In search of a true woman...

Passionate_Gent

Literotica Guru
Ive been here before and have made rare connections with some lovely women here but honestly speaking most of my encounters here have been shallow and without any good progress. Yes I understand that its a hard thing to achieve. That true connection with another individual. Not when we live in this world of hate and deceit especially when we are seeking what we desire online.

But is it really that hard?

I don't have any weird wonderful fantasies. All I'm looking for is for someone to connect with. To share my life with you and explore yours. To seek fulfilment of what we can't have in our real lives. Isn't that why we are all here? To connect and be in touch with another individual, sharing our deepest desires with one another..

I don't know what else to put here. but hopefully it sparks some interest..

Ive been here before and have made rare connections with some lovely women here but honestly speaking most of my encounters here have been shallow and without any good progress. Yes I understand that its a hard thing to achieve. That true connection with another individual. Not when we live in this world of hate and deceit especially when we are seeking what we desire online.

But is it really that hard?

I don't have any weird wonderful fantasies. All I'm looking for is for someone to connect with. To share my life with you and explore yours. To seek fulfilment of what we can't have in our real lives. Isn't that why we are all here? To connect and be in touch with another individual, sharing our deepest desires with one another..

I don't know what else to put here. but hopefully it sparks some interest..

If you asked me: you have put everything into your ad that matters. At least for the kind of woman you tell us you are looking for. Now "all" you need is this woman reading your ad here. And hopefully getting her courage together and PMing you.

I wish you lots of luck for that to happen!

If you asked me: you have put everything into your ad that matters. At least for the kind of woman you tell us you are looking for. Now "all" you need is this woman reading your ad here. And hopefully getting her courage together and PMing you.

I wish you lots of luck for that to happen!

Thank you for your words of encouragement.... :)

This is just my two cents worth; take it or leave it.

I've read your ad over several times, and gone through your profile. At the end of the day you're not telling me anything. What I mean is that you're looking for someone who is more than just a person who can provide you with some masturbation fodder (unlike some other worthless creeps on Lit), and that's fine, I can respect that, but you're not telling me shit about you.

As a reader, and if someone had the same desire or goal, who would we be connecting with? You're not really telling us anything. From your profile you say "Hi am a 34 year old married male. Happily married but as all marriages go the passion dwindles." So you're married and not getting any. That means you're one of about 741,934 guys on Lit. What distinguishes you above all of them? Yeah, most of them want help jerking off, but not all of them. Why respond to your ad and not someone elses? Tell us something about you, other than the fact that you're married and you haven't had sex in like forever.

What are your like/dislikes? Do you have any hobbies (gardening, collecting Beanie Babies, playing a sport)? Do you like music? What kind? Do you like to read? What? Do you like games (video, card, board)? These are just a few suggestions.

I get the anonymity of Lit, but if you want something that isn't "shallow" (your word, not mine), you're going to have to put yourself out there a little bit. You don't have to write a novel like this guy did. Just tell us a little bit about Passionate Gent.

I'd describe your ad as a nicely drawn piece that's in black in white. Put a little color into it.

This is just my opinion and observation, and no guarantees that if you adapt all of my suggestions you'll have women beating a path to your inbox. You're free to agree with it or tell me to fuck off. I won't lose sleep either way.

I sincerely wish you the best in your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just my two cents worth; take it or leave it.

I've read your ad over several times, and gone through your profile. At the end of the day you're not telling me anything. What I mean is that you're looking for someone who is more than just a person who can provide you with some masturbation fodder (unlike some other worthless creeps on Lit), and that's fine, I can respect that, but you're not telling me shit about you.

As a reader, and if someone had the same desire or goal, who would we be connecting with? You're not really telling us anything. From your profile you say "Hi am a 34 year old married male. Happily married but as all marriages go the passion dwindles." So you're married and not getting any. That means you're one of about 741,934 guys on Lit. What distinguishes you above all of them? Yeah, most of them want help jerking off, but not all of them. Why respond to your ad and not someone elses? Tell us something about you, other than the fact that you're married and you haven't had sex in like forever.

What are your like/dislikes? Do you have any hobbies (gardening, collecting Beanie Babies, playing a sport)? Do you like music? What kind? Do you like to read? What? Do you like games (video, card, board)? These are just a few suggestions.

I get the anonymity of Lit, but if you want something that isn't "shallow" (your word, not mine), you're going to have to put yourself out there a little bit. You don't have to write a novel like this guy did. Just tell us a little bit about Passionate Gent.

I'd describe your ad as a nicely drawn piece that's in black in white. Put a little color into it.

This is just my opinion and observation, and no guarantees that if you adapt all of my suggestions you'll have women beating a path to your inbox. You're free to agree with it or tell me to fuck off. I won't lose sleep either way.

I sincerely wish you the best in your search.

hmmm agree with it or fuck off... think after reading your comment full of profanity and sounding a little ticked off (not sure what the self issue is here) I'll choose the latter....

Or you could just try PMing women who appeal to you. That's generally how people have found me. I rarely PM people who take out personal ads. It's not because I lack courage. It's because I'm not looking for a man for starters. And another reason is that to me, those ads smack of desperation. Just my opinion.

Or you could just try PMing women who appeal to you. That's generally how people have found me. I rarely PM people who take out personal ads. It's not because I lack courage. It's because I'm not looking for a man for starters. And another reason is that to me, those ads smack of desperation. Just my opinion.

So putting out a personal add is a sign of desperation.. hmmm no I think its just saying that you are available to chat with.. how else would anyone know you exist here. I'm certainly not desperate for anything. But I'm certainly sick and tired of BS encounters that Ive had. There are cetainly some people in here that like to play emotional games with people. Ive had it with games..... Ironic that the other woman that responded to this thread mentioned that I'm not putting enough out there.. you can't win can ya...lol

So putting out a personal add is a sign of desperation.. hmmm no I think its just saying that you are available to chat with.. how else would anyone know you exist here. I'm certainly not desperate for anything. But I'm certainly sick and tired of BS encounters that Ive had. There are cetainly some people in here that like to play emotional games with people. Ive had it with games..... Ironic that the other woman that responded to this thread mentioned that I'm not putting enough out there.. you can't win can ya...lol

I'm just saying what my experience has been. Turns out that one person who contacted me did take out a personal ad. I did not know that at the time. Not sure what happened there. Things seemed fine for a little while and then...dunno.

I've had a lot of people PM me. Mostly it has been all good. Sometimes we weren't a very good match but it was still pleasant.

I'm just saying what my experience has been. Turns out that one person who contacted me did take out a personal ad. I did not know that at the time. Not sure what happened there. Things seemed fine for a little while and then...dunno.

I've had a lot of people PM me. Mostly it has been all good. Sometimes we weren't a very good match but it was still pleasant.

Thats exactly the BS encounters I'm talking about... you think things are going well and then nothing happens... and thats what I'm sick and tired of... I'm glad you have found someone to be with..

I've had lots of bs on here too guys saying really romantic stuff wanting to meet then gone or just after fuck buddies online, wanting to let off steam mainly one sided
Best friends I made on here just happened naturally I'm so glad I met them ,
My advice be yourself that's what i ask , people will either like you or not, I always check a guys posts now before messaging him or sometimes its through chatting and having banter on threads that I find connections

I've had lots of bs on here too guys saying really romantic stuff wanting to meet then gone or just after fuck buddies online, wanting to let off steam mainly one sided
Best friends I made on here just happened naturally I'm so glad I met them ,
My advice be yourself that's what i ask , people will either like you or not, I always check a guys posts now before messaging him or sometimes its through chatting and having banter on threads that I find connections

Im glad you have made some friends on here. And you are right most men are probably on here for quick online fuck. I'll admit there are times Ive had that as well. But connecting with someone first and moving on from there is a whole different experience all together. Ive only experienced it once.. but things went south quickly.. I have yet to have that experience again.

Im glad you have made some friends on here. And you are right most men are probably on here for quick online fuck. I'll admit there are times Ive had that as well. But connecting with someone first and moving on from there is a whole different experience all together. Ive only experienced it once.. but things went south quickly.. I have yet to have that experience again.

I've not had that connection much , people seem to come and go all the time
But building a connecting first then playing must be so much better I find alot of guys shy or don't have much time or are not open to sharing much , or only chat when they want to play
My longest friend is special though he has been there for me

hmmm agree with it or fuck off... think after reading your comment full of profanity and sounding a little ticked off (not sure what the self issue is here) I'll choose the latter....

Instead of looking at what she said negatively, look at it with some genuine quality. Tell us a little about you. She's not exactly wrong in what she mentioned. Yes, at times she may have an "in your face" quality, but dismissing what she said about herself, put something out there one can grasp hold onto about you. Details about who you are. Your likes, your hard limits, what gives you joy.

There are many like myself that may not engage because of that contract called MARRIAGE, but being platonic friends gets out more miles about a person than anything. Who knows...the relationship could change based on the level of friendship that blossoms.

Be well, I hope your search proves to be fruitful and fruit filled with valued, quality prospective candidate(s).

Last edited:

You probably should fuck off, to be on the safe side. Lol. Have you really had any success with the whiny, hypocritical bit? Out of all the women out here you found the one attracted to that? And you're willing to come to an adult themed site, chastise a poster for being "profane", then drop an f-bomb yourself? Double down on the fuck-off. In fact fuck off with both hands. After showing you have the manners of a bitch ape in heat, watching you flounder with be fun.

Sincerely,

The Source of All Deceit and Evil in The World.

-- "Life sucks; get a fucking helmet." -- Denis Leary

Last edited:
You probably should fuck off, to be on the safe side. Lol. Have you really had any success with the whiny, hypocritical bit? Out of all the women out here you found the one attracted to that? And you're willing to come to an adult themed site, chastise a poster for being "profane", then drop an f-bomb yourself? Double down on the fuck-off. In fact fuck off with both hands. After showing you have the manners of a bitch ape in heat, watching you flounder with be fun.

Sincerely,

The Source of All Deciet and Evil in The World.

He answered her question, that doesn't make him a hypocrite.

You're going to come to an adult site where words are important, then misspell words in your post? :rolleyes:

He answered her question, that doesn't make him a hypocrite.

You're going to come to an adult site where words are important, then misspell words in your post? :rolleyes:

Thanks for catching that. His aversion to profanity on an adult website AND his later f-bomb was the hypocritical part. :rolleyes:

Instead of looking at what she said negatively, look at it with some genuine quality. Tell us a little about you. She's not exactly wrong in what she mentioned. Yes, at times she may have an "in your face" quality, but dismissing what she said about herself, put something out there one can grasp hold onto about you. Details about who you are. Your likes, your hard limits, what gives you joy.

There are many like myself that may not engage because of that contract called MARRIAGE, but being platonic friends gets out more miles about a person than anything. Who knows...the relationship could change based on the level of friendship that blossoms.

Be well, I hope your search proves to be fruitful and fruit filled with valued, quality prospective candidate(s).

I would like to look at the comment genuinely but the " in your face " approach puts me off. There is really no need for it. I can see where she is coming from and I'm happy to take advise. I will try and update my profile when time permits the best I can. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

The Source of All Deceit and Evil in The World.

Yes I did have success. It was really a wonderful moment I had with someone on here. Surprise, surprise that people are attracted to articulate polite human beings.. lol.
But you are right,I shouldn't have put that remark up. It was out of annoyance at the approach that put me off. Unlike you I was brought up better and I shouldn't have done that. But unlike you she had something useful to say.

I feel sorry for you. You must hate everyone around you and life itself. Or is there anyone around you that cares for you? Is that the problem? You sound like a person in need of help. alone and desperate trolling around the net, trying to stir up responses with your comments...

If you are hoping for an equal response from me you won't get it. Because I won't come down to a level of a lonesome pathetic soul you are. In fact, I don't think I even care what you need to say. And I don't think anyone else does..

Back