The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome to Flutemaster and Kim xx

I hope you both spend some time her, it is a lovely and supportive thread where real friendships are made.

FM, I am sorry to hear you are going through some bad times, I hope life gets better, or at least easier to deal with.

Been to the school fair, won 4 bottles of wine and a family ice skating trip.
Have to do some singing prep for a gig in 2 weeks, I haven't done much and my voice isn't in its best shape. If I pull a few 4 hour sessions it should be ok.

Lally, I agree re bass, if you can't feel it rumbling through your chest, it aint bass!

I hope you both spend some time her, it is a lovely and supportive thread where real friendships are made.

FM, I am sorry to hear you are going through some bad times, I hope life gets better, or at least easier to deal with.

Been to the school fair, won 4 bottles of wine and a family ice skating trip.
Have to do some singing prep for a gig in 2 weeks, I haven't done much and my voice isn't in its best shape. If I pull a few 4 hour sessions it should be ok.

Lally, I agree re bass, if you can't feel it rumbling through your chest, it aint bass!

did you find a new group?

<snip>

<snip>

Thanks Sweetdaisymae (hug)

I do feel at home here already, but I promise not to drop my crisp packets on the floor. :rolleyes:

And the bad times go with the territory..and I'm doing what I can to make it better Trouble is, it's a slow process...but it's the only way. (breaks into into a rendition of Yazz..."the only way is up" :cool:)

did you find a new group?

Sadly not, this one is a solo job. Should be a fun one tho.

Thanks Sweetdaisymae (hug)

I do feel at home here already, but I promise not to drop my crisp packets on the floor. :rolleyes:

And the bad times go with the territory..and I'm doing what I can to make it better Trouble is, it's a slow process...but it's the only way. (breaks into into a rendition of Yazz..."the only way is up" :cool:)

I can put up with crumbs on the floor, but Yazz! :rolleyes: oh boy! :d

Don't worry about crumbs, FM, Mal does the hoovering....

Welcome Kim :)

Back home now but exhausted.

I hoover my own house as I have yet to find someone to train to the standards I require. Same with the dishes... But I'm not adverse to just hoovering the patch of carpet around my chair here and leaving the rest of you to wallow in your own dust ;)

Morning all.

I'm a bit obsessive with the housework. No one has come up to my standards as yet! Though at the moment I'm fighting a losing battle with dog hair :eek:

2 cats, 2 kids, 1 husband, all making constant mess and never lifting a finger to help :( grrrrr!

This morning my 6yr old pointed to my boobs and told me that they were very baggy!

Can I go back to bed yet?

2 cats, 2 kids, 1 husband, all making constant mess and never lifting a finger to help :( grrrrr!

This morning my 6yr old pointed to my boobs and told me that they were very baggy!

Can I go back to bed yet?

Sleep sounds like a fine plan

Contrary to thread tradition I have had a fabulous weekend. I have also cashed in some time off and lastmin.com'd a citybreak for me & the new fella.

:) :D :devil: :nana:

sets out some antipasto and Chianti by way of sharing the :heart:

antipasto-sl-1255000-l.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back