I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Women have curves, some just different than others. BBW's don't bother me -- they have some pretty awesome curves too. In fact, I know some really sexy bbw's.
 
Anytime! PrettyBBWMeg :) If you ever wish to chat (and it doesn't have to sexual), send me a PM.

One of the most attractive aspects of a woman is self-confidence. If you are comfortable with your body, it will show in and out of the bedroom.
 
I didnt particularly enjoy BBW when I was young and immature.Now that I am in my 40's I enjoy the right people regardless of size.There are some very sexy BBWs out there.As far as meeting....a simple smile and hello goes along way
 
I usually date guys 10-15 years older than me, I like the confidence, the stuff they know, that they know what they want, and they're just classier than 20 somethings. They still need to look after themselves though, I don't want soft old guys!
 
:rose:Well certainly many things can be said for experience I am 55 and still have plenty left in my tank!! would love to chat with some of you ladies any time on any subject!!:kiss:
 
I prefer not a ton older... about 15-20 years more than me (I'm 24) is very sexy. Not quite old enough to be my father (unless he was a very young father) but just old enough to pull off a daddy-daughter roleplay... or a teacher-student roleplay... Yum!
 
Personally, I find all sorts of contrasts sexy (age, skin tone, size, social background). maybe it's the thought of us all being united in sex, lol....

but girls that are into older men are definitely among the strongest turn-ons for me...love chatting and roleplaying with them...

david
(43, married)
 
I'm forty one in a couple of months but I'm cursed with looking about half my age.

Blast thes boyish good looks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top