Drug Enforcement (Closed: NickisSora)

She kept her grin of triumph to herself... anyway, she had more urgent things to attend to. Much more urgent. She sprinted to the bathroom and tried to get everything out of her. The relief, and the pride in the guards' loyalty... it made her feel much gigglier than she had any right to be in the middle of a filthy torture chamber, puking her guts out after almost dying. But for now, she just enjoyed feeling better.
 
-Cody thought about it he would be on Vacation in the next few days because the chief wanted him to rest abit.-"Put her in Solitary confinement for a week I will deal with her when i get back."-Once She came out they put her in a very tight and small bax barely enouhg room to curl up in. They fed her enough food and water for a day. Just enough to not kill her but she spoke to no one and only her own echo could be herd.-
 
Mai began to panic as soon as the box was shut around her. She was not afraid of tight spaces - and rather small anyway - but this combination of absolute silence, darkness, and a room which forced her to huddle with her knees against her chest was scary beyond belief. She had no idea when she would be freed, and in the meantime, she could only sit in here and listen to her own heartbeat and breathing.
 
-After one week Cody returned and looked in on her he opend the cell and pulled her out and looked at her as the guards held her tight.-"So.......how was your confiement.....?"-I ask and smiled.-
 
When that box opened after a week, just being talked to made Mai so euphoric that she was nearly tempted to let her guard down, to speak to him just so someone would communicate with her. Only her collected anger allowed her to give a relatively muted response of "Bad...but I will not talk."
 
"Hmm is that so....Maybe a bit more pain of infliction would do you some wonder's won't it...."-Cody was about to pull out a baton when he looked to her.-"Are you a virgin?"-he asked her but when she did not speak he back handed her.-"Answer me are you a Virgin."-He turned on the eletric baton and it sparked with interest.-"I will ask you once more or your getting beat with this."
 
During that week in the box, she had longed for anyone to say anything to her, and this was the first thing she had to hear when she was finally freed! It almost made her cry, but she did not care. "No!", she shouted, rather more forcefully than she had wanted to.
 
-He smiled and looked to her.-"So then."-He put the baton away.-"What we can do now is....you give us information and we can be a bit nicer.......you do not.....I have a nice little contraption for you and your pink pussy down there......It is up to you."-he smiled.-
 
"Do what you want. I do not know anything, and I think you are just a pervert who is trying to get off on this."

Normally, she would have been smart enough not to say that, but that week in isolation had made her furious - and besides, she relished the chance to have human interaction, any kind of interaction.
 
-Cody walked up to her and grabbed her face.-"Pervert huh......I do this for my country for the people and the law....I will us what means nessicary to make you talk....his own daughter and you want to keep playing tough......very well........"-SLapping her face hard Cody lead the guards to the room and pulled out a chair with a hole where her pussy and her ass would be. Sitting her down they tied her to the chair. rolling out a cart full with the different tips he smiled and took two very different tips of the cart. The first one he attacked and set it up to allign with her pussy it was a screw tip and it looked painful in a odd way. The other One he took off was a Fatter and slightly studded dildo for the machine. Setting it up and putting a bit of lube on them her holes where facing the tips of the Dildos. He turned it on she could feel her pussy get penitrated then as it was moving out her ass was penitrated. It began to pick up speed as The guards left and Cody watched.-
 
This was a totally different kind of pain to what she had had to endure before. The studs going in and out of her soon rubbed her raw, and she dreaded every time her sore insides got another pounding. That monster! He knew that a machine, relentless and merciless, would terrify her. If that pervert had raped her - and she was starting to wonder when he would come to that - he would have stopped when he was satisfied. Maybe let the other guards have a go too. After all, those assholes probably did not get any, ever. But he would stop. This one would not, and that was so scary her heart started to race as soon as she felt the device starting to work on her.

The pain was not so bad yet, but the fear was much, much worse. She closed her eyes and waited...
 
-Cody jut smiled as he took a riding crop as it hit against her skin to just cause other pain to come to her. H grins as he continued to hit her breasts and nipples exactly. His crop hit just above her pussy.-
 
The sharp, biting pain of the crop registered as another pain on top of the fire she felt burning inside her. Was she bleeding? She could not see it, but by the feeling, her injuries had to be horrible on the inside. The machine continued without mercy.
 
-He continued with the crop and then smiled as he thought about it.-"That Machine is on slow right....maybe we can put it up a bit faster what do you think?"-With out her answer he put the machine up a bit faster now they were pounding her as if she was being fucked harder by two men.-
 
Her insides felt like some kind of mush... she could not see if there was blood, but there had to be. For the moment, she could still concentrate her anger, and hope that it would be enough to withstand this... she had no fear of dying anymore.
 
-After 4 more hours he came back and see she was barely awake. Cody kicked the ground he was honestly getting pissed now.-"So....still refuse to talk."-he stopped the machines and let her sit there a bit.-"Do you really want to keep doing this to your self i bet a man's soft caring touch will be nice right now....see....i was going to let you go if you ratted.....bow i can make you another offer are you listening?"
 
All the anger she had been concentrating to withstand this treatment erupted out of her when she hissed her answer back, surprisingly forcefully for someone who felt half-dead: "Fuck you! I don't need any of your offers!"
 
Back
Top