Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

bourbonslut said:
i have very visceral orgams...and will generally make lots of noise, and indicate with body language...it's generally pretty obvious at least to me. i have different kinds of orgasms with lots of different sensations too, so my breathing and body language will change differently (they're not all screamers, even if intense). and there's the first one, second one....

just glad i have thick walls at my place!

and i find it very hot when guys are loud too.

At first I wasn't very loud, then my first steady partner was really vocal... and I realized as much as I enjoy hearing her, she probably loves hearing ME... so I started to moan and grunt with her. It make sex so much more intense and hotter...

I try not to ask my wife if she came, but I will ask her if she'd like me to lick her again after we're done fucking. Sometimes she wants a second licking, sometimes she just wants to cuddle, and sometimes she wants me to try and get hard again so we can keep fucking.

Each orgasm is different ..... so many factors play into my reactions. Sometimes I will say that I'm cumming, other times I'm whimpering incoherently, or screaming yes, yes, yessssssss. I don't think there is ever any doubt when I am on the edge of an orgasm, but my cues aren't always the same.

I am like "oh god....oh god...Im cumming!" I find it intersting that none of the women I've been with have made any noise at all except for maybe the occasional groan or sigh. Makes it hard to know if you're doing things right. :)

SI_Guy said:
I am like "oh god....oh god...Im cumming!"

Me too, but I always throw in 'don't stop' for added impact. Or maybe I'm just a greedy twat.

I always tell him, actually I always ask permission to cum, he has yet to say no; but i still ask.
Even if I didnt ask he always figures it out anyway by the way I look and act :D

shy slave said:
I always tell him, actually I always ask permission to cum, he has yet to say no; but i still ask.
Even if I didnt ask he always figures it out anyway by the way I look and act :D

Oh, that's hot too! :devil: :D That moment of control... 'No... no... NO... ok, yes you may.' And the explosion afterward... oh my!

shy slave said:

While that sounds fucking hot (in theory) that wouldn't work for me, too much pressure....I can't cum on demand....I will never cum if my lover is saying "cum now, cum for me"

That being said, what I wouldn't give to be teased until I'm begging for him to make me cum :D

naughtygirl69s said:
While that sounds fucking hot (in theory) that wouldn't work for me, too much pressure....I can't cum on demand....I will never cum if my lover is saying "cum now, cum for me"

That being said, what I wouldn't give to be teased until I'm begging for him to make me cum :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that's a LOT of fun... licks, nibbles, caresses... then seeing you squirming begging for release... oh my... :kiss:

I always tell him I am cumming even thought he alredy knows.
I wouldn't want him stopping at the wrong time

sailboatracer said:
My wife never did in the past and I felt it was sort of tastless and innappropriate to ask " did you come?" right then.

Reminds me of something a woman I knew once wrote. "One of these times when my lover asks me shall I finish you?, I'm going to say Yes, please, there's a .22 in the nightstand."

shy slave said:

My guy also requires that i ask permission. He has said no .. and it can be torturous!

That said i always tell him when im very close and/or cumming. He can then decide whats best to take me over the edge. Even if he didnt ask this of me .. i would anyways. Im am very vocal. :rose:

As a submissive I'm much like shy slave in that I have to ask for permission. Sometimes he says no. Sometimes he makes me beg. Most the time he says YES!! It took me a bit to get used to asking at first and sort of halted my orgasm. Now I just love it and love him having this control. :)

I always tell my wife when I am about to cum.......unless of course, I am not home at the time! :devil:

Lapp

wow

His_pita said:
As a submissive I'm much like shy slave in that I have to ask for permission. Sometimes he says no. Sometimes he makes me beg. Most the time he says YES!! It took me a bit to get used to asking at first and sort of halted my orgasm. Now I just love it and love him having this control. :)

That sounds heavenly. You are a lucky girl! My bf is not very vocal so I do not tell him, but it's obvious. All that moaning and shaking, how can you miss it? I can count on 1 hand the number of times he has actually come before me in the decade we've dated off and on. He's very considerate in that way. :)

I am not very vocal person but whenever I cum, I just grab his face, look at him in the eye and kiss him hard. *sigh*

My voice deepens and my breathing gets heavier when I'm about to cum. He always tell when I'm close..................nothing makes me cum harder when he whispers softly "cum for me, darlin.......cum for me, babes"

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs* :catroar:

Jail said:
My voice deepens and my breathing gets heavier when I'm about to cum. He always tell when I'm close..................nothing makes me cum harder when he whispers softly "cum for me, darlin.......cum for me, babes"

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs* :catroar:

Oh yes.... I LOVE hearing my partner ask/beg for me to cum!

If she's giving me a BJ or if she wants me to shoot it in a specific place. Other than that, I keep it to myself.

I always tell her when I reach the point of no return, then we both give it extra bananas to finish off.

As for her, I can always tell but she never says. She isn't verbal during sex anyway.

Back