VA friends

Hello, here to represent the under-represented 276...nobody out here but groundhogs aand hillbillies!

Bourbon on the deck after dark sounds amazing. Unfortunately I'm lost in the fog!:rolleyes::rose:

Hello, here to represent the under-represented 276...nobody out here but groundhogs aand hillbillies!

Bourbon on the deck after dark sounds amazing. Unfortunately I'm lost in the fog!:rolleyes::rose:

I think you are the first I have seen from southwest VA. Down the road aways from DC area. How are things down your way?

I know where area 276 is! actually near there next week. KY (the state!) bourbon is always good, even in the fog. and there can be something about sitting on the deck in the night, fog coalescing around you, hearing the night serande….:rose:

I know where area 276 is! actually near there next week. KY (the state!) bourbon is always good, even in the fog. and there can be something about sitting on the deck in the night, fog coalescing around you, hearing the night serande….:rose:

It's the simple things, for sure.:rose:

So what is going on out there in state of Virginia tonight? Anybody doing anything interesting? naughty thoughts? Funny thoughts? Any thoughts?

So what is going on out there in state of Virginia tonight? Anybody doing anything interesting? naughty thoughts? Funny thoughts? Any thoughts?

Thoughts close at 8pm in the mountains. Open for business at 8 am ... If the coffee is steing enough.;)

Back