Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh...i know what you mean!... have been wanting...still waiting... but now I do not wanna rush myself and concentrate to grow... whatever meant to come will come! For a healthy relationship...first I need to sort myself out. Not that I am not 'sorted out', but a few more things...that I really want to have it over me first ^^

I feel you though...I can't rem whether your hubby knew...if not, it must be really hard. :rose:

Hi Dreamy. My husband does know and is supportive. He is bi, too, and has been going on dates. Of course "dates" for two men and "dates" for two women are very different!!! There is a need for emotional intimacy with women.

I don't want to rush into anything. If I am going to have a woman in my life long term, she needs to be someone I enjoy being with and who enjoys being with me and my family. And if she has kids and/or a husband, they will somehow be involved, I'm assuming. So there is alot more involved than just sexual attraction.

But I wouldn't mind a couple of quickies in the meantime!!! LOL

Here kity...Kity..my precious kity girl...RAWR!

I have returned finally...*hugs Dreamy and Kity up* :kiss:

Hello ladies! hope ur all well! seems like i'm always MIA..work has me busy..as always..

:rose:

Hello ladies! hope ur all well! seems like i'm always MIA..work has me busy..as always..

:rose:

CIPHER!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: I always seem to miss your visits here. I still wanna know when you and I are are gonna finally get together!!! :devil:

Happy Thursday to cipher, bequ, curious, and to all ladies!!!
Weekend is close!!!

It's been quiet here since Sinful left for a bit, I hope you are all good! It seems everyone is busy...and so am I. Will be staying away for a few weeks to focus on university.

wishing you all a great humpy time!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Dreamy

inspired by sinful....

Carnation-Hot.jpg

Oh Dreamy..thats a lovely pic..*hugs* :kiss:

*cracks the whip so Dreamy studies* WAPISH! :devil:

Here kity...Kity..my precious kity girl...RAWR!

I have returned finally...*hugs Dreamy and Kity up* :kiss:

*hugs back and hands already not under control...* ;)

Oh Dreamy..thats a lovely pic..*hugs* :kiss:

*cracks the whip so Dreamy studies* WAPISH! :devil:

*...mm...ass nice and red...buries my head into notes*...

but guess what! finally finished with all exams! 3 weeks of lab and report to do...then 1 presentation...then........wohooooooo!!! :D

*hugs*

*hugs back and hands already not under control...* ;)

*...mm...ass nice and red...buries my head into notes*...

but guess what! finally finished with all exams! 3 weeks of lab and report to do...then 1 presentation...then........wohooooooo!!! :D

*hugs*

*chuckles at the red ass thought*

Congrads dahlin'....seems you been busting that ass in studies...proud of ya!

:kiss:

*chuckles at the red ass thought*

Congrads dahlin'....seems you been busting that ass in studies...proud of ya!

thx! well.........i really tried...but in the exam hall....i was really blank...*sigh*
but my main aim is just to pass the degree somehow.... so. the most important thing is the report.....have to restrain myself still to come here for the next 3 weeks at least!

but you can always find me on yim! ;)

Have a great Thursday!!! Me soon off to a gay cafe bar! :)

thx! well.........i really tried...but in the exam hall....i was really blank...*sigh*
but my main aim is just to pass the degree somehow.... so. the most important thing is the report.....have to restrain myself still to come here for the next 3 weeks at least!

but you can always find me on yim! ;)

Have a great Thursday!!! Me soon off to a gay cafe bar! :)

Guess I need to crack the whip till then. :D

okies I'm usually on there as you know, just hidden.

Time to do stuff!...have fun dahlin..talk soon. :kiss:

You women are so lucious!

hehe...

I've had to limit my PM's to buddies only which really sucks, since I don't get to hear from jems like ya'll

Mother's Day

:rose: In some areas of the world it's now Mother's day...I wish all the Mother's a very wonderful mother's Day! :rose:

As the Mother's day has continued on I would Like to wish all the wonderful mother's a very pleasurable Mother's day. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back