Stacy's Beach House

The beach

Hey Stacy
I love the beach house idea. I have a feeling I might be a frequent guest. Nothing like hot sun on smooth skin.

I've been dreaming of a long slow blow job for a while now...my current fantasy. Nice to know we have a common interest. Now let me put some sunscreen on that perfect body of yours...

Sammy

Wow, great video. I must say that it wasn't just my mouth watering as I watched it.

Thanks Stacy.

You're welcome! That's cock-worshipping at its finest, when blowjobs are the most beautiful and sensual, enjoyed by both people!

Hey Stacy
I love the beach house idea. I have a feeling I might be a frequent guest. Nothing like hot sun on smooth skin.

I've been dreaming of a long slow blow job for a while now...my current fantasy. Nice to know we have a common interest. Now let me put some sunscreen on that perfect body of yours...

Sammy

It's nice to meet you! I hope to see you around here often! Where would you like to start?

So I have some simply wonderful news I want to share with everyone! Last night, I was PM'ing with this totally hot guy, and I gave him the most descriptive narrative as to how I would worship his cock.

Clearly this made me absolutely horny, so I stripped naked, grabbed my vibrator (still waiting for my new dildo), and gave it a blowjob, but, not just any blowjob. I worshipped it. I adored it. Then I rolled onto my back, took a deep breath, and I was able to deepthroat it. Not only that, but I was able to pull it almost all the way out, and take it down deep without my gag reflex even kicking in!

Isn't that wonderful! Needless to say after only a few minutes of this, my clit fucking erupted, and I pulled my vibe out, smeared up all the cum, and took it deep into my throat again!

It was fantastic! My only sadness is that I don't have a guy to do this to for reals.

:(

Maybe one day, but I'm just so happy that I can do that! I know one day when I do find a man, I'll be able to worship his cock like a true Venus!

:heart:

I think the Son of Jor-El will like what outfit I'm wearing...

tumblr_lpj8ld6MPJ1qhpggqo1_400.jpg

In all seriousness, I'd die for a pair of sexy shoes like that!

I think the Son of Jor-El will like what outfit I'm wearing...

tumblr_lpj8ld6MPJ1qhpggqo1_400.jpg

In all seriousness, I'd die for a pair of sexy shoes like that!

that is a dynamite outfit..but it'd look better crumpled up on the floor by the breakfast nook. :devil:

tumblr_lr5tltpjNA1qhig45o1_500.jpg

Thanks, but I'd rather keep it on. Helps with your visual stimulation...

tumblr_lc6i45APFJ1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

I'd love to share my body with a man.

tumblr_lqu39z9Oda1qz7ltxo1_500.jpg

Anybody care to join me on the couch?

:kiss:

I could totally go for a margarita right now. Oh yeah, and one of these, please.

tumblr_ldraebe5ik1qbm163o1_500.jpg

Wow, that's beyond beautiful. I think I'd start at his balls, where it's dripping, and catch it all like a good little girl, then lick my way up all the way to his still twitching cockhead, making sure I clean it all off...

...and swallow it with a smile.

:)

Nicole-Marciano.jpg

Here's a larger size pic of my avatar. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? Her name is Nicole Marciano. She's a total vision of beauty. She is Venus.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OMG! I can only imagine how exciting and thrilling it would be to finally get all girlied up for a man! I'd be excited and nervous and scared all at the same time!

I'd love to pretty myself up in front of a mirror, applying the sexiest shade of lipstick I can find thinking "Tonight's the night I'm going to suck a man's cock!"

WOW!

I think I'd want my man laying in the bed, completely naked, watching me get ready like this!

Edit-also, those shoes she's wearing are to die for! Love them!

OMG! I can only imagine how exciting and thrilling it would be to finally get all girlied up for a man! I'd be excited and nervous and scared all at the same time!

I'd love to pretty myself up in front of a mirror, applying the sexiest shade of lipstick I can find thinking "Tonight's the night I'm going to suck a man's cock!"

WOW!

I think I'd want my man laying in the bed, completely naked, watching me get ready like this!

Edit-also, those shoes she's wearing are to die for! Love them!

I dont know how any man could not love that!! You paint a vivid picture and
personally I just love to watch any woman Ive ever been with! :):devil:

Heels...

I take it that you love heels like I do Stacy. ;)

tumblr_lria0ttOwX1qzizldo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lrh010YtU11r38w8fo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lgqajkLyP81qa9gago1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back