Bi Ladies' Playground!

Hello Lovelies :)
I am a newly single pan woman, and fast realizing that in order to make friends on here, you have to talk! *mind blown*
Normally I'm shy, but tonight I decided to chuck it in the fuck it bucket, so to speak.
Cheers!

Hello Lovelies :)
I am a newly single pan woman, and fast realizing that in order to make friends on here, you have to talk! *mind blown*
Normally I'm shy, but tonight I decided to chuck it in the fuck it bucket, so to speak.
Cheers!

" chuck it in the fuck it bucket"

That's awesome lol...
I think that's my new catch phrase lol!

Hey there

Would love to find a fwb's. Prefer a girly girl, non-smoker, fun, sense of humor and takes pride in her appearance. Any girls in Omaha? I'm 40-ish, so totally want age appropriate:) Mwf and totally bi

hi ladies...40ish year old married bi woman here, north of Dallas area. Sized 18, always looking for a bigger girl to chat with and exchange sexy words with. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I guess it's time to stop stalking around in the shadows and step out. I'm kind of nervous now LOL.

Let's see, I'm 33 and a mom. I mainly identify as bi, and have since I was a young teen. I live in a teeny tiny town, so finding like minded people is close to impossible. I am married, and not into a relationship, or men, do you know how many people turn away for that? Or maybe it's the fact that I refuse to Skype, who knows lol.

Hello all! I'm 35, bisexual, in a relationship with a man. I've been searching for that elusive bff too.

All I want is a super fun, down to earth, sexy woman who will have wild sex with me after shopping. Is that too much to ask? 😊

Maybe I'll start a matchmaking service: "Find Your Bi-BFF with benefits". :)

I'm in NJ...if you know someone sexy, send her my way.

Hello all! I'm 35, bisexual, in a relationship with a man. I've been searching for that elusive bff too.

All I want is a super fun, down to earth, sexy woman who will have wild sex with me after shopping. Is that too much to ask? 😊

To bad you are in NJ. You should move to South Florida. Hint Hint.

great post! Seems like we are all in the same boat with too many miles between everyone. I am in North Texas. Welcome! I had a fwb for nearly a year and sadly it ended when she had to go back to work.

Back