here I am searching for you

and instead you find me first. :kiss:

Of course I found you. ;)

FYI, I have something fiery hot for you:devil:

Enter if you dare. :p

I'm here, aren't I? :devil:

By the way, I meant to send you more, but I keep filling your box. :D

*barking laughter*

Stick around, Hoss... You'll see we baby girls All have a bit of spitfire in us..
:p

Oh, I think I might stick around. I'm a touch curious, actually. And the company seems pleasant.

Oh, I think I might stick around. I'm a touch curious, actually. And the company seems pleasant.

Did

you

forget

that

you

have

my

email

address?

:kiss:

And you do fill my box so very fucking well.

*fanning myself and biting my bottom lip*

Oh, no... but I like to interact with you as you read... faster response on here, I think.

And I love how you respond. :cool:

curiosity killed the Kal...or was that a cat..
No seriously. ..It's the best relationship dynamic on the planet...
Not that I'm biased or anything...lol

curiosity killed the Kal...or was that a cat..
No seriously. ..It's the best relationship dynamic on the planet...
Not that I'm biased or anything...lol

Mighta been the Kalcat... dunno.

It's not my usual style, and I don't entirely understand it. But like I said, I'm curious.

Of course not. :D

Good Evening, dear lovelies and Gents :) An overly productive day yesterday meant a quiet day with a nap today. Made the cats quite happy!

Popped a chicken pot pie in the oven for supper.

Hoping everyone had a lovely weekend :) RA, Texas really is another animal LOL Even in OK, we feel the effect. You'll get your own place soon, I know it. as for the hair ... lots and lots of serums and products out there to help it out. I just cut mine short and pin it up most of the time. Or stuff it under a ball cap. hehe

Off to browse and read for a bit.

You misunderstand this thread.

This is not a thread for "just" getting off on the whole Daddy/baby girl dynamic, it goes much deeper than that.

This thread is a family. In a family you share your ups and your downs and we lend each other support in the down times and high five each other during the high times.

I suggest that if you don't like that aspect of this thread that you start your own superficial one.

Good day.

(((Hugs you))) "Beautiful Sister - you have such a way with words!" :rose:

Hello RA,
I don't know honest how serene found out about us ''Better even than a Daddy'' types:D'' but nine guineas an ounce doesn't even touch sides.;)

Well for me, I struggled a bit and still do with being "submissive"

and I used to stereotype the whole Dominant thing as just a brute who tried to justify hurting women and the Daddy thing as only incest/age play

however, as I explored different avenues I have come to find that the best man for me
is a quietly Dominant one that is sensual and loving.

So to me that is better than a Daddy because that is what is right for me.

I blossom particularly well under that type of tutelage once I am able to let go.

Now about the "nine guineas and once doesn't even touch sides" what does that mean, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back