There's always an excuse

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
"in retrospect, I should have" gone, but he was busy on calls and had just returned from abroad.

Thus the excuse from the con artist for why he couldn't be bothered to go to Arlington National Cemetery on Veteran's Day to pay his respects to all those he claims to hold in such high esteem. It's a certainty that if one were to look at his twatting posts, he had plenty of time to whine about the free and open press or some made up invasion or HILLARY!!!

To make matters worse, the con artist then lied about going to Arlington on Veteran's Day last year. He was in Asia last year on Veteran's Day.

In other words, for two years in a row the con artist couldn't be bothered to spend a single second honoring veterans.

Funny how that "failure" Obama was at Arlington every Veteran's Day, regardless of rain or snow.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-arlington-veterans-day-59253399

It's probably just as well. Veterans there on that day would have had to treat him like a president that he isn't stepping up to being. Marking their day without a dishonest draft dodger around was better for them.

It's probably just as well. Veterans there on that day would have had to treat him like a president that he isn't stepping up to being. Marking their day without a dishonest draft dodger around was better for them.

In what branch of the service was Obama? Bill Clinton was a genuine draft dodger, with a warrant out for his arrest, until Jimmy Carter pardoned him and most others. W was a member of the Texas National Guard and Bush Sr. was a war hero. Most presidents before that were members of the military or served in other ways.

Last edited:
I what branch of the service was Obama? Bill Clinton was a genuine draft dodger, with a warrant out for his arrest, until Jimmy Carter pardoned him and most others. W was a member of the Texas National Guard and Bush Sr. was a war hero. Most presidents before that were members of the military or served in other ways.

There's always an excuse.

I what branch of the service was Obama? Bill Clinton was a genuine draft dodger, with a warrant out for his arrest, until Jimmy Carter pardoned him and most others. W was a member of the Texas National Guard and Bush Sr. was a war hero. Most presidents before that were members of the military or served in other ways.

There's always an excuse.

Obama was a Commander for eight years.

These "but what about" schnooks won't ever admit that Cheeto objectively sucks at his job and fails at his duty to the nation. To admit so means acknowledging they fucked up in putting him on when they bitched about Bam for eight years doing it right.

These "but what about" schnooks won't ever admit that Cheeto objectively sucks at his job and fails at his duty to the nation. To admit so means acknowledging they fucked up in putting him on when they bitched about Bam for eight years doing it right.

Whether or not a POTUS sucks cannot truly be judged until several years after that president has left office office, and personal popularity should have little or nothing to do with anything. JFK was actually beloved when he was in office, but his administration was mostly fucked up. Nixon was actually hated, largely because of the bad press he got, but his positives probably outweighed his negatives. I expect that ten years from now, Trump will be looked on much the same way.

In what branch of the service was Obama? Bill Clinton was a genuine draft dodger, with a warrant out for his arrest, until Jimmy Carter pardoned him and most others. W was a member of the Texas National Guard and Bush Sr. was a war hero. Most presidents before that were members of the military or served in other ways.

W was dodging the draft by joining the guard.

At the time there were 3 choices, college, the guard or Nam.

W was dodging the draft by joining the guard.

At the time there were 3 choices, college, the guard or Nam.

The Air National Guard was a military service, and there was a chance of them being called into active duty. Additionally, there were more members of the armed forces stateside than there were in Nam, besides those in places like England or Germany or Japan.

The Air National Guard was a military service, and there was a chance of them being called into active duty. Additionally, there were more members of the armed forces stateside than there were in Nam, besides those in places like England or Germany or Japan.

What you say is probably true but the reality is that at that time, we all knew that there were 3 choices. Ask any of the guys who went to Nam what they thought of guys who joined the guard.

Don't you feel stupid defending a man who once called women "pigs"? Or who once made fun of a disabled man? I guess not. Obama has been a public servant all his life while Trump was saying "You're Fired!" That's the difference between the two before they were presidents.

Don't you feel stupid defending a man who once called women "pigs"? Or who once made fun of a disabled man? I guess not. Obama has been a public servant all his life while Trump was saying "You're Fired!" That's the difference between the two before they were presidents.

I don't defend Trump personally, and often refer to him as an asshole. However, I do defend the office of POTUS. And I think Trump is doing a decent job there, considering everything with which he must contend.

Obama has been a politician most of his adult life, which is not what I would describe as a "public servant."

I don't defend Trump personally, and often refer to him as an asshole. However, I do defend the office of POTUS. And I think Trump is doing a decent job there, considering everything with which he must contend.

Who knew the bar was set this low for decency? By the way, the office is not an autonomous separate entity, it is shaped by the person residing within.

Obama has been a politician most of his adult life, which is not what I would describe as a "public servant."

Well, that's your feels talking, not verity or reality. You're entitled to those feels, but that's all they'll ever be.

Back