Campus experiment (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
They were a part of an experiment... The university had an old house on the property that they were forbidden by the historical society to tear down so they remodeled the interior a little to turn the bathroom into a bigger set up with more shower stalls toilets etc. Leaving the student rooms and the rest of the houses interior and exterior decor and structure the the exact old Victorian style and design.

There were 5 girls and 5 boys chosen to stay in the house. The girls had ranged from a cheerleader to a "street tough" and the guys had ranged from a jock to wealthy to nerd during the course of the first semester... The football player had damaged his knee beyond repair to keep playing so he lost his scholarship and had to drop out. Two of the boys were found out to be selling test answers and drugs and were kicked out leaving the only two males and Steve was busy with his "friend" off campus half the time when he wasn't in class.

As for the girls Tonya got too freaked out by the whole set up and transfered... Meagan dropped out for reasons unknown but everyone suspected that she was involved in the drug sales... Brielle's Mother had a fit and forced the university to move her daughter into a normal dorm and Shelia was more interested in trying to pledge to a sorority the next semester so she could technically live with her girlfriend.

This left only two students that mainly lived in this big house...
 
841772e3b63d6510e999e84906c1252a_zpsejemnovc.jpg


Loren Edlyn
Junior


Loren's classic Harley roared up to house. She had already been crashing here after most of the others had managed to get moved or kicked out and now they were adding a guy to the mix. She had no clue and no care at all about it. Most of the guys on this campus were normally too scared of her or put off by her tough as nails with the temper and fighting skill. She was older than the others they were trying this little experiment with... she figured it was a way of getting her our of the dorms and in a smaller environment so that she scared fewer people.

She had just come off a 10 hour shift at the local garage on her day off from classes. Walking in the front door of the house her sleeveless shirt revealing the sleeve tats that went nearly to her wrist on one arm and nearly that far on her left. Long raven hair pulled back in a braid down her back, crimson colored tank smeared with oil and dirt from work black jeans and heavy swat boots. She headed up to her room and then to the showers not hearing anyone in there.
 
Last edited:
Jon lay on my back stretched out on the bathroom floor with a tool box and a ice cream bucket by my head as he start to loosen the U shaped pipe under the sink that is been slow to drain. He am sick of hearing the girls bitching about the campus slow to fix the dorm room bathroom sink.

Jon is 5'10 brown hair down to my shoulders with blue eyes and weight 180 pounds. he is kinds skinny but not a sack of bones. He gets a smile on my face as he enjoy working with his hands and think about going into pluming as a back up job for drafting and design coarse that is a into to architects. Tho Jon want to open a wood shop up.
 
Last edited:
Walking into the shower area so focused on relaxing the work noises in the rest of the bathroom don't register as she strips out of her work clothes and into the hot shower.
 
Loren Edlyn walks into the room and his eyes half watch her as she seams to pay him no mind. Jon gets turned on to see her start to undress to his side as he lays side ways to the 3 sinks.

Jon is finding it hard to keep his mind on the task he started as he watches her slip turn on the shower and steps in. Jon knows hes in a bad spot to be laying in the morning as its only him and his female dorm mates. Jon finds him self wondering if he should work faster or let this play out and test if she really is ignoring him and what will happen. Now and then more often then not his eyes is on the shower curtain that is hiding Loren Edlyn body from his view. He is glad the other dummy got removed from partying and stupid stuff like that as less body's mean less rush in the bathroom come morning. And the females seam more relaxed too with it being mostly just them.
 
She found it funny how all the little prim and peppers all took off after one semester and all the guys but one or two were all that were left. Both younger than her and like everyone else probably a little scared of her. She didn't mind really she was not the trust fund country club type nor the airhead maybe that's what scared everyone. She really didn't care it gave her a huge place to come "home to after work where she did not have to be judged.

She let the hot water carry her mind away as she took a relaxing leisurely shower
 
Jon tried to focus on getting the job done wanting to give her space but parts of him wonder is he invisible or something. Jon hopes that Loren is just getting acustumed to him that she dont really pay atention to him and will be treatng him as one of the girls kinda thing. Not that Jon wants to be a girl but he dose feel kinda excluded being the only male left. Jon shakes it off and sets his mind back on task at hand. He is about to pull the pip off and moves the bucket under it as the starts to lower the U shaped pip down. He isn't suprised to see the thing packed with hair. After all he dose live with all females and it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Jon puts the U shaped pip in the bucket and he opens up his tool box and grabs a screw driver and then starts to poke it into the U shaped pip. He sees it moves some what but still there. He digs for the metal that he has in his box that was a coat hanger. He starts to push that down and see that is working a lot better. Next thing he knows the water is being shut off and his eyes dart to the shower. Jon is surprised the shower was so short or did he take to long being distracted he wonders to him self.
Did she stop the shower to do something like shave her legs Jon wonders as he pushes a hair ball out of the pipe.
 
Last edited:
She had ended her shower and was taking time to lean against the wall and breathe. 10 hours of fixing cars and motorcycles and hearing the trust fund kids talk and the other mechanics get in their faces for hassling her. Finally grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself she walked out of the showers and into the rest of the bathroom.
 
Jon was laying sideways in front of the 3 sinks. He watched Loren standing with the shower open as she dried off. He was shocked as if she didn't see him still laying in the open. He knew she would soon come to the sinks.

Jon quickly checked that the hair ball was removed and attached the U shape pipe back with the plumbers glue on then got it good and tight. He was just about to look up when he seen he right next to him. As he fallowed her body down he could see a foot by his shoulders and a foot next to his forehead. He looked up and held his breath not knowing what was about to come. If she would step right up to the sink on him or lean over him or just stand there doing her hair. Jon knew he wouldn't have long to wait to find out what would be happening next.
 
Last edited:
She started to move her foot and felt something. Looking down quickly she nodded to him.

Sinks finally fixed after all the pampered little princesses are gone... Guess I should feel honored.

She took a couple steps back.

You done?
 
"If your ok with me being down here I would like to finish but you can use the sink." Jon says as hes on his back looking up at her while getting the pipe join good and tight. "Would that bother you if I finished? While your in here?"

Jon was just getting ready to grab the tool box and move the next sink when she felt him.
 
Fix em all... No problem to me.

She truly didn't care its not like any of the guys around this place would be anything but intimidated and scared of her.
 
Jon scooted down to the next sink pulling his tool box and bucket down before looking up at her and saying "I don't find you scary, I am glad to be living here with a skilled woman like you, and um by the way how was the shower?"

As Jon looked up at Loren with out smiling. She was normally a hot looking woman but knowing she just had a towel on made her look even more hotter today.

Jon asks a few seconds later "Is there anything you need me to take care of?" If she had her hips to the leg nearest to him he could just see the bit where her legs and butt cheeks meet. He couldn't help but to take in how good she looked while he tried to work. At this time he was unscrewing the middle sings U pip to check it and clean it out.
 
You are probably the only person on this entire campus who says he isn't... Thanks

She shrugged.

Shower is fine honestly wished they had left the tub that probably came with this old house.
 
Did you want to go looking for one? I can install one if you want, but I bet the pulled it out so others wouldn't take jello baths or something like that in it. Not that this crew would. Maybe some of the guys that got kicked out would....
 
If we do that, would you want to try and buy this house from the college with me and umm live here full time with me?
 
You think they would sell this historic house to students? Or you gonna see if mommy and daddy can buy it?

Looking over to him

This is my Junior year not going to be here that much longer.
 
Well I have been saving to get a building for my own wood shop... I was kinda thinking about dipping into that... * Jon shrugs* If I did buy this house then I could always rent the extra rooms..lol
 
Fair enough.

She laughed a little and turning to look fully at him.

Now... Why are you not allegedly scared or intimidated?
 
Um I guess because I want kids and all that one day, with the right woman. Not just some weekend fling kinda thing but someone to share a life with. ya know?
 
I was just thinking, we get along so well it might be nice to both settle down share a house and maybe share a com lot where we both could do are shops together, but ya that wouldn't work if you plan to move away.
 
Just hit the road on my bike not really anything tying me anywhere.

She shrugged thinking about what he said.
 
*Jon attaches the second trap back into place so the U shaped pipe is getting tighten*. Jon says "Wow I could have toatly seen you in a garage running your own little shop. That really surprises me."
 
She raised a brow.

Like they would let me set up a garage in that shed of a garage on the property.
 
Well if you stayed here we could split the cost here and a second lot for are shops. Table saws and all that is up there along with jets. By how loud they are.
 
Back
Top