Judge Dredd - The Judge Stoke Chronicle

Gabe619

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Posts
3,648
The Earth is a nuclear wasteland. World War 3 had devastated man kind, but the remnants survive now in huge Mega-Cities dotted around the world. Millions of people pressed in upon each other in towering city blocks housing thousands and including everything a person needs to live without ever having to set foot outside their own block. In North America three Mega-Cities exist, Mega-City Two on the west coast, Texas City on the Gulf of Mexico and the largest Mega-City of them all, Mega-City One on the east coast stretching from the Canadian border down to the tip of Florida. To keep order in these sprawling megalopolis mankind gave over its law and order to the Judges. Trained from five years of age these men and women wield the power of judge, jury and executioner on the streets of the Mega-Cities. They are taught that emotions can get them killed and attachments like love or physical closeness are a hindrance. Living a celibate, almost monk like existence their God is the law and if they slip and allow their baser human desires to come through they can be dismissed from the force. Its a brutal world to live in where stepping outside the law can immediately find you imprisoned or dead, but with unemployment at 90% due to the automation new technology has provided the citizens they get bored easily and tend to take up new fads or crazy schemes just to pass the time. The Judges are all that stand between order and chaos and its an unrelenting and unforgiving job they do with little or no praise from the people they protect.

Mega-City One - it has survived the Apocalypse War with the Russian Mega-City of East-Meg One. It has survived Necropolis when the Dark Judges and their evil sisters came from a dead dimension to pass judgement on the living of ours. It has survived Judgement Day when the dead arose to cleanse the earth of the living and it has survived Doomsday when the crime lord Nero Narcos brought an army of battle droids t the city to take power from the Judges and in doing so almost wiped them out. The years have not been kind to Mega-City One, its citizens and Judges constantly under threat and the population level dropping as one disaster after another hits. The Judges to are now undermanned and over stretched even though large areas of the city are now unpopulated due to the events of previous years. The city is split into Sectors, each with its own Sector House where Judges eat, sleep and gear up before patrol. Each Sector House holds a barracks, armoury, jail, interrogation rooms, labs, garage and tech support. However for now the city in all its crazy life is as peaceful as it ever gets, a respite maybe, the calm before another storm.

Senior Judge Galen Stokes has been a Judge for 41 years, 15 of those being trained at the Academy of Law until he reached the age of 20 and then he was sent out onto the streets to bring law and order to the teeming masses. At 6'2, he is tall, well built and powerful looking. Trained to the peak of human physical fitness and skilled in unarmed combat and marksmanship. He has seen it all in his time, the undead, battle droids, ghosts, you name it, and yet he still survives. As hard and unforgiving as the city around him. He carries the marks of his battles though, his body scarred and battered. As he rides his Lawmaster bike along one of Mega-City Ones highways he is a symbol to the citizens that see him that although the Justice Department may have taken some knocks, its still alive and kicking and if they step out of line its more than possible they won't be.

Dressed in a Judges uniform of a tight black body glove zippered up the front from crotch to chin, body armour on the shoulders, heavy wearing combat boots and knee and elbow pads he is ready to take on the world. His helmet, black with red trim covering his entire head leaving only his mouth and jaw exposed, has a polarized visor, is resistant to small arms fire and has a built in respirator and commlink allowing him immediate communications with his Sector House or his partner. Armed with a Lawgiver Mark II pistol (a weapon with six different voice activated rounds. Standard execution, Incendiary, Armour Piercing, High Explosive, Ricocheted and Heat Seeking), a boot knife and a daystick for close in defence or attack, a Judge is also assigned a Lawmaster bike. This vehicle allows a Judge to quickly move around the massive city sector he is assigned to. It is armoured and has two front facing machine guns as well as an AI allowing its Judge to control it verbally if he is not aboard the bike.

For the last few months Stokes has been partnered with a newbie to the streets, Street Judge Laura Henderson. At 25 she is still young and after graduating from the Academy was posted to Customs duty at the docks. Finally being given her chance at a street assignment she was given to Stokes and she has a feeling if he washes her out her career is finished. It doesn't help that next to Stokes she looks small. She is 5'7 and slim and toned, athletic, her black skin and hair giving her an exotic look and a beauty that although she doesn't see it, she uses to put criminals off balance before she takes them down. So far Stokes hasn't been particularly forthcoming with his new partner and is as much a mystery to her as he is to the citizens around them as they patrol their Sector this day.
 
She’d seen pictures, grainy screenshots from hacked security feed, and virtual tours from the Immigration Board but nothing could prepare Lundyn Delia Chance for what her eyes beheld when she shimmied out of the refuse shoot. According to her inside contact, the sector hadn’t been in use since the last war but now that a relative peace had been reached the population was in flux. People were coming in droves from the west to live in the world’s first Mega City. She couldn’t imagine why, given what she had been taught about the place that killed her mother and turned her father into an embittered mad man.

A mad man who built young British from scraps of DNA he salvaged from the only woman he ever loved. The child they could not have in Mega City 1. Their expulsion was a gift and a curse, he told her. Without it, he would not have the maniacal focus to unravel the mutation that caused her mother’s cancer and then manipulate it to give his daughter the gifts that natural conception could not provide. Of course there were side effects to using mutated DNA. The gray streaks in her otherwise raven hair. The unnaturally yellow tint to her almond shaped eyes. The ruddy tone to her olive skin. Fortunately for the girl that came to be known as British, those minor oddities only served to heighten her exotic appearance. The benefits were simply icing on the cake. Whether it was the product of her enhanced cellular regeneration, her father wasn’t sure, but British was faster and stronger than everybody in the subterranean settlement where she grew up. And that place was lousy with roidheads and speed freaks.

Then there was that thing she could do with her scent. According to her father, it was a minor side effect from her mother’s glandular cancer but British learned very early that it served a purpose. When she was little, she used to it to get extra rations but as her taste changed so to did the awards for her manipulations. She could start and settle a dispute without batting an eye. Those who weren’t intrigued by her appearance could easy be swayed if they stood downwind. As she got older, her signals became more focused and she realized she could make the feelings they brought stick. More than a handful of babies had been born in the settlement because of her. She considered it a parting gift, British knew she wasn’t long for the cooperative peace that developed beneath the Cursed Earth. Her life was meant for something more, and she never shied away from it.

“Fear is a luxury we can not afford,” was the mantra her father drilled into her head and that’s how she lived her life. With her enhancements, combat training came easily to her. Fearlessness only made her more ferocious. And what she couldn’t beat, British bent with her scent. Her teachers called it cheating but she saw the ability as a weapon, so why not use it.

It had been years since her training began and now British was prepared to put it to use. The plan was simple; get into the city, disrupt the Judges, and stir up the citizens. A plan that was easier said than done but British was just the first wave. Once she had the Judges off their game, she would make a way for the others. Her first task complete, she made her way casually into the occupied sector where her contact resided. It was on the seedier side but she wasn’t that concern. She moved with controlled purpose, as if this was a route she took on a daily basis and no one who looked her way batted an eye. It helped that she was filthy and reeked of garbage, her hair tucked into a ratty knit cap with her bangs pulled down over her eyes. She looked like any of the other degenerate citizens of Sector 973. Even when she got turned around, British found her own way to the Block 2478 and waited for someone with the access the elevator to the ninth floor. But still she didn’t breathe until she came to the door and knocked. A slat opened at eye level but there was no face behind it.

“My knees gettin’ weak and my gun might blow,” she whispered with her head against the door jamb, not wanting to be overheard even if the hallway seemed empty. There was a moment when the door didn’t open that Lundyn thought she had been mistake and she took a step back, preparing for the worst.

“But we goin’ be alright,” came just as she was about to make a break for it. The voice was gruff, but she expected that. But she couldn’t have anticipated the figure that greeted her. A head taller than her 5’9” but only half as broad. What little hair he had on his head was a patchy mess between angry scars that ran down one side of his face and she guessed that whatever caused them were responsible for the milky orb that was his right eye. But there was something about his cagey smile that made him almost handsome, even as he sized her up then nodded for her to step inside.

She quickly took note of the squalor in which the man lived, ignoring the alarm bells that went off when the door slammed shut behind her. He put his finger to his lips as he moved around her to throw a few switches and metal shutters dropped down from the ceiling to cover the door and lone window. British opened her mouth to speak but he raised the nub where his right hand used to be as he went to the wall to pull down what she assumed from the pictures was a murphy bed. All the units in the low rent blocks were set up the same and the virtual tour proved accurate, but she guessed the bright light that omitted from that space in the wall was not standard issue. Nor was the cage that encased the adjoining room. He motioned her inside with a nod and locked it behind her.

“It’s a Faraday cage. Whatever happens inside, remains inside,” he said in his raspy voice as he moved around the room. It was clear, from the well made bed that this was where he lived and British breathed a sigh of relief. “Forgive my honesty but you are not what I was expecting,” he said with a chuckle as he moved to sit behind an impressive wallscreen.

“I could say the same of you,” she said dryly and he snorted.

“So our savior is a beautiful woman with gray hair and yellow eye…”

“And my handler only has one hand,” she said with a raised eyebrow and he spun in his chair as he fitted himself with a mechanical prosthetic, grinned as he flexed the metallic fingers. “Still only got the one eye though.”

“That’s all I need my dear. Raj-Salem al Fiyat al Saladeen...just call me Al,” he said and extended his good hand. British took, noted the strength in his grip as they shook. “And you are Lundyn Chance. Welcome to Mega City 1.”

“Just call me British.”
 
Sector 973, near the West Wall and one of many Sectors that are slowly deteriorating as resources are stretched thin. The West Wall stretches from north to south, totally enclosing the city and protecting it from the Cursed Earth beyond and the mutants that inhabit it. Several gates allow access to and from the city as transports driving up from Texas City bring much needed supplies to the hurting Mega-City One. Today Stokes and Henderson patrol the streets of Sector 973, alert for trouble on almost slum conditions of some of the blocks this close to the wall. Taking an off ramp they leave the highways and descend to city bottom slowing their speed as they mingle with the citizens who walk past. The judges scan the crowds looking for potential trouble and down here there is always something or someone just waiting for the spark to set them off.

Stokes turned his head smiling grimly to himself as the citizens looked away, refusing to meet his gaze even thought they couldn't see his eyes under the helmet. The respect and feat just seeing a Judge instilled on the people helped the overstretched Justice Department keep the peace. A scream echoed through the concrete cannons of the street, but no one looked, no one seemed amazed or worried. It was a sound to often heard here, but for a Judge it was a sound he couldn't ignore. Gunning his Lawmaster bike he jumped the curve and headed for the alley the scream had come from. In the headlights of his bike he immediately saw four youths, two with knives, two with guns roughing up a girl. They already had her purse and were crowding in on her snarling like a pack of wolves.

"Drop the weapons, right now!" Stokes shouted, his deep voice cutting through the screams and the constant background noises."

"Drokk it, Judges! Run!" One of the boys shouted as the gang split. They couldn't have been more than 14-15, just a gang of bored Juves out for some fun, but today they found danger instead.

Two of the boys ran down a side alley while the other two ran for a set of hover bikes parked in the darkness. Stokes angled his bike toward those two.

"Henderson, those two are yours." He growled over the comm as he pointed down the side alley even as his attention stayed focused on the fleeing couple of juves before him.

Henderson guided her bike into the darkness of the slim narrow alley where the remaining two boys had run. Amongst the mess and fallen masonry that littered the alley she could see nothing and it was far to blocked to ride down. Sliding off her bike she drew her Lawgiver pistol and raising her flashlight moved quickly but carefully into the rubble. It was quiet which meant the boys weren't running, which meant an ambush or they were just hiding hoping she would leave. She smiled to herself, that wasn't going to happen. If she went back to Stokes and confessed to losing them he would not be pleased at all.

"Come out boys. Your just making this harder on yourselves. Right now your just doing time for armed robbery, that's 10 years, but you'll still be young when you get out of the cubes. Do something stupid and you could be looking at a lot more." She shouted into the alley, her voice echoing slightly.

As she moved further, climbing some rubble in front of her the mound moved and suddenly she was falling, her gun fell from her hand as she hit a hard unforgiving surface driving the wind from her lungs. She quickly looked around and in the dim light saw she was in an abandoned basement, her gun just feet away, she made to move for it when a flashlight shone down on her and she heard laughter above.

"Looks like the Judge fell down, Marty." A boys voice said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you ok, Judge lady, you need help?" Another voice asked sarcastically.

In the light Henderson could see that one of the boys held a gun on her, he had her dead to rights. Slowly she stood, hands up as she looked up at the youths. In the distance she heard gunfire and screams of pain, she cocked her head.

"That's your friends probably dying ... do you want to be next?" She asked in a firm authoritive tone.

"What you going to do from down there? You ain't got your gun, you gonna talk us to death? Besides ... if I cap you here and now I made my bones with the gang for sure."

"I don't know Marty. Killing a Judge? Come on man, lets just get out of here."

"Listen to your friend, Marty. This isn't going to end well for you." Laura steadied herself, her stance slightly bent, ready to move.

"Your kinda hot for a Judge you know, kinda a shame to waste you and all." The first boy sniggered. "Look at that body Jimmy, man, think we could have some fun with that, hehe." He giggled, Henderson was wondering now if he was drugged up, if so talking wasn't getting her anywhere.

As the boy ended his sentence Laura moved. Her arm flicked out, the knife she had held hidden in her hand, the boot knife she had drawn as she had slowly risen to her feet, flew straight and true taking the boy known as Marty in the chest. Henderson heard the groan of shock, surprise and pain, but by then she was already moving. Running to the side of the crater she had fallen into she ran up a slope of fallen brick and jumped, her hands grabbing the edge of the hole, her gloves finding purchase then she effortlessly pulled herself up. The other boy, Jimmy, was still in shock as Laura arose from the pit like some vengeful angel of death. He stumbled backwards and fell on his ass as she moved and stood over him.

"Well, Jimmy, look at it this way, your didn't die tonight." She said as she reached for her cuffs.

Ten minutes later she had retrieved her gun and led Jimmy out of the alley to where Stokes stood with his bike waiting. He watched her approach with her captive.

"Control, we have one for the cubes, AR 10 years, we'll add resisting arrest to that and throw on another 5 just to be sure. Three for Resyk, send the meat wagon." He said into his helmet mic and once he got an acknowledgement turned to Henderson.

"Not bad, you handled that well. Wasn't your fault you lost your gun, but don't let it happen again." Stokes growled before turning to mount his bike making Laura stop in surprise, that was the closest to a compliment he had ever given her.

She had been sure he would ball her out for dropping her gun despite the circumstances. Attaching her per to a holding post on the street she to got back on her bike and silently the two continued there patrol, Henderson wondering what else the night would throw at them.
 
Last edited:
British sat quietly, surveying the documents that made her an “official citizen” of Mega City 1. They were forged of course, but still she was impressed by the level of authenticity Al was able to produced of his jury rigged equipment. His set up was similar to the ones in the cavernous abandoned mines that she grew up in, the only difference was Al didn’t have to jump through multiple server hoops to get online. It took him all of 30 seconds to hack into the MC1’s administration database to input her statistics.

“The system isn’t actively reviewed,” he promised as he tapped at the polyboard. British noticed that even with the prosthetic, the many still favored his left hand and she wondered just how long he had been without his right. “So in less a new profile raises some sort of alarm bell, no human looks at it…”

“So I’m assuming I won’t be Lundyn Chance while I’m here,” she asked with a snort and Al shook his head.

“Absolutely not my dear,” he said without turning.

Her new name was British Levesque, an orphaned immigrant from Canadia. According to the profile Al created, her citizen status was fast tracked due in part to her victimization in a human trafficking ring that plagued the lawless areas of the Great White North. But still she remained unemployed, like 85% of the rest of the unskilled population.

A British didn’t have a problem with any of that, her concern came when she noticed the marital status she was assigned. “Bond”. It was the new term for marriage in the Justice System to avoid the troubles of classifying unions between humans of the same gender. That was all well and good but British didn’t appreciate the implications of such a union on paper to this man she just met. Of course she didn’t have a problem expressing such feelings.

“So I’m supposed to be your wife,” she scoffed, her face twisted in a scowl that did little to diminish her beauty even if she was still covered in filth. “That seems awfully convenient to me.”

“And inconvenient to me,” he said with a chuckle, finally turning to face her. “You my dear are not at all my type,” he said and swiped at his screen to reveal the image of a Judge leaning provocatively on his Lawmaster. The utility belt, helmet, and boots were the only parts of the uniform on his heavily muscled frame, British felt herself blushing at the satisfied grunt that rumbled out of Al’s chest. “Don’t get me wrong, you are a beautiful girl but I like something a bit more rugged to grab onto at night.”

With that matter settled, Al suggested she get cleaned up so he could put the finishing touches on her profile with an accurate photo. He showed her to the his sanipod and gave her a brief tutorial on how to operate it since they had good old fashion gravity showers in the cavern. When she was done, or when the cycle was complete British couldn’t be sure, Al showed her the wardrobe where he had accumulated a plethora of women’s clothing in anticipation of her arrival. There were a ton of options, most of which lacked the functionality that British was used to but she settled on a pair of torn cargos pants, tank top, and canvas jacket which were all various shades of beige. Color cost in MC1 but British had no issues with that, coupled with her corseted vest and worn leather boots, she felt right at home.

After the photoshoot and printing of documents, Al decided that British needed to go on a tour of her new environ. All the while they walked, he explained to her the various areas of the expansive sector. Even if it was the most rundown, she was still awestruck by its vastness. It was a conscious effort for her not to constantly look up at the towering buildings as they meandered through the trash strewn streets. It wasn’t long before British began to receive catcalls from degenerate citizens, both male and female. A few times, she had to deal with being grabbed and those instances were usually resolved with force. She didn’t need people looking at her twice when her assailants turned to blubbering lovesick puppies in the blink of an eye. After she broke the thumb of an unwanted admirer, Al thought it might be time to get off the street and headed to a diner of sorts to grab a bite to eat and a quick drink.

They kept their conversation light so as not to draw any attention and often displayed affection for each other that seemed genuine on the surface. They quickly found that being tied to each other might not have been such a bad idea. British found his wealth of knowledge intriguing and Al was amused by her dry sense of humor, even when she wasn’t aware she was making a joke. She felt comfortable enough to ask of his injuries, Al dismissed the question but promised he would answer it later.

“When we are alone,” he said with a sly smile and reached to take her hand across the table. He opened his mouth to speak further but stopped when the door slammed open. British read his body language well enough, she didn’t have to see who was coming to know there might be trouble and slipped her hand from his. Before she could even look she felt a hand on her back as the aroma of someone without the luxury of a sanipod.

“Well look who’s come out of his hovel.” British knew the man was talking to Al but his eyes were on her as his hand slowly drifted down her back. If not for the other two, much rougher looking individuals, British would have dealt with him much like the others who thought to fondle her along their route. “You gonna introduce me to this prime piece of ass you got here,” he said, leaning in close to run his nose along her neck. That was enough for British to pull away but the man grabbed hold of her hair and forced her down onto the table with such force she saw stars.

“Please Aren,” Al pleaded but he didn’t stand up, instead he tapped the toe of her boot with his own. By then the makeshift diner had cleared out, save the few brave patrons closest to the door. “I told you I’d pay when I got the units…”

“I’m a businessman Al, you know that. I’m more than willing to negotiate,” he said and his men laughed. “It seems you have something more valuable than units right here.”

“Aren please...you shouldn’t…”

By now British had had enough of this brute pawing at her and the move she made to let him know was quick and fluid. Before anyone could react, British grabbed the fingers that played in hair and stood. Spinning with his hand firm in her grasp, British settled behind his chair, his arm twisted awkwardly behind his back. She cared very little about the weapons his henchmen brandished once they recognized their boss’ predicament.

“...touch her,” Al finished his thought with his face in his hand, but British paid him little mind either.

“Now,” she said as she leaned down, wrenching the man’s arm up and he cried out despite himself. “You can lose this arm at the elbow or you can tell your lap dogs to drop their weapons.” His compliance was wordless, a grunt and the flailing of his free hand and his minions seem taken aback by his submission but still they did as she said. “I don’t know what his debt was for but I suggest you forget about it...and the next time you see an attractive woman, think about this moment. The sound of your bones cracking, the tearing of connective tissue. You don’t seem like the type who can afford remodeling…”
 
Stoke and Henderson were just rolling past the diner when a score of people began to run from the building looking scared. Stoke pulled over and silently viewed the front of the eatery. The large windows in front showed the interior quite clearly despite the grim on glass and inside both Judges could see the confrontation going down. Henderson waited for Stokes to make a move or say something. As Senior Judge it was his call, but obviously some unrest here needed their presence.

"Shouldn't we go in?" Laura asked after a few seconds.

"Wait." Stokes growled, but a growl was his normal level of speech so she wasn't worried he was angry with her, he just seemed curious. "I know that guy ... Aren Levek, small time loan shark. I put him away for five years a while back for indecent exposure."

"Indecent exposure?!" Henderson looked up at Stokes in puzzlement. "A loan shark?"

"Couldn't get him on that, but luckily the scum decided it would be a good idea to get drunk and high at a club he used to own in Sector 112 and ended up parading down the street in his birthday suit." Stokes explained as he slipped off his bike and began to walk toward the doors of the diner. "See the roadster over there? The black one with the two guys in it? That will be his backup. If he is smart he'll play ball, if not those two might be a problem."

"Ok, I got them." Laura stated making sure the two low life's in the front seat of the car saw her looking right at them. They hunkered down and avoided her gaze. Prevention and presence could sometimes avoid outright physical violence. Those guys now knew they had been made so the question going through their heads was do we want to take on Judges who know we are here?

Henderson followed Stokes as he pushed through the doors of the eatery making them slam back against the walls. It was a statement making everyone inside, including the currently in pain Aren and the woman holding him turn their attention to him. For a Judge you always wanted to be the most imposing person in a room. He stopped hands on hips looking at the silent unmoving tableau before him.

"Hey, Aren, what you got yourself into this time?" He asked with the same deep growl that could cut through a fire fight. "Let him go." He instructed the woman holding him. "And explain, quickly."

Laura moved past Stokes to flank the small group. Three perps for sure, Aren and his goons, and then woman and an older man sitting at the table behind her. She assumed the old man was with the woman, he kept glancing up at her and seemed nervous ... but there was something about the kind of nervous. His eyes were on the girl, not the three hoods who had dropped their weapons. It was almost as if he was more worried the girl would do something lethal than the three perps who would almost definitely act that way.

"You got licenses for those guns I am sure." Henderson said with a smile to the two men with Aren. "I need to see your ID's to." Her attention went to the woman and the sitting man.
 
British clenched her jaw when she heard the door bang open. They didn't have to speak for her to know a couple of Judges had arrived on the scene. It was bound to happen eventually but still it was a bit soon to be introducing herself to the enemy. She didn't need to see Al's pleading eye for her to comply with the Judges' orders.

That didn't mean she wouldn't help ease the tension in the room a bit. With a deep breath, British leaned forward a little as she let loose the grip she held on Aren. Another breath and she released a bundle of chemicals that would relax him. Another breath and he was falling in love.

"It was just a misunderstanding..." She began but Aren finished her explanation.

"I was impolite," he said, his voice timid as he looked at her with googly eyes. "A woman so lovely deserves a more civilized approach and I apologize for any disrespect I or my associates showed you and your companion..."

"My husband," British corrected with a smiling glance at Al, who was fishing is ID out of his pocket. British did the same and took them both to the female Judge.

"You're a lucky man Al," Aren said with a sad smile. His eyes cast down, hands flat on the table. "I'm doubly shamed, interrupting your meal only to insult your union. I hope my actions will be forgiven," he said extending his hand to Al who was doing his best to conceal his shock.

"An honest mistake friend. No harm done," he said as he took the offered hand to shake.

"No harm done," British repeated with her eyes on the male Judge. He was closer but just as she was working up her mojo again, Al let out a wet cough that gave her pause. "I apologize for the disturbance but my husband has been ill lately and today was the first time he's been well enough to go out. I admit it's put me a bit on edge and I may have overreacted to this man's crass advances."

"Again, my utmost apologies to you both," came from Aren, his dark eyes brimming with tears and Al's eyes went wide. His henchman stood in slack jawwed disbelief but they knew better than to question him.
 
Stokes remained silent as he watched Aren quizzically. Was he going to try for a crazy plea? This was not how Aren Levek acted. He never apologised for a thing in his life. He would break your fingers for looking at him the wrong way, but never apologise. Perhaps he had been sniffing his own gear again, but the amazement on his two goons faces led Stokes to believe this behaviour was as weird to them as it was to Stokes. Henderson took the two ID off the 'victims' and stepped away a little away from the group as she called them into control for a check.

"What's with the act, Levek?" Stokes finally asked as he stared at the visibly upset hood. "You trying to pull something on me."

The woman also had Stokes inner alarm bells ringing but he couldn't see why. He glanced her way. She was not holding herself in a threatening way, but she looked like she could fight if she had to. The way she moved, looked, the way her eyes took in the surroundings and didn't miss a thing.

"No, Judge Stokes, as I said simply a misunderstanding. I never meant to upset such a beautiful woman, I wouldn't ever." Aren said almost bowing to the girl as if he wasn't worthy to look her in the eye. For her part the girl seemed to be happy to ignore the thug.

"Uh huh, what you got on the IDs, Henderson?"

"Their clean." Laura said simply handing the IDs back to British and Al. "But we do have outstanding warrants on these two." She said turning to the two henchmen who were even now trying to retrieve their guns from the floor. Both men stopped and visibly seemed to deflate as if giving up. "Fernandez, Ramon, 33, last known address Bishop conapts, wanted for ARV. And Gibbert, Haley, 28, living with his parents in Arnie Swartz Block, wanted for grand theft auto and larceny. You two have been very bad boys so why don't you leave the guns on the floor and put your hands behind your back."

Both men looked to their boss but he was in no fit state to do much of anything as he had collapsed into a nearby chair and was gazing at British as though she were Aphrodite herself.

"You heard the Judge, hands behind you back." Stokes snarled as the men assumed the position.

He helped Henderson cuff them then as she marched them outside he turned to look at British and Al, then glanced at Aren.

"You two stay out of trouble." He eyes British for a long few seconds making it known she was on his radar now, then he turned and left the eatery.

As he walked toward the bikes where Henderson was bending over talking to Control on the bikes comm his eyes focused on her tight ass. The uniform was skintight leaving nothing to the imagination and the way she stood, one booted foot up on the bikes stirrup, the other on the sidewalk, bending over slightly showed off her figure to the full. He felt something he had never felt before, desire. and felt a heat inside him. What the drokk was wrong with him. he shook his head and blinked taking a deep breath and steadied himself.

"Everything under control, Henderson?" He asked his growl slightly deeper than normal.

"Yep, the wagons on route to pick up these two darlings. What do you make of the two vics?" She asked leaning back on her bike, her firm young breasts pushing her uniform out more as she stretched a little.

"Um, I don't know." Stokes said quickly turning away from her and looking back at the restaurant. "Something's not right. Aren went in there to shake down someone, either the girl or the old man, my monies on the old timer. But something happened. That was not the Aren Levek I know. We need to keep an eye on those two."
 
British watched, heart pounding, as the Judges left with their hostages and mounted up. She could feel Al's intense glare, even with her back to him. She knew he had questions, the answers to which only a select few knew.

It was common knowledge that the daughter Ransom built in his makeshift lab was different. Having been constructed from mutant DNA, it was reasonable to assume that little Lundyn Chance would far from normal but it took a while for most of those differences to surface. Puberty activated the changes to her skeletal structure and musculature, making her stronger and faster than the rest of the children of the Cursed Earth. Her body developed rapidly, stretching out to a lean 5'9" in a matter of days. Her shoulders broadened, waist narrowed, while her hips, bust and thighs took on the shape of womanhood. A few months shy of her thirteenth birthday, British was built like a bombshell but she planned to fulfill her father's vengeance on her feet rather than her back. Her training intensified and it wasn't long before she was besting her teachers.

And all without her secret weapon. Her father noticed it early on, but mistook his daughter's power of persuasion for some sort of telepathy. It wasn't until she was a teenager that he realized it was so much more, but still he wasn't sure exactly what it might be.

"We need do go," she said to Al without turning and made her way swiftly to the door. She was halfway back to their block before she heard his haggard breaths behind her. "Not a word until we get home," she said quietly and slipped her arm into his to help him keep up.

Al was barely standing by the time British dragged him into the elevator, but the ride up was long enough that he was able to gather himself enough to walk out on his own. It was still slow going with British bringing him along with a gentle hand on his back. He heeded her words and kept his mouth shut until they were safely in the cage.

"What the hell...they said...I don't even..."

British cut him off with a burst of what she gave to the brute who accosted them during their meal. "You're imagining me naked about now," she said with a smirk and glanced down at the bulge growing in Al's dingy cargo shorts. But as he advanced on her, British quickly changed the tune she played on his emotions. "And now you want to kill me," she said with a chuckle as set her feet, preparing for his charge. She could have stopped him but British wanted Al to have no doubt of what she was capable of so as he closed on her, she grabbed him. One hand on his chest, British grabbed hold off his t-shirt and lifted him over her head. "Now there's a couple things I could do to you here..."

"Please just put me down," he pleaded with her as if he thought she might do something sinister. "I'm sure you could break me in half..."

"I prefer quarters," she said with a smirk as she set Al down gingerly. "That's much easier but I can tell that's not even on your list of questions for me. Pheromones," she said simply and flopped down in his meticulously made bed, kicked off her boots. "Ransom isn't sure why but apparently I can manipulate mine..."

"Oh British this is going to be much easier than we thought," he said as he sat at the foot of the bed, his legs folded beneath him. "You know the Judges are completely asexual right?"

"They were."
 
Stokes got PSU (Public Surveillance Unit) to keep tabs on the two from the restaurant, but all they reported was that they went straight home after leaving the eatery. Stokes asked them to keep an eye on them for any strange behaviour anyway. There was something about that girl. She had seemed so in control, powerful even. Yes she looked fit and could probably handle herself, but it was more than that, her confidence oozed out of her as if there wasn't a situation she couldn't control. She hadn't even seemed especially nervous of him and Henderson.

They finished there patrol and headed back to the Sector House for the day. Stokes had been feeling off kilter ever since meeting that girl. Not sick really, just a little muzzy and he had been getting more weird thoughts, both about his partner and other women he saw in the street. Sexual thoughts. He never had sexual thoughts, never had. They were drummed out of you at the Academy, they only got in the way, distracted you from your job. And any distraction on the street could get you killed. Stokes hoped that after he had slept he would wake up more his old self.

They hit the locker room which was half full of naked and half naked Judges, both men and women. All the naked men Stokes saw were soft as would be expected. The naked form had no appeal to a Judge, so why then was Stokes cock growing as he saw the fit toned naked women all around him. Embarrassment begun to set in as he watched Henderson unzip her uniform and slip it off showing a black sports bra and tight tiny black panties. She stretched and he licked his lips watching her ass clench a little. Then she slipped her bra and panties off and headed for the group showers. She looked back at him quizzically. He could feel his cock bulging the front of his skin tight uniform and turned slightly so she couldn't see it.

"You not taking a shower, Stokes?" Laura asked.

"Um, later, I have some paperwork to finish first." He said gruffly and turned and walked out heading to his office.

Once inside he closed the door and sank into his chair head in hands. Maybe he should go to the med bay, get checked out. Maybe he had been infected with something. He remembered Aren, the way the man had been acting. He had been infected to. So what was it? A biological toxin? Chemical warfare? if so how was it dispersed? Touch, air, blood, bodily secretion? He had a duty to go to med bay, he had to get well again and let the others know something was wrong ... but if he went and confessed to such thoughts about his fellow Judges they might stick him behind a desk forever. Suddenly thoughts of Henderson naked walking into his office assailed him and he groaned. Her nipples were small, tight, dark brown and he just wanted to suck and bite on them. Her pussy was trimmed neatly, so soft looking, her toned thighs and legs open slightly as she begged him to fuck her.

"NOO!!" He slammed his fists down on his desk making everything on it jump. "No, for Grud's sake I will not have those thoughts."

He picked up his paperwork and tried to bury himself in boring criminal details.
 
After the run-in with Aren and the Judges, Al and British agreed that it might be a good idea for them to lay low for a bit. Nothing good would come of either of them getting locked up in the Cubes for something silly before she had a chance to get things going. Plus Al thought it might be a good idea for them to get to know each other a little better to help make her cover story more believable.

They constructed a story of meeting at trauma support group where they made a fast connection over being orphaned at a young age. Their courtship was quick and secretive, as was their marriage until her relocation was approved. Al lived a quiet solitary life, keeping the world at arms length for the most part. Aside from British he had very few personal relationships. He joked that his sexuality was more of a theory than anything else since he's only experience came from unenthusiastic rent boys who weren't exactly his type. Like British, Al had an affinity for hard-body types. Unfortunately he didn't have the confidence she possessed even without her extra gifts.

The longer they spent together the more British wanted to use those gifts to help rectify his situation. She'd done it before, the facilitating of relationships between friends but that was with the knowledge that both parties were already interested. What she planned for Al might have been more difficult but that never stopped her before.

She kept her endgame a secret once they began working on a plan to humanize a few Judges. Al suggested they start off small with a couple of rookies who patrolled an uninhabited beat. That meant no surveillance or witnesses. It wasn't as if they were trying to send a message, more testing a theory. They figured that unlocking the suppressed primal urges of the Judges would be easier than uncovering any sort of corruption. There was also the possibility that it might be more disruptive if the physical reaction to her pheromones stuck. And then there was the entertainment value.

So they set up a bit of a sting operation, tailing the Judges a couple days and found they spent most of their shift shooting the shit at the rear of one of the more dilapidated Blocks. They weren't very vigilant either, occasionally taking naps while on duty right out in the open. They were the perfect marks for British to get her feet wet and fulfill Al's fantasy.

The plan was simple enough. They would sneak into the building and set up an assault in progress with Al playing the victim. British would dress in his clothes, disguising her curves as best she could without hindering her movements. She imagined she might have to make a quick getaway if things didn't go as simply as they hoped.

"Two minutes," he warned as they set the scene. They settled on a mugging/kidnapping scenario, a situation that left very little physical evidence to trace and would provide a reason for Al to be tied up. It was British's idea for him to get undressed.

"Leave your shirt on but pants around your ankles," she told him as she tired his arms at the elbows to water pipe in the wall. British didn't give him a chance to protest, instead yanking his pants down before she pressed herself to the beside the blown out window. Dressed in dark clothes with her face covered, British was certain she couldn't be seen from the street. She held up her hand as the two unsuspecting Judges came into view.

It was so quiet that she could hear bits of their conversation as they passed beneath the window. She took a glance back at Al and the unmistakable fear in his face. British used that to her advantage, charging him with her fists up. The scream that rose up from his chest was real as she pounded at the wall beside his head and British had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

"I'm glad you're amused," he said with flared nostrils and British put her finger to his lips.

"I can make you terrified if you want," she said in a sinister tone with her lip pressed to his ear.

"Nope, I'm good with pretending thank you... Please I don't have anything...Just let me go! I promise I won't tell a soul," he screamed so loud his voice cracked.

"By the time I'm done you won't be able to speak," she said gruffly, barely raising her voice but British was sure his strangled wails could be heard from the street.
 
Kaylin and Platt heard the cries and quickly pulled their Lawmaster bikes to the curb. They looked around but the area was deserted, as it had been every day of their patrol so far. They new Control had given them this patrol zone because of that. Just out of the Academy, new to the streets, trained yes, ready maybe, but still young and untried. Their time would come, but not today. The boredom of their lives for the last few weeks had been so bad that they had broken protocol and even slept on the job, something a Judge would never do and they knew if caught they would be thrown out of the Judges forever, dishonourably discharged. But now it sounds like something exciting was happening.

"Control, we have a possible Assault in progress in an abandoned building on the corner of Plaza and Given." Kaylin reported in as Platt kept an eye on their surrounding. It wouldn't be unheard of for a Juve Gang to try to ambush a couple of Judges to make their bones.

"Do you require back up?" Control asked.

"Negative at this time. Moving in."

With that both Kaylin and Platt pulled their guns and moved to the open doors of the building. The cries were close, ground floor in the next room. They glanced at each other and together barged into the room guns pointed at the two people present. One a man, tied to a water pipe half naked, the other ... possibly a man, maybe a woman, face covered but in the process of punching the tied man. Both Judges swung their guns to aim at the assailant.

"Freeze right there." Platt shouted as he and Kaylin moved apart slightly, but closed the distance on the unknown attacked. "What the hell is going on here?"
 
British heard them coming and made a split second decision to further her own plan to gratify Al. She stepped close to him and clamped a hand over his mouth. "Just relax," she whispered in his ear as she slipped her other hand down between his legs to grip his flaccid cock. "Just breath," she said, all the while filling his nose with the scent of masculine arousal.

And it wasn't long before Al was having visions of being taken on the back of a lawmaster. Getting sloppy head in an all from some muscle bound olive skinned stranger.

"That's it," British moaned a little unable to hide just how impressed she was by his thick 8 inches. She glanced down to admire her handy work as heavy foot falls approached from the hall. "You can thank me later," she whispered just before she let him go but British doubted he heard her with his eyes closed and his hips thrusting against the air.

"Freeze right there." Platt shouted as he and Kaylin moved apart slightly, but closed the distance on the unknown attacked. "What the hell is going on here?"

With her back to them, British relied on the sound of their breathe to gauge the distance. She raised her hands and didn't speak as she took a slow deliberate step away from Al, so lost in the primal desires that she created he didn't even react to the Judges.

"Its just a game we like to play." Another step. "There's nothing like shooting a load when you're terrified." Another step and she was between them with a hand on their wrists all the while exuding an aroma to put them at ease. Slowly she pushed their arms down, changing the scent as she did so they might feel how Al felt. "Do you guys even know what it's like to cum? To be so turned on that you loose your shit...maybe even go blind for a minute...I know you aren't allowed to fuck but do you even beat off? I bet you want to...that's a sad life to lead. Never knowing what it's like to get lost in fuck with somebody...or bodies," she added with a raised eyebrow that they couldn't see. "Don't you want know what that feels like?"
 
Platt and Kaylin both blinked, why had they let her get so close she could push their guns down ... why couldn't they think straight. Platt shook his head, her words seemed to take shape before him, slip inside his head and conjure images, images he knew were wrong. He grip on his wrist was strong, very strong but he didn't try to fight it ... why wasn't he fighting her? He blinked and looked up into her face and smiled. He could feel his cock starting to swell in his tight uniform as he looked at her.

"Grud your so beautiful." He groaned as his body shook with a deep seated desire to be with her. He tried to move toward her but she kept him still with her grip on his wrist. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Kaylin slowly walking toward the tied up half naked man, his gun falling from his fingers to clatter on the hard ground. "Kaylin ... what, what are you doing ... call ... mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhh god ... we should be calling for backup ..."

But that didn't seem right, if he did that then he couldn't be with this Goddess before him and he wanted to be, forever.

Kaylin was staring at the restrained mans hard naked cock. He had seen hundred in his time in the Academy and at his Sector house, in the showers and locker rooms and never really even noticed them. But somehow this one looked so much better, so hard, throbbing standing up there calling to him. He could hear himself groaning with need as he fell to his knees before the tied up man, looking up at him then slowly his gloved hand came up to wrap around the shaft of the mans cock. He squeezed a little, then began to stroke up and down, the slick material of his glove and the rough fingers grips contrasting as he jerked it.

"Oh Grud I love your cock." He said looking up at the man before him. "Can I suck it?" Why did he want to do such a thing, he didn't know but something inside him cried out to taste that cock. He pulled his helmet off and dropped it to the floor as he leant in and lapped all around the mans cock heads and sighed. "Ohhh, you taste so good."
 
British ignored the Judge called Kaylin for the moment. She heard his helmet drop, the quiet slurps followed by Al's moans and decided he was well enough occupied. This Platt though, he seemed to be holding onto his duty, reluctantly but still hanging on enough to suggest they call in their discovery. And that just wouldn't do.

"You don't need this anymore," she said softly as she ran one hand up his arm while the other pulled his gun from his grip. As she holstered it, British took a step towards him so that her hips pressed against the growing bulge in his jumpsuit. "Why don't you call control and tell them everything's fine?" All the while she spoke, British exuded the heavy musk of her heat as she ran her hands over his body.

The sounds of sloppy oral sex filled the room as Kaylin got acquainted with Al's cock. From the sounds her handler made she imagined the Judge was doing a damn good job, she wanted to watch but not before Platt finished his call to control. He didn't even hesitate, as soon as she stopped speaking he was on the coms telling of a false alarm.

With that done, it was time for the real fun to begin. She hadn't planned to get involved. This was supposed to be for Al but now she wasn't so sure she could remain on the sidelines. It wasn't as if the pheromone push didn't effect her. Her body responded as any woman's would have if the process happened naturally. Nipples hardened, the walls of her sex clenched and contracted in anticipation of penetration. Usually she ignored such things but it had been months since she had a good fuck so she figured why not?

But still Al's pleasure was paramount and British kept that in mind as she slowly unzipped Platt's Bodysuit down to his groin and fished out his cock. "Well aren't you blessed," she whispered with her lips pressed to his ear. "Shame this is probably the first time you're getting to use it. I wonder what you're partners packing," she said as she lead him over to Kaylin on his knees. "Why don't you guys get undressed? You show me yours and I'll show you mine," she added with a smirk, already unwinding the length of linen that covered her face.

Even Al gasped as her long gray streaked raven locks fell across her shoulders and she rolled her eyes as she untied him from the pole. As soon as he was free, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her into a long deep kiss. It shocked her and not only because it was unexpected, it was the way his hand drifted down her back and grabbed her ass that made her moan into his mouth.
 
Both Judges quickly slipped their uniforms off, almost ripping them in their haste to obey British. The fact the body suits were one piece helped. They kicked off their boots, undid their utility belts and let them drop, took their gloves off and then peeled the skin tight suits off their lean, toned bodies till they stood naked before Al and British, their hard cocks sticking up resting on their taught flat stomachs. Platt was the bigger in the cock department, maybe sporting an 8" and thick cock, Kaylin was more average, perhaps 6", slightly thinner. Both Judges moaned as their bodies almost vibrated in need to touch and have their desires met. They turned to each other and suddenly were in each others arms, kissing passionately. Kaylin reached down and grabbed Platt's cock and began to stroke it as his tongue slipped into his partners mouth.

For his part Platt had his hands on Kaylin's tight little butt, squeezing, enjoying the feel of it in his hands. Why was this denied them, he wondered. How could anything that felt this good be bad? He groaned into Kaylin's mouth as the man tugged on Platts' throbbing cock. Platt broke the kiss to turn and look at British, despite Kaylin playing with his cock part of Platt's brain was screaming at him to be with British, she was so gorgeous, so hot. A low growl of desire came from him as he watched her with a desperate need.
 
Last edited:
"Pinch me," Al said with a gasp as watched the two usually stoic Judges ravage each other's mouths. He was frozen a moment, mesmerized by the sight of these two manilest of men pleasuring each other. Even as British undressed beside him, Al's good eye was glued on the scene unfolding before him. "I am either dead or dreaming."

British laughed at that, a sweet breathy thing against his ear as she ran a hand along his taunt back to push him forward. She saw Platt staring at her, felt the heat of his gaze as his partner fisted his cock, but she was more interested in watching for the time being. "A gift to you my friend," she said to Al, her eyes still locked with in Platt's intense gaze. "Enjoy yourself..."

"Oh I plan on it. Who knows when this could happen for me again." With that Al pulled off his shirt and kicked off his pants so he could join the other two naked men. British watched as he took up a position on his knees but it wasn't cock he was after. With his hand on Kaylin's hip, Al pushed him around to bury his face between those muscled orbs. There was no preamble, no easing into it. Al went at him with fervor but British was still watching Platt.

She licked her lips as she eyed his cock bobbing in the air. There wasn't much by way of comforts in the room aside from the piles of their discarded clothes. British hadn't exactly thought this through, if she had she might have brought something to cover the dusty floor. There was a chair though and she dragged it over to watch Kaylin and Al, her long lean legs spread wide. But still Platt caught her eye as she reached down to run a her fingers over her clit.
 
Platts eyes were fixed on her fingers, watching them glide over her pussy as her legs spread. He gulped, his cock throbbing again even as Kaylin bent over and began to lick and suck it. Platt groaned in pleasure, but it was mixed, half from his partners mouth, the other from watching this gorgeous sexy woman so close to him and yet so far. Desires he had never known existed flared within him, his body flushed with heat as he inhaled more of British's pheromones. He glanced down to watch as Kaylin licked his cock from balls to tip then sucked hard on his cock heard all the time the man who had been tired up but who was now obviously part of this setup was eating the young Judges ass as if his life depended on it. This anal attention only made Kaylin suck down harder on Platt's cock, devouring it. As this was his first sexual experience it wasn't long before Platt felt an unfamiliar, but pleasure sense of growing pressure in his balls and with a body shuddering orgasm he began to shoot cum into Platt's mouth. His body arced backward, his eyes closed and he moaned so loud dust fell from the ceiling. For his part, and although he had never experienced anything like this before, Kaylin sucked and swallowed for all he was worth, taking his partners cum down his throat like a real cock sucker. Only when he was sure he had all of Platt's cum did he release the mans cock from his soft lips and fall to the floor on all fours as Al reared up behind him and with a savage and almost primal thrust of desire sunk his 8" cock into the Judges virgin ass. This time the moan everyone heard was half soul searing pain and half lustful desire satisfied. In second Kaylin was pushing back on Al's thrusts, desperate to have as much of that cock inside him as he could.

Platt stood back a little, his cock still hard as he watched. A part of his brain still rebelled against what he was seeing, his friend, his partner, a fellow Judge on his knees being ass fucked and begging for more. But then his eyes went back to the girl as they always did and he licked his lips. He too fell to his knees, but in his case it was to crawl to the Goddess on the chair, looking up at her as he crawled ever closer between her spread legs.

"Please, Ma'am, may I worship you?" He asked in a pleading tone of voice even as he smelt her desire and his body shook with need.
 
"I didn't know Judges to be so polite," was British beckoned him forward with an outstretched finger. She was pleasant surprised by how handsome they we're behind those helmets. Platt with his square jaw and dimpled chin was more her speed but she wouldn't have been upset if his pouty lipped olive skinned partner showed more of an interest in her than he had Al. "But ma'am is such a formal thing don't you think..."

"So fucking tight...so good...so good...I'm gonna explode..." Al chanted and British flicked her yellow eyes in his direction to watch as he forced Kaylin's chest to the floor with the stump of his right wrist while his left hand reached around to stroke his cock.

"Miss would work just fine," she said with a little smirk as she turned her attention back to Platt. "You called me beautiful...I'd answer to that. Or gorgeous...any variation of that would work too," she teased as she lifted a leg to put a foot on his muscled shoulder, all the while spreading and teasing her pussy. "But why not Goddess since you wish to worship," she said with a giggle as she ran her tattooed calf along his cheek. "And how do you propose to do such a thing Judge Platt?"
 
His mind was in turmoil as the simple touch of her skin on his set off explosions in his mind. He had trouble concentrating on anything but how it effected his body which felt like it was on fire. Every nerve ending was flaring with a mixture of need, desire and satisfaction. He knew he was where he deserved to be, on his knees before his Mistress. He looked up into her face and his jaw dropped to look upon such beauty and perfection, then he remembered she had asked him a question. Judges may not have sex, maybe not have the need or desire to lower themselves to that level, but that didn't mean they didn't know what went where or the basics. With the groan he pushed his face between her legs, her scent wafting around him and making him delirious with the desire to satisfy her. Then his lips were on her pussy, licking, kissing, finding her clit and lapping at it.

"Mmmm, Goddesss, thank you so much, I wish to pleasure you forever." He managed to get out even as he buried his face harder into her crotch.

What he might have lacked in technique, Platt was making up for in enthusiasm. He went at her clit and pussy with his tongue and lips as if he was a dying man in the desert and the only water was to be found inside British's pussy. But he was a Judge, and they were, if nothing else, fast learners. His mind took in her vocal noises, hearing the moans of something he did she liked, then his body felt her thighs and legs and hips move too when he hit the right spot. In no time at all Judge Platt, a 28 year old virgin, was licking British pussy like he had been born to it Behind him he heard the guttural groans of his partner as Kaylin cum hard over the dirty ground, his warm cum gushing as his body could not hold on any more. To realise that his friend had cum while being fucked hard by a man didn't concern Platt at all because his mission and duty was t make British feel good.

"More, more please, I need it in me." Kaylin groaned as his body convulsed through its first orgasm. His cock throbbed and shot out cum as Al stroked him off. He looked behind him over his shoulder at the man who was balls deep in his tight ex-virgin ass. "I love this so much."
 
British was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the inexperienced Judge took to the job. It was awkward a first, mostly teeth and aggression but that was to be expected from someone who's never had the pleasure of wet pussy on his face. He responded well to the involuntary cues her body gave when he did something well than her verbal nudges. Before long, she had her head thrown back and her hand clamped down on the back of his head as she ground her hips against his writhing tongue.

"Holy fuck...mmmm just like that... just like that...don't stop...I'm gonna cum...shit you're gonna make me cum," she moaned as her feet slipped down to the floor causing the chair to tip backward. As it clattered to the floor, British simply stood, keeping Platt head firmly in place as her orgasm crested.

Al, too was making his way over the edge as Kaylin begged for his load. The thin man pistoned into the muscled Judge with a force British didn't know was possible. He used his nob to hold him in place while his left hand gripped his meaty ass. The only sounds he made were grunts and growls until the moment he lost control and let out a long sustained primal yell.

Their simultaneous climax was purely coincidental but still their eyes met and once the dust settled they broke into laughter. "Ready to take some cock Al?"

"Yes please," was his polite response already putting his ass in the air as British lead Platt over to him by his hard-on.

"Make him cum again Judge."
 
Platt looked down at Al's ass sticking up in the air and then glanced at his Goddess and without hesitation guided his cock head to the mans hole. He steadied himself with the other hand on Al's hip as his cock found the right place and then he pushed. There was no lube so it was hard going, but finally with an almost audible pop his cock entered Al's tight opening. Platt gave out an involuntary moan of pleasure at how tight and warm it felt, then he pushed harder, forcing his cock in the anal passage as both hands gripped Al's hips and pulled the man back on his shaft. He looked up at British as if to get approvement from her but soon he was balls deep and leaned down over the man beneath him to get his breath back. He hadn't realised he had even been holding his breath until this point. Now he steadied himself and pulled his cock out till just the head was inside, then thrust his hips and sank it all the way back in. In and out, the motions becoming more and more heated as his desire grew. He reached under the man and found his cock, the cock that had just recently been fucking his partners ass. Gripping it he began to jerk it in time to his fucking.

Kaylin knelt watching his friend fuck the man who had just sodomised him. His ass hurt, but he didn't care, it had been the most amazing feeling in his life. He looked up at the gorgeous naked woman before them all and smiled in gratitude at her for allowing him to experience this. He knew he had found a part of himself he had been missing all this time and although the woman before him had a body most any man would desire, Kaylin found his eyes going back to Platt's muscled physique. Watching as his friend and partner pounded into the man on his knees, watched that muscled ass clenching as it thrust in and out. Kaylin licked his lips and without being asked slipped behind Platt and began to kiss and lick his partners tight ass cheeks. Grud, he tasted so good, so masculine.
 
Back
Top