When you know you shouldn't but.....open

Spotty pants tend to catch the eye more than a plain colour pair so have to be a bit more attentive to decorum
attachment.php
OR ... maybe just sit a little closer to me .. ?? Because I'll happily cover those with my hand .. or mouth .. *grin*
 
Totally cute too :eek:;):cool:
All sorts of patterns about. Some need to be seen.
Mine are a bit bigger spots on my pants from the oozing
You might have more trouble walking down the street with that than if I wet anything
Very eye catching indeed...💋
Yes, don't quite pass the blink and I didn't see it test
Beautiful view. Don’t move while I count the spots.
It would be an inaccurate count, the spots keep going all the way around
Are these high tech push button ones? What happens if I poke one?
I squeak?
OR ... maybe just sit a little closer to me .. ?? Because I'll happily cover those with my hand .. or mouth .. *grin*
Now now, look all you like, but don't touch.
mmm but why when it is such a lovely view
Well indeed a good question, you wear something nice and you are the only one that sees it.
 
I just love to see when that happens, even better when removing shorts at the beach and accidentally pulling down the bikini
That happens yes, or the reverse when you take your bikini bottoms off under a towel and it rides up as you pull a pair of shorts on. A bonus beach view I guess.

Divine accidents I think they are classed under. And that under view is divine indeed.
Thank you, yes they sometimes do pop out for a look around on their own.

Mmmmm beautiful shot!!!
Thank you
Gotta love a sweater-wearing woman. Always have. Always will. Gorgeous missswannie.
I get told that at home quite often. For all the walking around the house naked, his kryptonite to pounce is either jeans with bare breasts, or bouncing boobs poking through sweaters (well, jumpers as they are called here). Stick your hands in the washing up and either your pants will be coming down or the hands will come up under the sweater for a play.
I enjoy when that happens because that is a gorgeous view
Most people would probably laugh but you get the odd sort that might think they will go blind at the sight.
 
So beautiful what you have under your sweater and shirt
 
I see on the weather that it's going to be 100 F down there tomorrow. I do hope we can see something suitable, I'm sure staying cool will be the first order of business.
 
Blue sky day in Oz, but one of those skirts that just ride up your thighs if you are not standing.

attachment.php
 
Back
Top