Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

1) Still looking to fill this fanfic -still looking.

2) I like to get a slice-of-life theme SRP going -filled.

3) Do check out my SRP. Pitch me something. I'm all ears -filled.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
I'm Vera. I'm dominant. I like submissive FEMALE exhibitionists.

I'm looking for role play partners who write well.

The role players I'm looking for now should have an interest in high end, creative and provocative clothing. They will be encouraged act provocatively in public. That may include creative nudity, speaking provocatively to strangers, humiliation, self humiliation, teasing strangers, and risky masturbation in public. There may or may not be actual sex.

I like a "good" girl who is frightened and excited by what she is encouraged to do.

Age isn't important.

I would prefer women who take pride in their appearance and who stay in shape.

I can be very nice. I can be bossy. I can be nasty.

I will no longer role play with people who have no or uninformative profiles or no posting history.

Please leave me an INTERESTING message if you are interested.
 
I was thinking of doing a reluctance/seduction kind of thread between my character and a demon or devil, something primarily thought of as evil. My thought is that the "evil" will come to the surface so to speak looking to perform some evil act, but perhaps, have some super naughty spankyingly good times she somehow finds a "softer" side to him and they fall in love. Some naughty and in the end a mushy and romantic stuff. If you're interested please let me know!
 
Let's try my luck again! Anyone who's interested in turning a turning a sweet innocent girl into a stripper, please PM me with suggestions for the rp.
 
Hideaway Resort

OK I started a similar thread some years ago but lost my writing partner (I'm sure she's under the paperwork on my desk somewhere).

I am looking for a lady who would like to go on holiday (on paper of course :D ) to a tropical island resort that is a bit more liberated than most (think Hedonism II with more play areas and dark secrets).

We would both arrive separately or perhaps with partners, but would end up having some adventures together.

If you like the sound of it and fancy the occasional jaunt into fantasy let me know.
 
Complete Transformation

I'll get straight to it. I'm the popular girl whom everybody wants to be. I'm a beautiful dark brunette with hair flowing just past my shoulders. blue eyes. I've got small 34b breasts, yet a gorgeous tight ass that attracts all kinds of attention...especially when I'm wearing my skin tight jeans or yoga pants. Recently, I just graduated from high school and actually just moved into a new town to start my freshman year at a prestigious university. I plan on accomplishing many things. First, I'm going to make many new friends because like, what's not to like about me? I'll become a successful lawyer someday and make lots of money. And lastly, I'll marry somebody who promises to take care of me and spoil me often.

For the first time in my life, I'm faced with the challenge of making new friends. Although popular in high school, I'm on my own as I begin to settle in at college far away from my hometown. Little am I aware that somebody has been stalking me and is maliciously intent on turning my life upside down.

Indeed, the perfect opportunity will arise in time. Perhaps my character gets a little drunk at one of her first parties and does some things she should not have. She might be horrified to discover, for instance, that she performed oral sex on somebody since she got a text from a random number that has a set of pictures. Of course, she will be very compliant to work with some demands in order to save her ass from being labeled as a freshman slut.

***NOTE***

I've been away for a while and added to this scene that I typed up months ago. I do sincerely apologize if I haven't responded to anybody who tried to reach out at an earlier time. With that being said, I'll try to be better about communicating. Shoot me a message!
 
Occult/gothic/witch type gal summons a demon and gets more than she bargained for! Sounds interesting? Shoot me a pm and lets work out the details :3
 
The Covenant (loosely based on 2006th the covenant)

Back in the 1600's humans were seeing witches everywhere. Sadly most witches were very powerful and very evil. Sadly the only witch was evil, a lot of humans wanted them dead for a very long time. Five families managed to get away from Salam and founded a town that they called "Ipswich" one of the families had died off.

Your character is the leader of the covenant. Only to use your powers in emergency cases. When you use your powers it takes a piece of you everytime magic is used. A new girl comes to town and a new magic can be felt. We end up meeting at a club in town. My character is a decedent of the 5th family, something she knew nothing about it.

Pm me if interested
 
Blackology Role Play Buddies.

Hi.

I am seeking long term Role Play buddies…
For Blackology.

Blackology thread –
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484713


If you are interested,
PM me with exact details of the RP you have in mind.

NOTE:
There is no sex between the two main characters, till many days of RP is done. For that, you have to be online to play daily, for many hours each day, with no fuck scenes happening. If okay with you and you can play as mentioned above, we can discuss further.

Regards.
 
The Black Panther - your name is King T'Challa and you are the black panther. This takes place during the first movie. You have been cut up and beaten by a man you didn't know existed till a few days ago. He challenged you and he beat you. Throwing you over a waterfall. But when you wake up you are in a little cottage, and you see the one who saved you. She wasn't from your country. She was white her name Maggie Reed, she has tended to your wounds and out of all this you get to know her and start to fall in love. She has been in the area a long time. Loving nature and animals since Maggie thinks humans are monsters...

Anyway pm if interested will have a thread up soon.
 
Seeking Role Play

Anyone interested in starting a role play? Looking for someone interested in exhibitionism/voyeurism, masturbation, sexting/phone sex, etc.

Message me if so!
 
Last edited:
I find myself with a lot of free time this weekend and would really like to start a new story or two. Send me a pm with a naughty story idea. I’d really love to incorporate a nuru massage into a story some how.
 
Fandoms

Although I am new to the site, I'm not new to writing. I've roleplayed for many years, and I am over the age of 18.

I don't have a SRP set, but I'll briefly go over basic information you probably need to know about me, though:

I attempt to respond daily, every other day - but if it should ever take me more than 3-4 days, I will let you know.

I prefer male x female pairings. I prefer to play male characters. However, as long as ONE pairing is male x female, I'm more than happy to play whatever my partner desires for other pairings. Obviously, with that being said, I'm open to playing multiple characters.

Regarding limits I have, they mainly consist of adultery, bloodplay, scat/watersports, vomit, and torture in a sexual manner.

I will say that my limits are not too strict - I'm open to ideas involving them because I like to keep an open mind.

My favorite kink to write is bondage, with my character being the dominant one.

As the title states, I'm mostly interested in fandoms. I don't mind whether OCs or canons are used.

These fandoms are:

Arrow (TV show)
The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead (TV shows)
The 100 (TV Show)
Marvel (Movies)
Death Wish (2018 film)
Wonder Woman (2018 film)
Tomb Raider (2018 film)

If you're interested in writing with me, but you're not interested in any of these fandoms, feel free to suggest others or other settings and we can chat.

Thanks for your time!
 
Last edited:
Heya there, not new but new. New old, old user back again to see what trouble I can stir up. If interested check out my dump.

If you're not into wall of texts and lots of reading though don't bother. If you're the literal type and have a sense of humor then hit me up. We'll bang, ok?
 
Last edited:
Seeking Male writer(s)

I currently have two ideas.

One is based off the vampire tv show Blood ties. I'm looking for a henry to go with my vicki (though i'll prob rename her and have her a bit different then the actress that played her.)

The second idea is a combination of light bdsm and historical romance.
The male character is a demon, cursed to his own island. my character will be the sole survivor of a ship wreck. She was on her way to get married. in order for her to give up her virginity she must willingly ask him. She will only do it if she loves him.
This will be a long drawn out rp. More about the story and connection and then later sex etc.

If interested in either, or have some ideas or twists please feel free to pm me. I'm currently looking for some new stories.
 
Looking for a female writing partner or two that may be interested in either of these ideas. Please message me if interested!


The Nanny

My character is happily married with a small family. He is a former college basketball player, but currently is working at a large marketing firm in the city. His wife is a doctor at the local hospital, the head of a department and often working late hours or traveling to conferences. They have two children, a girl that is three and a young boy that is just over a year old. With all the traveling his wife has been doing lately and with the late hours my character has to work at times, the couple decides they need a family nanny to help. After months of searching, the two cannot find a candidate they both like. The wife just left town for a business trip for a few days and my character interviews yours. You seem perfect for the position, but little does my character know that you are more interested in create havoc for the happy family. Your character enjoys the idea of seducing the perfect husband, creating a situation where the perfect couples world could get turned upside down.

The Therapist

My character is a successful therapist that has help those with many different issues. He is successful and in a great place in his life. He has the perfect family, a great career, and is truly happy with the work that he has done. Your character has been referred to him because of multiple issues (sex addiction, alcohol, drugs, or a variety. Can be up for discussion). My character believes he is helping her during their sessions, however, he is really getting caught in her web of seduction and deception. Your character weaves her way into his life, creating havoc and making him risk his perfect career and marriage.
 
Back
Top