Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never

haven't sucked one in years. I'm jealous of all with suck buddies. can't find a safe one. guess I'm too old. (53)

I don't think you're too old at all :) I think we know more about what pleases us and how to please another the older we get.

Afternoon delight.

I hooked up with a guy from squirt on Wednesday and got to suck him and take his load. The next day, he was online again so I went over, took him into my mouth and he ended up fucking me. Then again today, I got to go over, suck him and climbed on and started riding him until I came all over his chest. Not a bad three days :)

yes indeed, right after I fucked him. It was the greatest ass fuck ever as he's taken the "keegle" (is that right?) classes and the things that man can do with his ass. Wow!

I've always fantasized about it. Really curious out in North Dallas area this week for business. Anyone know of a comfortable bar to hang out in and see what happens?

I hooked up with a guy from squirt on Wednesday and got to suck him and take his load. The next day, he was online again so I went over, took him into my mouth and he ended up fucking me. Then again today, I got to go over, suck him and climbed on and started riding him until I came all over his chest. Not a bad three days :)

Wow, I'm very jealous.

yes ,yes ,yes, i have ,my suck buddy finally decided to pay me a visit and i got a lovely mouthful of his thick tasty cum ,i was in my bra and panties and a sheer negligee when he arrived and he told me to make him a coffee as he followed me round and he sat on a kitchen stool to drink it and unzipped his trousers and took out his cock and after stroking it for a few moments he said ,"well what are you waiting for " and i sank to my knees at his feet and planted a kiss on the tip and then stroked my face with his cock and continued to kiss it all over and then i put out my tongue and licked it for a while ,all the time stroking him with one hand and then i took him in my mouth and began to suck softly and gently at first ,still stroking him ,and then sucking harder as i let my tongue play on his cock in my mouth as he sat there letting me do all the work until i knew he was about to cum and i let his cock slip out so just the tip was resting on my bottom lip as his cock jerked and he shot his cum in my mouth and he groaned with pleasure and i swirled his cum round in my mouth before swallowing and kissing the tip of his cock lovingly to remove every last drop of cum .
i looked up at him and thanked him for breakfast as he stood up and tucked his cock away and as i stood he kissed me and left as i smiled happily and went to finish getting dressed.

Oh Bluesky , sounds delicious! And the thought of a suck buddy sounds tremendous!
I sucked a beautiful ts last night , she has a beautiful cock . I worked hard on licking and sucking her balls, as she got more aroused I swirled the tongue alround the delicious head. As she started to moan and gasp I took her in into my mouth and throat as deeply as I could ...... I was so turned on and part of me was desperate to take her creamy load. But I begged her to fuck me , she giggled and duly obliged. It didn't take long before she was pushing hard and deep, me begging for even more! She soon came , it was the best in ages. We lay there cuddling and kissing , when she asked me to blow her again. Oh god it was such a thrill , using my best cumslut oral skills I managed to bring her to orgasm eventually, not much cum by then , but delicious nonetheless!
I wish I was lucky enough to suck cock every day!

Oh Bluesky , sounds delicious! And the thought of a suck buddy sounds tremendous!
I sucked a beautiful ts last night , she has a beautiful cock . I worked hard on licking and sucking her balls, as she got more aroused I swirled the tongue alround the delicious head. As she started to moan and gasp I took her in into my mouth and throat as deeply as I could ...... I was so turned on and part of me was desperate to take her creamy load. But I begged her to fuck me , she giggled and duly obliged. It didn't take long before she was pushing hard and deep, me begging for even more! She soon came , it was the best in ages. We lay there cuddling and kissing , when she asked me to blow her again. Oh god it was such a thrill , using my best cumslut oral skills I managed to bring her to orgasm eventually, not much cum by then , but delicious nonetheless!
I wish I was lucky enough to suck cock every day!

Mmmmmm, I'd love to have a TS use me good and hard...

Yes I have iin fact 2. The first was nice sized about 7 inches and thick. He gave me a nice load. The second was small about 5 inches, but he had a really big load. It wavs nice.

Yes I have iin fact 2. The first was nice sized about 7 inches and thick. He gave me a nice load. The second was small about 5 inches, but he had a really big load. It wavs nice.

Oh Burnie you are lucky! No cock today for me sadly. How I'd love a big load in my mouth right now!

He's a big guy, former football lineman about 6-1 and 265, and once we got started he just couldn't stop, and it was being taken by a bull. He forced my head down onto his lap until I had sucked him hard, and then put me on my back and fucked me hard for 8-10 minutes before he came in my pussy.

Wow!

Sitting by my computer hoping to set something up for this week. I've got a guy who likes to edge by the hour while I suck him intermitently, and . . . .

And????

In about eight hours I will be pleasuring a beautiful ts with my mouth. I'm feeling soooo horny already , resisting playing with myself , is difficult but fun too. I'm so looking forward to taking her creamy load in my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back