hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Hands on jeans, you gotta love it!!
Hand with a phantom ring
What my hands look like while I read
Really nice man hands there Rj!
This is a repost from my thread... but I wanted to share some hands 'at play'. :devil:
They are thrill seekers of pleasure in this pic... And again, I am LOVING all the pics in this thread.
Some lucky hands!
A lefty huh? Nice!!
Here are am...at work

Nice tie!!! And man hands!!

Love, peace and rock n roll hands.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 658
Love, peace and rock n roll hands.

attachment.php

Hell yeah woman! I went to a Van Halen concert one time and did the hand symbol they always use. I was even on the jumbotron. :D

Your hands look very dainty, which I find very appealing :kiss:

Hell yeah woman! I went to a Van Halen concert one time and did the hand symbol they always use. I was even on the jumbotron. :D

Your hands look very dainty, which I find very appealing :kiss:

The last time I saw Van Halen, David Lee Roth was still the frontman. We had row J seats on the floor!! I could see his sweat, it was awesome!!

The last time I saw Van Halen, David Lee Roth was still the frontman. We had row J seats on the floor!! I could see his sweat, it was awesome!!

When I went it was Sammy Hagar. I liked his voice better. Plus the early nineties were all about ballads.

He was, and still is the best guitarist ever to play.

Dude could jack that guitar! He did some solos that were just mind bending. Him and Kirk Hammet from Metallica are the best I've seen live. Just amazing!

not exactly paddling hand

looks like I dropped the paddle and was just generally flapping around
also dropped the bathing suit top and PDF while deep in secluded marsh

edit: Ooops -- PFD, silly me

attachment.php

Attachments

• kayakhand.jpg
    kayakhand.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Hands on jeans, you gotta love it!!

Really nice man hands there Rj!

Some lucky hands!

A lefty huh? Nice!!

Nice tie!!! And man hands!!

Yup! None of this, 'well I write lefty but do this righty', b.s. Lefty through and through!

Talikat said that I could put this picture in this thread. I apologize in advance for the serious man hands, but they are mine :)

attachment.php

You have great hands mara, and boobs!!
Yup! None of this, 'well I write lefty but do this righty', b.s. Lefty through and through!

Hee!! The only thing I do left handed is drive, it's weird.

Hot Damm

attachment.php

Love to see more from this series

Talikat said that I could put this picture in this thread. I apologize in advance for the serious man hands, but they are mine :)

attachment.php

what a great pic, Mech!
nothing to apologize for there...

perfect for this thread

Love to see more from this series

well, I'm glad you like it!
there are more paddling pics on my Velvet & Silk thread
that's the Mara show, but this is a collective endeavor and I don't want to dominate

my intention here is Lots of hands from Lots of Litsters

so RunningJib -- post your hands on the jib line [would that be a sheet?] or the mast or the tiller or something else nautical
or wherever else you choose
please?!

well, I'm glad you like it!
there are more paddling pics on my Velvet & Silk thread
that's the Mara show, but this is a collective endeavor and I don't want to dominate

my intention here is Lots of hands from Lots of Litsters

so RunningJib -- post your hands on the jib line [would that be a sheet?] or the mast or the tiller or something else nautical
or wherever else you choose
please?!

I have a few pictures of my hands being naughty. Should I share them here, too? :devil::devil:

I have a few pictures of my hands being naughty. Should I share them here, too? :devil::devil:

Sure, as long as you pay attention to those Rules!!!
not my rules, mind you -- the Lit rules
which I reread often and which continue to puzzle me
especially the lascivious exhibition bit

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person. We're talking about the close-ups, or any pictures where the genitals or pubic area is the center of attention, or part of any simulated masturbation. Artistic full nudes are fine, so long as they aren't spread shots and the person can't be masturbating or simulating masturbation

I'm loving all these hand pics. So arousing to watching your lovers hands on your body.

Sure, as long as you pay attention to those Rules!!!
not my rules, mind you -- the Lit rules
which I reread often and which continue to puzzle me
especially the lascivious exhibition bit

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person. We're talking about the close-ups, or any pictures where the genitals or pubic area is the center of attention, or part of any simulated masturbation. Artistic full nudes are fine, so long as they aren't spread shots and the person can't be masturbating or simulating masturbation

Damn! They're outlawed

Back