Cosmopolitan Couple (closed for Ashleyx360)

Blaine Finch was very happy with his life. He had a job that he didn't really have to work for due to being the son a very wealthy business man. This obviously made him very rich and he would get even more richer when he was made head of the company which was rumored to be soon. The work load wasn't too hard as he had a team of hard workings that could help him with it if it ever became stressful. Also a perk of his job was the traveling He often went to overseas meetings to have sit down meetings with other companies or he would go to other branches of the family business like he was doing right now in New York City right now.

Blaine was married to a beautiful young women. There was an age gap between them but it wasn't a bother. They had married within the first year of dating. Riley was a hot catch, she was a former child star and now actress also involved in fashion now more than acting. Blaine often got jokes around the office about his wife. His fellow colleagues would mention how jealous they are and how lucky he is.

But there marriage had kinda changed lately. Blaine still loved her much but he would get bored of Riley after a while. This lead him to have numerous sexual relationships and hook ups with various women. He also thought that his wife wasn't remaining faithful either, but he didn't bring this up to Riley. They kept their extra marital affairs silent and on the side.

Blaine and Riley had flown to New York together both having business to attend to but also they could spend some time together . Some of Blaine's colleagues had also came over to attend the New York business meeting. Among them was Heather. She was his assistant and a very sexy teenager. Soon after Blaine had hired her they began a sexual relationship.

That's where Blaine was right now, with Heather. He was in his car with her having a quickie. He was supposed to be with Riley at the premier of her mothers new film. He would get there.. just a little late though. He finished inside of Heather with a grunt. After they exchanged goodbyes and Blaine looked at his watch. Yep he was a bit late. He started up his car and quickly made his way to where the event was being held. It didn't take too long. He got out of the car and adjusted his suit and hair so that neither was ruffled. He walked on the side avoiding the red carpet which he did not see his wife on so she must of been inside already. He went inside where everyone was seated and checked his ticket to find his seat. He found the row and saw his wife looking at him as he made his way over there.

"Sorry the meeting went on a little longer than I expected." Blaine responded as he sat down in his seat next to her
 
Back
Top