Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Nods just about dropped the pan she was holding when she heard her mate's voice. She spun around. "Oh God. Devin." She set the pan down and hurried to her mate, hugging her close. "You're awake." She whispered, holding her. She pulled back after a moment "How do you feel?" She asked, stroking a hand over Devin's cheek. Just in awe that Devin was finally awake.
 
Devin looked confused at Joss's reaction. She tilted her head as she stared at her mate.

"Huh? I feel fine. What are talking about." Devin suddenly felt something thump against her legs. It was Henry clinging to her mother, a little sob escaping him.

"Sweetie? what's wrong? Why are you...." It all came back to Devin then. The run in the woods, the mad were, the attack. Devin protecting Henry with her own body, the screams and pain.

Devin dropped to her knees and hugged her cub tightly.

"Oh god Henry." she pulled him back slightly to check him. "Were you hurt at all?" she wiped the tears from his cheeks as she continued her assessment then when she was satisfied, she pulled him back for another hug. After a moment she looked up at Joss.

"I'm so sorry baby. You must have been so scared for me."
 
Joss shook her head. "He was fine. You protected him." She assured. Then she nodded, "you scared the hell out of me babe." She whispered before kissing Devin deeply. "Sit down, we are just finishing dinner." She murmured softly. She was ready to help Devin over to the table if she wanted to sit down.
 
Devin shook her head "I'm fine love. Here, let me help" she headed over to the counter to assist in making dinner and after sitting down as a family to the meal they snuggled together on the couch until it was time for Henry to head off to sleep. Devin assured her son that she was fine and will be there in the morning. The cub was fast sleep by the time Devin took Joss's hand to lead her to bed, but she had no plans to sleep. Her near death experience threw her into a mating cycle and she wanted nothing more than her mate to make love to her through out the night.

Devin's skin was coated in sweat as she locked eyes with Joss before leaning up for another deep kiss. Devin pulled back and with a gasp she reached her peak once more and dug her nail's into her lover's back.

"I want...." she huffed out as she held Joss's face in her hands. "I want another baby. I want to give you more children." While she loved Henry deeply, Devin had always felt guilty she was not as fertile as a normal were since she was once human. But after her close call she wanted even more to have a larger family.
 
Joss watched her mate, "Are you sure, love? You just woke up," She murmured, but she could scent her mate, she was in a cycle, and it was driving Joss forward. Groaning she met the deep kiss.

Breathing deeply above her mate, she listened as DEvin said hse wanted more children. SHe grinned an leaned down, nipping at Devin's jaw. It was natural for Weres to want children, many children. It was a biological drive for them, so Joss had no complaints. Instead she simply thrust herself deeply into her mate as her teeth skimmed along Devin's jaw.
 
Devin nods at Joss's question then tilted her head to give her mate better access to her neck. She let out a whimper while pulling Joss even closer to her.

"I'll be fine love. I am fully healed and ready to give you another child." Devin let out a low moan that turned into a light growl as Joss thrusted into her. Soon she was let out light moans until she arched up off of the bed as she climaxed, digging her nails into her mates back. After she snuggled in close to Joss, head head on her chest as she drifted off to sleep. She was confident she will bare another child for them soon.


*******

a few weeks had passed since Dellis and Cass shared a night together. Nothing much has changed aside from how the two act around each other. They no longer bickered, instead they show a mutual respect for one another. Dellis was still the sarcastic smart mouth, but she no longer went out of her way to annoy Cass. Most likely due to the growing feeling she was having for the woman. Dellis tried her best to ignore them, but working around Cass made it more and more difficult. She was brought out of her thoughts by their captain.

"Cass, Dellis. Got a new assignment for you."
 
Cass was back at her desk, boot clad feet up on the table as she drank her morning coffee. No longer did Dellis's every action annoy her. They were actually fairly good friends now. Though they'd never slept together again after that first night. She was reading a file when she heard her name and glanced up. "Yeah boss," she set her file down and watched him. No longer did she cringe at the idea of worki with Dellis. She actually almost preferred to work with her instead of anyone else.
 
Dellis sat up too as the captain spoke. She too looks forward to working with Cass again, dispute the growing affection for the other woman scaring the crap out of her.

"Looks like we tracked down who was making that were drug." the captain began as he tossed each of them a file. Inside the folder was a detailed dossier on the suspect along with a picture.

"We are staking out his drug den tonight and you two are heading it up."

Dellis said nothing, she was looking down at the picture, all color had drained from her face the second she laid eyes in the image. She knew this man, who wasn't a man at all.

"We need to be very careful sir." Dellis finally said, a flat tone in her voice that was very uncharacteristic of her. "This is no ordinary drug dealer, or demon. He is not to be taken lightly."
 
Cass nodded as she read the file. Glancing up at Dellis she listened curiously. "We'll handle it." She said confidently. She was sure that if Dellis said they had to be careful then they had best be careful. But she was also confident that they could handle it. She got up to refill her her coffee before leaning a hip on Delois's desk.
 
Dellis kept her head down while she tried to pull herself together. She was not ready to see that face again. She thought she was, but the second those dark, soulless eyes looked back at her from that picture, she was back there again. The pain, the fear, the begging and pleas to stop ignored by that monster as he continued to inflict unspeakable agony on teenage Dellis. She was brought out of her thoughts by Cass leaning against her desk. She looked up at the other woman, still unable to stop the memories from flooding back. Dellis quickly stood.

"Excuse me..." she bolted out of the room and headed to the bathroom. Inside she splashed water on her face as she took deep breaths to keep from freaking out completely.
 
Cass frowned as Dellis fled. "I got this," She said, as the rest of the team looked concerned. She followed Dellis into the bathroom, leaning back against the door, she gave the other woman her space. Neither were the type to hold and coddle. "What's going on, Del?" She asked softly, wondering that had this woman all freaked out. Cass knew from experience that Dellis was hard to rattle. So this was unusual to say the least.
 
Dellis nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Cass come in. She quickly straightened

"Nothing.....I'm fine...." it was clear she was not fine. She was having her doubts that she would be able to confront the object of her nightmares. She had wanted to for so long. But now that the moment arrived. She was not sure if she would be able to.
 
Cass narrowed her eyes, "That's a lie and you know it as well as I do." She said, "I'm not going into a situation with you, while you are all rattled, like this. So, what's wrong?" She asked, her words may have been a little cold, but her eyes and her face, she really wanted to know and wanted to be able to help Dellis, if she could.
 
Dellis just sighed then leaned back against the sink. Without making eyes contact she filled Cass in on who they were dealing with.

"I can't say he was the worst of my captors, just the one I remember most. He made sure I would remember everything he did to me. Maybe he had powers to burn it into my mind, I don't know...." Dellis scrubbed her face with her hand. "All I know is that I want nothing more than to send a bullet into his skull and send him back to hell." she wrapped her arms around herself and shuddered. "But I don't think I can bring myself to face him..."
 
Cass listened quietly, she was sympathetic, but she didn't offer pity. She knew it wouldn't be welcomed. Once Dellis was finished she spoke, "Alright then. We'll face him together. If you can't kill him, then I will." She said. She knew it was important to face your demons, and if Dellis would allow, Cass would help her with that. Together they could take him down.
 
Dellis turned finally to meet Cass's gaze, the affection she was having for the woman growing even more so than before. She gave her a small smile before pulling herself away from the sink and walking over to Cass, placing her hand on her shoulder and lightly squeezing before heading out of the bathroom. She wanted to do more, but she still needed time to process what was happening between them.

Later that night Cass and Dellis settled into an unmarked car to keep watch on the known drug den. Dellis kept silent as her eyes focused on the door of the large building.
 
Cass smiled, setting her hand on Dellis's elbow, squeezing lightly. She followed her out.

Soon they were settled into a car, playing the waiting game. Cass lounged back in the seat, appearing every bit of lazy and bored, but her eyes were always moving as she worked to watch their surroundings.
 
Dellis kept her gaze on the door.

"So.....ummm hey Cass..." Dellis had an uncharacteristic hint of shyness in her voice.

"While we are alone.....and we have no choice but to sit here together. Would it be too awkward to....talk about maybe....us?" Dellis was never one for dating or relationships, but Dellis was warming up more and more to the idea. But was Cass?
 
Cass glanced over at Dellis, "Hell, of course it'll be awkward." She said with a snort, "But, I think we should talk." She agreed. Of course it was going to be awkward, neither of them were good at talking about their feelings, but she figured it had to be done. They had to talk and figure out what they wanted to do, if they wanted to do anything.
 
Dellis just let put a nervous chuckle then rubbed her face.

"God, I am terrible at this...." Dellis took in a deep breath before continuing at a rapid fire pace.

"Look, I like you, alot. But I am a mess. I am stubborn, a smart ass, I use humor to hide my true feelings, I snore, I don't put that little tie back around the bread bag...." Dellis was rambling at this point. She mentally slapped herself and sighed.

"Ok, the point is....I like you, but I'm not sure if you want to put up with me. No one really ever wanted to...." This was a side Dellis rarely ever showed to anyone.
 
Cass listened, raised an eyebrow and laughed, then she said, "I'm mean-spirited. I'll never call when I'm gonna be late. I sleep like a starfish. I'm messy, my house is messy, I don't clean." She said, then eyed Dellis. "Sorry, thought we were sharing the worst about us." She teased playfully.

"We're screwed up, that's obvious." She paused briefly, "But we mind as well be screwed up together. I mean hell, If you want to put up with me, I want to put up with you," She smiled gently.
 
Dellis just chuckled then locked eyes with Cass before reaching over and taking her hand, intertwining her fingers with Cass's. She hesitated for a moment before she leaned closer and was inches away from the other woman's lips when she noticed someone walking up the door to the building.

"Rain check...." she said before pulling back and stepping out of the car to head towards the door, but she did wait for Cass.
 
Cass grinned and squeezed her hand, she leaned in, ready to meet her halfway in a kiss but she saw the movement too. "To be continued." She murmured, and stepped out of the car to join Dellis. She didn't know exactly what the pair of them were going to do in a relationship together, but they'd figure it out. She was the first person Cass wanted to actually try to make it work.
 
Dellis led the way to the door that the figure left slightly open. She moved slowly, making sure it wasn't a trap, and headed in when the coast was clear. The building was a large open space, a warehouse, Dellis had her gun at the ready as she scanned her surroundings. Large pallets of product took up the space, what it was Dellis was not sure. Intel told them it was just various goods from overseas. The suspect used them to ship the drugs all over. Dellis continued her search until she spotted a light on the upper level, it looked like an office. She silently gave Cass the go ahead to search across the lower floor while she headed upstairs to check the office.

Just as Dellis left Cass's side he made his move. The man who entered the building crept up behind the woman and wrapped his arms around her neck to lift her off of her feet and cover any screams with his massive forearm.
 
Cass drew her own weapon as her and Dellis searched together. She nodded as Dellis left, Surprisingly Cass was caught unaware as the man grapped her from behind. She didn't have the chance to scream. Her small body bucked and squirmed, she kicked out with her feet and it caused a table to fall over, sending stuff shattering, hopefully it was enough to alert Dellis. Cass tried to twist her gun to shoot the man. She couldn't get the aim, so as she bucked and struggled, she feared the man might kill her. She took a deep breath, twisting the gun, she pressed the muzzle against her side, it would hurt like hell, but it shouldn't be a life threatening wound. Swallowing thickly, she pulled the trigger, the bullet pierced through her side, pushing all the way through and into the man that was holding her, hopefully causing her enough pain to let her go. nd the gunshot certainly should have alerted Dellis.
 
Back
Top