Any Gamers on Literotica?

I play Star Wars the Old Republic.

Fun game with tons of cut shots. Probably the .most expensive MMO ever made.

If anyone is interested, let me k is and I'll give you server and character info.

EA takes a lot of really great games and fucks them up for money.

Oh. Damn. You've played it way more than I have. lol. I'm only at the part where you get the underwater race's artifact.

Fuel is only five pixels per.... Wait... Unless you lose access to the Outpost. :O

Does it blow up?!?!

Just go mine. It's not worth spending pixels on fuel when you can mine it in abundance yourself. Plus, you're depriving yourself of that terrifying experience if you don't mine fuel for yourself. Just make sure you have a survival system pack on before you do it. There's no oxygen on any of the moons.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Hylotl's artifact isn't a core story quest. It's something that is specific to whatever planet you're on. I may never end up on the same planet and do the same quest. More than likely, whatever quests you're doing right now are just local quests given out by the colony that lives there.

No, it's one of the quests that the old lady gives you. Oh and I found a mod that removes that scary creature from the moons. LOL

I considered the mod but ended up waiting.

I haven't played the game in the last couple of days but I'm in the ancient underwater library about to fight the boss.

No, it's one of the quests that the old lady gives you. Oh and I found a mod that removes that scary creature from the moons. LOL

I considered the mod but ended up waiting.

I haven't played the game in the last couple of days but I'm in the ancient underwater library about to fight the boss.

i'm an idiot. i forgot about that quest. and noooo don't remove the monster, experience it!

ahah you have to be vigilant :p

Speaking of being vigilant, I have so many indie games that I have on Steam but haven't played yet. FTL is one of those games. I have all the Shadowrun games, XCOM and XCOM 2, Diablo-style games (Grim Dawn & Torchlight 2), and even some triple A titles like MGSV. I need to get my shit together.

To be honest, FTL looks hard as hell. Haha

Speaking of being vigilant, I have so many indie games that I have on Steam but haven't played yet. FTL is one of those games. I have all the Shadowrun games, XCOM and XCOM 2, Diablo-style games (Grim Dawn & Torchlight 2), and even some triple A titles like MGSV. I need to get my shit together.

To be honest, FTL looks hard as hell. Haha

FTL is extremely hard, (at least to me) but it is also really fun.

Are you one of those "Loved to be Challenged" gamers? Dark Souls and stuff like that? It took me five years to finally complete the first Dark Souls.

I appreciate difficult games because it makes the game exciting. I also suck at difficult games, though. :( I gave up in the tutorial zone in dark souls 3

I appreciate difficult games because it makes the game exciting. I also suck at difficult games, though. :( I gave up in the tutorial zone in dark souls 3

I've played and beaten Dark Souls 1 and 2, but haven't tried 3 yet. I found that the normal enemies were harder in 2 but the bosses were far simpler (though maybe I was overlevelled from painstakingly exterminating all normal enemies). Does Dark Souls 3 play very differently from its two predecessors?

I like games with loot. It's awesome finding awesome weapons and gear. I also like games with interesting encounters like the Fallout games, Elder Scrolls games, Baldur's Gate, etc.

It's really cool when you don't know if you're walking up on a bunch of bandits or just a group of people who are welcoming. And then there is the element of surprise when somebody who looks like a friendly person screws you over and you can get your revenge. Cool stuff like that which is unique and piques your interest.

Any game that lets you stray from the main quest is good in my book!

By the way, just looked at the tutorial of FTL. It looks pretty solid. Though I must admit, I'm really confused about the Ship # - 1 2 3 V. Like what does that mean? It seems that each variation gives you a perk of some kind.

I've played and beaten Dark Souls 1 and 2, but haven't tried 3 yet. I found that the normal enemies were harder in 2 but the bosses were far simpler (though maybe I was overlevelled from painstakingly exterminating all normal enemies). Does Dark Souls 3 play very differently from its two predecessors?

Oh god, that's why I can't get far into DS2. I feel the OCD need to farm all the enemies until they stop respawning. I just can't... just can't. The bosses aren't that hard, but I hate the fact that the level you are is based on how many souls you have gathered overall rather than your souls spent. Because what if you get a bunch of souls and then continue dying at the bosses? You might actually be underleveled for invasions.

I like games with loot. It's awesome finding awesome weapons and gear. I also like games with interesting encounters like the Fallout games, Elder Scrolls games, Baldur's Gate, etc.

It's really cool when you don't know if you're walking up on a bunch of bandits or just a group of people who are welcoming. And then there is the element of surprise when somebody who looks like a friendly person screws you over and you can get your revenge. Cool stuff like that which is unique and piques your interest.

Any game that lets you stray from the main quest is good in my book!

By the way, just looked at the tutorial of FTL. It looks pretty solid. Though I must admit, I'm really confused about the Ship # - 1 2 3 V. Like what does that mean? It seems that each variation gives you a perk of some kind.

Hey Chris,

It sounds like you're an RPG fan, since you mentioned ES and BG. If you haven't tried The Witcher 3, you would probably enjoy the hell out of it. It has pretty good loot, an open world, and an amazing story and cast of characters.

Hey Chris,

It sounds like you're an RPG fan, since you mentioned ES and BG. If you haven't tried The Witcher 3, you would probably enjoy the hell out of it. It has pretty good loot, an open world, and an amazing story and cast of characters.

Haha This is my Steam profile. It's a TW3 pimped out profile. I haven't 100% the game but I have it beaten on Deathmarch.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082816563

Star Trek Online player here (oh, a gamer and a Trekkie; I bet all of you are fighting over me now, considering what a catch I must be). :rolleyes:

ds3 plays more like ds1 in the sense that the regular enemies are just as deadly if you're not careful.

ds3 plays more like ds1 in the sense that the regular enemies are just as deadly if you're not careful.

Okay so I've put a couple of hours into FTL. At first, I was rushing the exits and making it through a few sectors. I'm getting better at balancing exploration without letting the rebel forces get too close.

It's a fun game. It sucks when you get invaded, though. :/

I'm a bit of a gamer, but have been in a rut for quite sometime with Borderlands 2. I'm picky, but would love to find something new on the PS4 for co-op. And I'm not married to FPS either.

Okay so I've put a couple of hours into FTL. At first, I was rushing the exits and making it through a few sectors. I'm getting better at balancing exploration without letting the rebel forces get too close.

It's a fun game. It sucks when you get invaded, though. :/

getting boarded stresses me out so much. I tried turning the tables and attempted to use a boarding party on the enemy and my stupid self ended up leaving one of my important crew members on the enemy ship as it imploded. in my mind i just pretended that the remaining crew celebrated his life and mourned his death. it made me feel a little better about being terrible at games. whatever.

getting boarded stresses me out so much. I tried turning the tables and attempted to use a boarding party on the enemy and my stupid self ended up leaving one of my important crew members on the enemy ship as it imploded. in my mind i just pretended that the remaining crew celebrated his life and mourned his death. it made me feel a little better about being terrible at games. whatever.

I am sure I would do that as well. I enjoy a lot of RTS pc games. I will blizzard would redo Warcraft I.

Boarding is only really worthwhile if you're strong enough to kill them without losing your own, and also remember to shut off your weapons before you kill them. I've found the best way to counter enemy boarders is to have your doors upgraded at least once and then open the room they are to space so they start losing health before they even get to your guys while they work to bust down the doors.

Back