What's your Karma Balance?

What's your Karma Balance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tedfkats

Literotica Guru
Do you think you owe? Or does Karma owe you? Or are you about even?

Over the course of my lifetime, I think I have deposited an awful lot into my Karma account, and made hardly any withdrawls. I did have one great big huge withdrawl though, which probably makes me about even.

When you have done wrong and/or wronged people, there is a never-ending lifetime change of making it up to those you hurt and the universe. So I don't think there's a scale or someone is owed anything

I have a roof over my head. I’m not worried about where my next meal is coming from. I am healthy. I have been given the gift of motherhood. I live in a country where my voice matters, especially today on Election Day. I could go on and on. Sure I have had my share of very difficult situations in my life but I will always be in the “owe Karma” column no matter what happens.

I generally only use energy for positive uses, as such due to the power of three, I would say I have an excess of Karma.

I believe in karma to an extreme degree, and try to keep it at an even keel. I don't think karma ever owes me a thing. I treat people the way I want to be treated, and respond in kind to the benevolence/malevolence of their actions towards me. The karmic chips can fall where they may.

During my lifetime, I've tried to treat people with kindness and respect. (Does online count?) Often I've gone out of my way and never regretted anything I've done for anyone. I don't think Karma owes me anything because I've only done what a person should do.

I have a roof over my head. I’m not worried about where my next meal is coming from. I am healthy. I have been given the gift of motherhood. I live in a country where my voice matters, especially today on Election Day. I could go on and on. Sure I have had my share of very difficult situations in my life but I will always be in the “owe Karma” column no matter what happens.

I like the way you think. As long as we're breathing we should be grateful

Karma TOTALLY owed me... but now that I have the smokin hot redhead, I consider us even. :)

I'm pretty sure it owes me a bunch or two.
Karma is not on my side.

l think Karma owe me, l just hope she makes it worthwhile when it happens. l have never disliked someone more in my life that l can remember. This person deserves the works.
l have to add more to this, l have never wished bad vibes for anyone before. This person well lets say if bad luck happen to hit, it wouldn't bother me. When someone goes out of their way to try to upset your life and feels good about it ….they deserve bad luck....just sayin.

Last edited:
Your poll is closed.

I seem to have a lot of Karma to burn off in this life. I hope I get even soon...

Back