What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, watching the happy faces of all the dogs competing at Crufts. Some of them positively beam, and others as was shown before have their eyes on the sales area. Who would have thought champion dogs would have a shopping weakness?!!:D

Catalina:catroar:

Getting on the scale to see that Ive lost 11.5 pounds since my last visit to the Dr.. and being told Im doing wonderful on the Diet Im on by the Dr and that i should reach my goal within 4 months WOOHOO!!!:D

Seeing the sun rise over the city. Looking forward to a museum trip later today and the chance to explore the wonderful world of art. :)

Getting on the scale to see that Ive lost 11.5 pounds since my last visit to the Dr.. and being told Im doing wonderful on the Diet Im on by the Dr and that i should reach my goal within 4 months WOOHOO!!!:D

SK...Your post made me smile today. Woohoo for YOU! Congrats!

SK...Your post made me smile today. Woohoo for YOU! Congrats!

Thank you so much!!! That means alot.. ;)

what made me smile more.. breakfast with my almost 86 year old grandfather who tells me how proud he is of me...

a phone call from Sir....

the possibilty of a new job I REALLY WANT!!!

While passing by a cute girl from one of my classes, I wave at her, she puts a hand halfway up to wave back but then locks down and blushes. :D

Cutie

While fucking with my cell phone to add an alert reminder for a change in my schedule, I had a text meeage come in that simply read "I love you". Is there anything btter than that to make a girl smile? :)

F asking me if I really think it is the right time for me to be cleaning the kitchen. LOL, at least he accepted my excuse of not being able to stand it any longer, and was ready for when my short burst of energy pathetically faded away to nothing again. He can be so sweet at times, but he doesn't want to admit it.:D

Catalina:catroar:

Waking up on the floor next to my bed at about 3am, haven't fallen out of bed asleep while alone since I was kid, very amusing, disorientating but funny.

Wonder what dream induced that disposition , oh my .....:cool:

The look of pure happiness on my son's face when I showed him the new gorilla wallpaper on his cell phone. It takes so damned little to make him happy sometimes. It was worth the $5 of airtime and fee for buying it, even tho it means I'll probably have to buy him more minutes next month again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back