Naked Cleaning Service (Closed for NotShyGuy)

Melia looked at Miranda and they both looked at Jin. Neither of them wanted to break the silence, but they were looking forward to going to the club with this guy. They hoped he wasn't regreeting his suggestion. They really wanted to fuck him in a semi public place.
 
Jin broke the silence by pouring three glasses of the wine and handing glasses to both Melia and Miranda. "To one hell of a night," he said, raising the glass in a toast and taking a sip before sitting down. The steaks were beautifully cooked and tender, and the first piece just about melted in his mouth.
 
Miranda and Melia devoured teh meal, surprised how good it was. Once they were finished they stretchedd their bodies exposing everything to Jin.

"So Jin, We only have what we wore here tonight. If you want to take us clubbing and fuck in some dark club, we need outfits to wear. Shall we go shopping before hitting the clubs?" Meklia asked and Miranda smirked at him.
 
Jin felt his cock twitch, watching Melia and Miranda stretch out in front of him. "Sure, we can do that," he answered, after all, his job paid him very well, and being single, he had money to burn, so to speak. "Get dressed and we'll go to the fashion district before hitting the clubs downtown," he said.

It didn't long for him to change into a shirt and tie that would get him past the dress code at the clubs, and soon he was unlocking his car, waiting for the girls to come out.
 
THe gfirls threw on their clothes and joined Jin at his car. "Damn dude youlook even hotter dressed than naked." Melia announced loud enough for people on the street to hear. Miranda used to her sisters antic just rolled her eyes.

They got in the car and asked Jin to select someplace he knew with appropriate womans clothing.
 
Jin knew just the place. It was a small-ish boutique in the fashion district that made gowns and dresses that some of his co-workers had raved about in the past. He set the address into his car's GPS and they set off. Melia was sitting in the passenger seat next to him and he noticed that her seat belt pushed up her tits, making them seem even bigger, and couldn't help glancing at them a few times as he drove.
 
"Fuck dude, you've been playing with them all day." Melia said teasing Jin a bit, "but if that ain't enough", she popped them out of her top "then here they are."
 
Doing his best to keep an eye on the road, Jin reached across with one hand to cup and play with Melia's tits. "Sorry. They're just so perfect though," he said. It was dark outside, so as long as no one looked too close, the other cars on the road wouldn't be able to see what was happening inside his car. His hand continued to caress her breasts, wondering how they would feel wrapped around his cock and a noticeable bulge began to grow in his pants.
 
"Melia if he gets into a wreck, you get to fuck the cops to get out of the ticket. I woun't help this time." Miranda says seriously while putting on her seatbelt.

Melia laughs "That was a fun night though. I wonder how they explained a 3 hour report for a fender bender."

Melias hand rested on Jins thigh close to his growing shaft.
 
When they finally stopped at a red light, Jin took the chance to lean over and quickly suck on Melia's nipple, swirling his tongue around the hard nub. He pulled his head back up as the light turned green again, his cock now straining against the front of his pants. "I think your sister's a little jealous that she's not sitting up front," he said to Melia with a grin.
 
"Yeah! So jealous i'm not getting my tits oggled or drooled on." She said sarcastically. "Next you'll adjust that rearview mirror to0 look at mine and whine that I have them in my shirt like a respectable person does."
 
At the next red light, Jin leaned over again, this time kissing Melia deeply, his tongue darting forward to brush against hers, and his hand moved down to stroke her inner thigh. He got so lost in the kiss that it took a honk from the car behind him to realize that the light had turned green, and with a little regret, he broke the kiss with Melia to begin driving again.
 
Miranda smacked Melia in the back of her head. "Will you stop distracting him before we get arrested. I don't want a repeat of 2012."

"But you gotta admit our cellmates and that guard were a lot of fun." Melia said.

Miranda sighed knowing her sister was incorrigible and insatible.
 
From their conversation, it seemed to Jin that the sisters had experience with this in past. As much as Jin wanted to go further, they were beginning to near the fashion district, and the last thing he wanted was to walk out of the car and into the shop with a raging hard-on. He tried to focus on the road once more, instead of ogling and groping Melia at every chance, though he couldn't quite bring himself to take his hand off of her thigh.
 
Melia knew they wer getting close and she could tel Jin was closer...She spread her legs a bit allowing him full access to her most intimate place and waited to see what he would do.
 
Jin felt Melia's thigh shift beneath his hand and when he glanced down, he saw that her legs had spread. Even though he knew he shouldn't, his hand was drawn like a magnet downward, and soon his fingers were brushing against her wet slit, his middle finger curving just a little to slip inside of her. His cock was so hard it was painfully straining against the fabric of his pants.
 
Miranda leaned forward and whispered breathily into his ear. "Let's not have any accidents here. We wouldn't want to mess up anything now, would we?"
 
Miranda's hot breath against his ear made him shiver a little. He didn't want to stop, but he knew that she had a point. Jin pulled his hand away from Melia's pussy, as tempting as it was. He tried to focus on driving again, though his cock was aching for some kind of stimulation, a pussy, a mouth, a hand, anything. They were just a few blocks away now.
 
Miranda giggled when she realized that Jin had taken her literally and missed the double entendre. She was warning him to not have an accident and mess his pants.

Melia wondering why Jin had stopped slide closeer to him and pushed her breasts into his arm as she gripped his cock.
 
Jin groaned, almost in relief, as Melia's hand gripped his cock, though the ache in his flesh was quickly replaced with a needy throbbing. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as Melia's breasts pressed into and around his arm. "We're almost there," he warned, though he made no move to avoid or push away Melia's hands or tits.
 
"We're or you're almost there" Miranda asked as Melia kept caressing him.
 
"Both!" Jin said, his voice strained as his foot pressed down harder on the accelerator. Given the choice of having a bulge in his pants or a pool of cum, Jin would rather take the former.

They finally came to a stop in a secluded parking lot behind the boutique. As Jin turned the engine off, he looked at Melia, seriously fighting the urge to grab her hair and force her mouth down onto his cock until he came down her throat, here and now.
 
Miranda opened her door, making the interior light come on so everyone around them could see what was happening in the car. Melia scooted over letting go of Jin, tucking her breasts back into her shirt. Once she was properly attaired for public, she got out of the car as well. They stood by the hood of the car getting looks from those walking past.
 
He was about to reach for Melia's head when the interior light coming on snapped him out of it. Jin took a little longer to get out of the car, doing every little mental trick he knew to get his cock to go down, though it was a little difficult to avoid sexual thoughts when his fingers were still wet with Melia's pussy juices. Taking a few deep slow breaths, he readjusted his pants as best as he could and stepped out to join the two sisters, leading them into the shop. The majority of the shop's space was taken up by dresses and shoes, with private fitting rooms off to the side. "Pick out whatever you'd like. It's on me." he said.
 
The girls started looking around the shop trying to pick out something sexy for Jin. They held a whispered conversation and giggled while looking at him.

"So Jin how about you take a look around and pick out an outfit for each of us. Lets see what you like."
 
Back
Top