Cyber Command Protects America, Doesn't Tell Traitor in Chief

Carnal_Flower

Literotica Guru
Very interesting news.

Kudos to the Deep State for fucking Russia and Trump!

US ramping up cyber attacks on Russia

The US is escalating cyber attacks on Russia's electric power grid and has placed potentially crippling malware inside the Russian system, The New York Times reported Saturday.

The placement of the malware that deep within the Russian grid had never previously been attempted, the Times reports, and is intended partly as a warning and also to put the US in a position to conduct cyber attacks should a significant conflict arise with Russia.

Two administration officials told the Times they believed President Donald Trump had not been briefed in any detail about the US computer code being implanted inside the Russian grid.

Pentagon and intelligence officials describe to the Times "broad hesitation" to tell Trump about the details of the operations against Russia. They tell the Times there was concern over how Trump would react, and the possibility that Trump might reverse the operations or discuss it with foreign officials.

And you are...?

He's on some old-school homophobia. The, "they ought not have taken it out of the DSM, desire to suck dick is a literal mental illness, I'm still out here trying to run from my gay thoughts and it's so obvious it's aggravating the shit out of everybody" shit that we really oughta be past in the year of our lord 2019. Like dude is still on that middle school shit where he thinks putting "fag" somewhere in a name transforms it into an insult.

Like we get it. He wants a good deep dicking but like there's a forum for that. Take it there.

He's on some old-school homophobia. The, "they ought not have taken it out of the DSM, desire to suck dick is a literal mental illness, I'm still out here trying to run from my gay thoughts and it's so obvious it's aggravating the shit out of everybody" shit that we really oughta be past in the year of our lord 2019. Like dude is still on that middle school shit where he thinks putting "fag" somewhere in a name transforms it into an insult.

Like we get it. He wants a good deep dicking but like there's a forum for that. Take it there.

You literally let other guys fuck "your girlfriend" and think your opinion has any merit after that. You clog the GB with a relentless assault of faggotry and don't expect any repercussions? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM with the world faggot. YOU ARE the degeneration that's killing the nations.

You literally let other guys fuck "your girlfriend" and think your opinion has any merit after that. You clog the GB with a relentless assault of faggotry and don't expect any repercussions? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM with the world faggot. YOU ARE the degeneration that's killing the nations.

That's a lot of hate for someone who can't make time for his own daughter.

So we "secretly" put malware into the Russian infrastructure and it's so secret that everyone knows about it and we publicly admit doing it so that Russia can run some Malwarebytes and get rid of the shit.

Just sayin'.

So we "secretly" put malware into the Russian infrastructure and it's so secret that everyone knows about it and we publicly admit doing it so that Russia can run some Malwarebytes and get rid of the shit.

Just sayin'.

Don't forget to add that the "sources" that gave this sensitive information to the Times are patriots.

Both the article and the OP are delusional.

They tell the Times there was concern over how Trump would react, and the possibility that Trump might reverse the operations or discuss it with foreign officials.

Ok

So then the NY Slime discusses it with the WORLD!

:rolleyes:

They tell the Times there was concern over how Trump would react, and the possibility that Trump might reverse the operations or discuss it with foreign officials.

Ok

So then the NY Slime discusses it with the WORLD!

:rolleyes:

Apparently a lot of folks, including the Times reporter, don't see how fucked up that logic is.

Just sayin'.

Yea....total genius huh?

Why.is Asssnge facing.prison

And

Not.the.Slime

What's.the difference

This just makes my day:

Pentagon and intelligence officials described broad hesitation to go into detail with Mr. Trump about operations against Russia for concern over his reaction — and the possibility that he might countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials, as he did in 2017 when he mentioned a sensitive operation in Syria to the Russian foreign minister.

Because the new law defines the actions in cyberspace as akin to traditional military activity on the ground, in the air or at sea, no such briefing would be necessary, they added.

Military doesn't tell POTUS what's going on because the dumb shit President of the United States is a known national security risk. Dumb Shit Deplorables call themselves patriots lololol

Well, he'll have more "flexibility" after the election.

Why did you support the last moron and not this one?
Was it just the thrill of the crease of his trousers and the color of his skin?

so this is really a HIT ATTACK on Trump and nothing else....in other words, FAKE news

1-If its secret, why are people involved telling the press knowing it will not be a secret?

Further, in the same link, we have this

Under the law, the defense secretary can authorize, without special presidential approval, routine "clandestine military activity" in cyberspace, according to the Times.

Trump issued new authorities last summer to the United States Cyber Command, which is part of the Pentagon and runs the US military's defensive and offensive online operations, the Times reports. The classified document gives the commander of Cyber Command, Gen. Paul Nakasone, the power to conduct offensive online operations without needing presidential approval.

So NO need for POTUS involvment and Trump gave the orders to do so

another baseless attack by the T~D~S folks and they are so knee deep in hate they dont even realize the story...ISNT A STORY

Jesus people are stupid.

This is nothing but a pissing contest between Trump and Putin. Each trying to convince their base they are the stronger. This is the equivalent of Donald holding a piece of folded paper and saying this is top secret so I cant show you, but it is from Mexico saying they will deal w immigration and will pay for our wall. Believe me....I am holding it right here. Americans are morons. They will believe anything.

What does Trump have to say for himself?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
12h
Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia. This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
12h
.....ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE
So did Trump order it and then forget? Is he trying to hide something from Putin, or does Trump really not know what’s going on?

I think I'd believe busybody over Trump.

Jesus people are stupid.

This is nothing but a pissing contest between Trump and Putin. Each trying to convince their base they are the stronger. This is the equivalent of Donald holding a piece of folded paper and saying this is top secret so I cant show you, but it is from Mexico saying they will deal w immigration and will pay for our wall. Believe me....I am holding it right here. Americans are morons. They will believe anything.

here is whats in that paeper, DIRTBAG

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=90906945#post90906945

*nods*
Hit that nail on the head.

What does Trump have to say for himself?

So did Trump order it and then forget? Is he trying to hide something from Putin, or does Trump really not know what’s going on?

I think I'd believe busybody over Trump.

Lol, me too. :D

So what we got here?

One or more pieces of shit violated nat'l security in order to disclose information to the Russians and used Trump as the excuse to do so. Then the NYT publishes the story so that one or more SFB's here at Lit. can expose the depths of their ignorance.

If those that leaked that information are found I hope they get buried under Leavenworth.

Back