Ghosts Of Wrath

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Posts
257
Hello everyone. Since its the spirit of halloween, I came up with this idea inspired by the movie I spit on your grave and the anime Hell Girl.

Long ago on a college campus, a group of young men violated a young woman of the Wiccan arts. Some say afterwards the men killed her, others say she commited suicide. Either way the men believed they were free of punishment, However, the men were soon found on the campus grounds. They were stripped naked ,their bodies were lightly scarred, they were violated ruthlessly, and when interviewed they could only confess what they did with terror in their voice.

The spirit of the Wiccan haunts the school grounds, connected to a mysterious website where victimized can tell their story and their attackers can face vengeance

Possible Categories: Erotic Horror, Noncon/Reluctance, Sci Fi
 
So, are you saying her brother and best female friend joined forces to create secret organisation that systematically rape rapers?
 
Basic idea? Yes, absolutely.

Wiccan and computer link? Not so much. I know one devotee; they deny any violence in Wicca.

Slight shift, perhaps. Postulate that powerful being exists on campus and (for some reason or other) has started providing vengeance. That way you don't need computers. It works out the same in the end.
 
Basic idea? Yes, absolutely.

Wiccan and computer link? Not so much. I know one devotee; they deny any violence in Wicca.

Slight shift, perhaps. Postulate that powerful being exists on campus and (for some reason or other) has started providing vengeance. That way you don't need computers. It works out the same in the end.

Well I just came up with another idea, it involves a cursed land that punishes the sexually violent. Ive been thinking that it could be as ancient as prehistoric times, when a tribe of women were violated and murdered by a group of raiders. As their blood seeped into the ground, a piece of their spirits remained in the land. The night after their deaths, the evil band that tortured them were ambushed with vines that would strip, beat, sodomize and forcibly milk these men till death.

The thing about it is that it can change destinations like the bermuda triangle. It appears in various civlizations often being used as a punishing ground for criminals. If you want more detail please reply. I dont want to get accused of trying to post a short story
 
Basic idea? Yes, absolutely.

Wiccan and computer link? Not so much. I know one devotee; they deny any violence in Wicca.

Slight shift, perhaps. Postulate that powerful being exists on campus and (for some reason or other) has started providing vengeance. That way you don't need computers. It works out the same in the end.

Harm none, do what ye will.
 
Not Wiccan -- more militant. The Zapatista rebels of southernmost Mexico are uniformed with black bandannas below the eyes. One icon is the Virgin of Guadelupe so masked and carrying a shotgun. The student victim was a Zapatista. The sisterhood wreaks vengeance.
 
Back
Top