Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Orion

Virgin
I'm sorry if this has been covered before I'm new to the forum. How many people are into pegging. Would anyone have advice on best positions, favorite toys or have stories they want to share. I'll share an experience of mine if people start sharing.

A few threads on here and it seems that there are far more men who want to be pegged than there are women willing to peg! :( Share your experiences with us all - it may strike a chord with someone and lead to something!)

I'm so desperate to start pegging with my wife...she rims me and puts her fingers in me, but we haven't gone any further.....yet.

I Am lucky enough to have a wife who is willing to peg me when I ask her to. We have a Strapon she uses with a 7" long dildo. The pleasure I get from it is indescribable. My most favorite encounter was when I was in the shower she came in to bathroom I asked her to "Do Me" that is what we call it. She asked where I said in here would be nice. So she got her Dick out and got in there with me. She started by rubbing her dick on mine asking me if I liked her Dick. She asked me that From time to time. She ordered me to turn around started to spank my ass. She then pushed my head down bending me in the middle. I was so turned on now she eased her Dick into me I almost came right then and there. When she started fucking me ,slow at first then picking up the pace. The feeling was awesome with slapping my ass and saying you like my Dick don't you. When I came it was the most intense orgasam I've ever had. Even after I was done it felt like I was still cumming. My only wish when it comes to our pegging I wish she would surprise me with wanting to do it and I wish she made me sick her dick. She is not into watching me do that. I did it one and she acted like she didn't like so I haven't done it sense. She also doesn't like for me to play with her Dick all that much either. That is just on of my many pegging stories.

I Am lucky enough to have a wife who is willing to peg me when I ask her to. We have a Strapon she uses with a 7" long dildo. The pleasure I get from it is indescribable. My most favorite encounter was when I was in the shower she came in to bathroom I asked her to "Do Me" that is what we call it. She asked where I said in here would be nice. So she got her Dick out and got in there with me. She started by rubbing her dick on mine asking me if I liked her Dick. She asked me that From time to time. She ordered me to turn around started to spank my ass. She then pushed my head down bending me in the middle. I was so turned on now she eased her Dick into me I almost came right then and there. When she started fucking me ,slow at first then picking up the pace. The feeling was awesome with slapping my ass and saying you like my Dick don't you. When I came it was the most intense orgasam I've ever had. Even after I was done it felt like I was still cumming. My only wish when it comes to our pegging I wish she would surprise me with wanting to do it and I wish she made me sick her dick. She is not into watching me do that. I did it one and she acted like she didn't like so I haven't done it sense. She also doesn't like for me to play with her Dick all that much either. That is just on of my many pegging stories.

Can you ask her if she'd do me at the same time?;)

I'm so desperate to start pegging with my wife...she rims me and puts her fingers in me, but we haven't gone any further.....yet.

Have you asked her to try it if she is already playing with your ass I would think she'd take it to the next level. This is how my wife and I got started. I was real nervous about it when I told her what if like. I remember how I brought it up

Have you asked her to try it if she is already playing with your ass I would think she'd take it to the next level. This is how my wife and I got started. I was real nervous about it when I told her what if like. I remember how I brought it up

I think she'll do it...I just have to get myself organised and order a small dildo to start with.

I think she'll do it...I just have to get myself organised and order a small dildo to start with.

I got my wife into it at adult toy store. We where walking around looking at stuff when we came to the Strapons I asked her what about one of these she said she didn't think I had a problem. I said not for me to use on you but you to use on me. The Strapon and dildo we have now is one I bought to surprise her. I told her I'd bought her something it will be a surprise. When I got home showed it to her she couldn't wait it was and still the time she has had an orgasim fucking me. A very hot night I must say

My story

It started with simple rimming and fingering of my ass one day we were talking and I mentioned I wanted to know what it felt like we upgraded to a vibrating plug and the orgasm I got from that was intense. So about 3 weeks ago I ordered a strapon. Last week she used it on me the first real time I was on all 4 to start with then I went to riding her cock. I shot my load all over her stomach and chest. Tonight she is going to take complete control and use my ass however she sees fit. I'm really looking forward to it. I will update tomorrow on what happened and how it went.

It started with simple rimming and fingering of my ass one day we were talking and I mentioned I wanted to know what it felt like we upgraded to a vibrating plug and the orgasm I got from that was intense. So about 3 weeks ago I ordered a strapon. Last week she used it on me the first real time I was on all 4 to start with then I went to riding her cock. I shot my load all over her stomach and chest. Tonight she is going to take complete control and use my ass however she sees fit. I'm really looking forward to it. I will update tomorrow on what happened and how it went.

Never thought about me riding her. That sounds amazing.

We just started pegging just a month or so ago. At first she did it just to indulge my fantasy. But lately she has really gotten into it. She said she loves fucking my ass now. Makes her feel powerful.

We enjoy her sitting down on the bed. I straddle her facing her she then enters me then I lay back. Gives her good access to my cock while she fucks me.

Never thought about me riding her. That sounds amazing.

We just started pegging just a month or so ago. At first she did it just to indulge my fantasy. But lately she has really gotten into it. She said she loves fucking my ass now. Makes her feel powerful.

My wife says the same thing. She feels powerful with her Dick on.

Update

So I promised a update after we played the other night. First let me say OMG. Okay so ideas in the living room playing on my phone while she got set up. She came out wearing a purple nighty with her 5 inch strapon peaking from underneath it. She sweetly asked if I was ready then guided me to the room and had me lay on my back. At that point she kissed me sweetly and started slowly working her thumb into my unlubed ass. Once she knew I was ready for play. She started tongue fucking my ass. She had a couple toys handy I can't say for sure what they were I know one was a decent sized plug that vibrated that spent the most time in my ass. She had me squirming manning and whimpering with pleasure I orgasmed twice without shooting my load. She then had me put a couple pillows under my waist and slid he cock in my ass fucking me gently until my moans and whimpers drove her to orgasm at that point she pounded my ass for a bit I then rolled her over with the strapon still on it pinned between us while i fucked her till I shot my load.

Nice new thread!

I hope it survives

Pegging interests me if it gives my lover a new way to please herself not soley for my pleasure. I want her to have the experience of penetrating.

My bf and I have tried with my fingers, so I guess the next step is a small plug or dildo. Any recommendations?

I am slowing working my husband up to pegging. Have done touching and finger tip and recently bought a steel jeweled butt plug. He really likes how that feels. I would recommend that. He was a bit reluctant to go down this path at first, shy to admit being touched there felt good. But we went slow and I reassured him a lot and he allowed small steps. It has been a LOT of fun for us both. Before long I think i will start talking to him about maybe looking at some strap ons.

Off and on

We've flirted with pegging for quite awhile. The only way I've gotten her to really fuck my ass is to have her on her back wearing a strapless Feeldoe and for me to climb on facing her, and ride her cock and jerk myself to an orgasm. Somewhere in that process, she usually starts getting into it and thrusting into me, talking dirty and urging me to cum. Awesome stuff.

We went quite awhile without doing any anal play, and I got less flexible back there, so when I've tried to use the Feeldoe in solo play it's too big for me. On vacation this year we stopped into an adult store and found a great dildo to get me loosened up again. (Also bought a very big one for her as she appreciates more girth these days.) The store clerk asked what kind of harness we have and my wife gave an embarrassed laugh and said she wasn't ready for that...yet. So I'm just enjoying being reamed by her with my new dildo, and hoping to work up to straddling her again, and see where it leads this time! Patience is key.

Check out my stories linked below. They are mostly true :)

This thread has really helped my girl relax about it she felt weird that she got off from doing it. Thank you for all the input.

I did it once with an ex, and want to do it more, but haven't found anyone into it. Or maybe not willing to admit it, I don't know. I loved it.

Im addicted

3020038[1].jpg
My newest girlfriend is really into pegging and recently introduced me to it. I am now more addicted to it than she is and can't get enough of it. I love it when she lays on her back and lets me ride her beautiful cock. I see the look in her face when she is cumming and it makes me feel like I am cumming at the same time. Such a wonderful feeling, I am such a cockslut now I can't seem to get enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back