Plus size lingerie

RedHotMamaTN

Really Experienced
Ok my Curvy lady friends, Where is a good place online to purchase lingerie/costumes to buy? I've been checking out Spicy Lingerie but ive been reading alot of bad reviews on them. The prices are not bad but im wondering if their sizes run small or right on the money.

For the first time in many years, Red Hot Mama, actually feels like one and wants to dress up for my love once in a while. It took a very special man to make me want to do this again and I want to surpirse him. ;)

I've heard good things about Torrid and hipsandcurves.com from a bunch of people here. :)

I've gotten stuff from:

aboutcurves.com

fredericks.com

These sizes from both places, were pretty spot on..i'm a 18-20 and they fit nicely.

Good Luck Girl!

i buy most of my special things from lingeriediva.com or adameve.com. adameve has a much smaller selection though. lingeriediva has some really nice things

Lane Bryant is another...they specialize more in bra and panties then actual sexy stuff...but just check back and you can find some nice baby dolls and such. I got a black baby doll with pink ribbons in a 16-18 and it fits just fine.

Back