, particullarly on the internet. (Jumps off his poduim & hightails it back to the bunker, as MYW wipes tear from eye.)

Just cos I agree with every word - well except for the hiding.

Well stated and good for you

Thank you :)

I love it, to the point yet polite. MYW you are wonderful.

You made me blush with that one. Thank you, that's very kind.

Thank you :). No need to run and hide...just stay right out there in the open...a little to the left...a little more...

Just cos I agree with every word - well except for the hiding.

Thank you :rose:

You haven't been shot at or blown UP by MYW. I jus bein safe man!!!!!!!

Safety first.

Exactly I don't have to hide :D

Don't get cocky. ;)

It's rather loose and has a lot of give in certain areas.

You have a brown jacket on. Oh, are we not playing the obvious game?

Back